Point of Sale , 495 reviews

4.2

Merchants appreciate this app for its compatibility with various devices, user-friendly interface, and seamless checkout process. They praise its efficient integration with the Shopify ecommerce platform for managing inventory and customer data. The app's ability to handle high volumes of transactions, manage sales across multiple locations, and sync with Shopify's website and payments is valued. Merchants also commend its reliability during pop-up markets and in-person events, and its capacity to grow customer databases and boost direct sales. The ease of setup, navigation, and handling of large numbers of unique inventory SKUs are other notable features. Merchants see this app as a tool that simplifies daily retail operations and aids in the implementation of multichannel sales strategies.

December 26, 2023

Easy to use.

ejbrowncigars
11 months using the app
September 10, 2023

We've been using the POS system for the last 18 months. This was our second smart POS system but the first that integrated inventory between website and retail store. The integration has been a blessing and we have found a tremendous amount of value in having one system. While there are enhancements and quality of life improvements that we would like to have, the Point of Sale is in a place where we can use it for 100-200 transactions per day without any significant issues.

We currently have three registers (all iPads) with Bluetooth card readers, 2D scanners, and Epson receipt printers.

Stage Stop Candy
Over 1 year using the app
September 28, 2023

This app is everything you need to begin a business. Very friendly, great data collector and the customer service is very fast reponse.

Home Store
Over 3 years using the app
September 8, 2023

While my experience with Shopify POS has generally been positive, there are a couple of challenges. The barcode reading feature doesn't always work smoothly, and I've noticed that tap pay often disables itself. Additionally, toggling back and forth between functions seems to generate false abandoned carts, which can be a bit frustrating. It's worth noting that these issues seem to be affecting my business, so I'd appreciate any insights or solutions to improve these aspects of the system.

StylesbyRichLife
Almost 3 years using the app
Shopify replied September 14, 2023

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and taking the time to write a review. I am going to provide this as a suggestion to our developers to have this looked into further. With that being said, I encourage you to speak with our live support about these issues that you are experiencing: https://shopify.link/mLA. This will allow our support to take a further look into the setup of the online store to advise further. We appreciate you providing your feedback about the application. -Ollie, Shopify Support

December 31, 2023

great app

Korea Cosmetics BN
Brunei
Over 1 year using the app
September 16, 2023

Printing receipts direct from sale has at times not gone without hiccups, we have worked around by going back into orders and printed from there.

Lovells Flowers Ltd
New Zealand
7 months using the app
November 8, 2023

A great app, fully recommend it.

Tongariro National Troutcentre
New Zealand
About 2 years using the app
September 8, 2023

In the last 20 years, I've used multiple POS systems, QB POS, Stone Edge, Microbiz, and now Shopify POS. This is the simplest, and most advanced POS system we've used to date.
The only thing I wish was better was the Stocky app for inventory management. The fact that the Stocky app does not update the cost basis as we receive inventory is quite a disappointment.

Moore Brothers Music
About 2 years using the app
Shopify replied September 12, 2023

Thank you for your review and your feedback! I am so glad it is working well for your business. -Emily, Shopify Support

November 9, 2023

super

The Outlet Station
Almost 4 years using the app
October 25, 2023

A veces se desincroniza el lector de códigos de barras y ese tipo de accesorios no los envían a méxico, ya debería haber esa tecnología fácil de obtener en mexico para nuestras tiendas físicas, yo tuve que pedirle a un pariente en texas que me enviara el lector de códigos de barras y nos ha ayudado bastante a cobrar en las tiendas

Protein Depot