4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and user-friendly interface. They value its customization options, efficient onboarding process, and visually appealing design. The drag & drop template is easy to use, and the push notifications feature is praised for its real-time analytics. Merchants report increased revenue and customer retention. The customer service is highly responsive and the app is recommended for expanding marketing and sales capabilities, as well as quick mobile app creation.

February 23, 2020

Tapacart is so disappointing, all they focus on is IOS and leave Android lacking features, if you want an app that has equal features on both IOS & Android don't take Tapcart you'll waste your money and time, They don't even provide Android SDK on Facebook & No deep links , what kind of a mobile developer who designs and forget some Android feature in this era?!
Another problem is that everything they offer is fixed they an't even allow you to pay them more money to get more customizations, the video blocks are a mess.
All this mess is tricky you find put these missing features after they have charged you fees, because they have to set up Facebook SDK, and in the end when you ask about android they start excuses that they will bling that features this year without even specifying, its so frustrating
It would be better if they stated it in description that they only give much focus on IOS
Their checkout process looks bad waste time for a user with small letters so difficult to read!

Kigali Discount
Rwanda
3 months using the app
March 2, 2022

I have messaged you more than once
Please take my request into consideration,, I really wanted to try this application only because they mentioned that there are free trial days and I wanted to try it, but they withdrew money, I hope to return it because this topic will cause big problems for me. I just wanted to try it and have a look but you already withdraw money from me

Hadayana-stores
Jordan
8 days using the app
Tapcart replied March 2, 2022

Sorry you are having issues connecting with us. I have emailed you using the email you signed up with. You can also email me directly at Bobby@tapcart.co and I will make sure you are taken care of.

January 13, 2020

No tiene soporte para otro idioma, el banner de notificaciones aparece en ingles, puedes cambiar los textos del menú, pero no todos.

Talos Electronics
Mexico
About 1 hour using the app
April 15, 2021

Love the app - However does not work with personlisation so is no good :( Desperate for an app that integrates with our website and personalisation.

Millie & Blake
24 minutes using the app
Tapcart replied April 15, 2021

Thanks for the review. Looks like you are using Infinite Options for your custom swatches. I am having my product team look into this as a potential addition to our integrations marketplace. One of our app specialists is going to reach out to you today.