Point of Sale , 495 reviews

4.2

Merchants appreciate this app for its compatibility with various devices, user-friendly interface, and seamless checkout process. They praise its efficient integration with the Shopify ecommerce platform for managing inventory and customer data. The app's ability to handle high volumes of transactions, manage sales across multiple locations, and sync with Shopify's website and payments is valued. Merchants also commend its reliability during pop-up markets and in-person events, and its capacity to grow customer databases and boost direct sales. The ease of setup, navigation, and handling of large numbers of unique inventory SKUs are other notable features. Merchants see this app as a tool that simplifies daily retail operations and aids in the implementation of multichannel sales strategies.

November 25, 2023

After using other POS systems, I was quite pleased with Shopify! To be honest, there have been a few challenging moments, however, they were resolved quickly by Shopify. I have mixed feelings about the a la cart apps, but at the end of the day, I like having a pletheroa of options to build my store the way I want it to be. There is room for improvement, but from what I’ve seen these past 2 years, Shopify is continually working to create a POS system that is innovative, easy to use, and ahead of the game!

Byrt & Gerty's Kids Redeux
Almost 3 years using the app
December 5, 2023

Super handy. The only thing that I feel was a pretty large miss for this BFCYM and holiday season is that bundles don't load on them. Customers really like to have the same prices online and in store, and there are definitely work arounds, but during high traffic times, it can be really frustrating that bundles aren't accessible, esp. when they are an option for the online site. Otherwise, I am a big fan!

My Sparkling Emporium
Over 1 year using the app
November 27, 2023

Love the app; simple to use, can look back on customer orders and notes; easy connection to card swipe devices. Just wish there was a way to send quick notes en masse to my clients without having to pay for another app to use the data I've collected.

The Jewelry Bar by Viridian, LLC
Almost 3 years using the app
November 30, 2023

The app is generally good and works as expected. I would like to upgrade but there should be a middle tier for people in my situation who are not able to afford the high cost of the upgrade but need just a bit more than the free version has to offer.

Powerful Pepper Company
About 1 year using the app
December 7, 2023

largely works. sometimes devices randomly disconnect. suggest working on app speed, scanning an item can sometimes takes an extended period of time before appearing in the basket to checkout.

J2Games
Almost 7 years using the app
October 21, 2023

It's a solid POS App, but you guys keep tweaking, and sometimes more is... more. Like that Blue Arrow button you have to tap after you enter your pin. Why is that necessary? I f you enter a correct pin the main checkout screen should simply open. No need for the extra step.

HUZZAH! Toys
Almost 10 years using the app
December 17, 2023

Makes retailing esp. multiple locations swift, provided set ups are correctly.

Regards

Sol le Luna Concepts
Botswana
About 5 years using the app
November 10, 2023

Yes, I am very happy with the setup or the system and the process - but not so happy with the equipment...I have had a number of issues with the equipment not working properly - especially the chip reader

LeChic Bath Boutique
About 3 years using the app
Shopify replied November 13, 2023

Hi LeChic Bath Boutique, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am happy to hear that the app itself is working well for you. I understand that you have had some issues with your hardware connectivity though. Have you been in touch with our retail support team about this? You can connect with them directly through the POS app under the support tab. They'd be happy to troubleshoot this with you further. -Shay, Shopify Support

November 13, 2023

I use the Pro version and find it easy to use. I would however LOVE to see the app being released for Mac computers etc instead of only tablets.

giftbox co.
New Zealand
Over 1 year using the app
Shopify replied November 15, 2023

Hey, thank you for the review and feedback on the app. I'd be happy to pass this along as feedback to our developers for potential future implementation. - Dirk, Shopify Support

November 7, 2023

The app is perfect, except for one thing. You can not exchange a product in POS Lite. To be able to exchange an item, you need to upgrade to Pro, for 85$, just to have that one feature, and that I feel is too much.

Adtitude Sport
South Africa
Over 3 years using the app
Shopify replied November 8, 2023

Thank you for taking the time and sharing this feedback. We understand that you feel having to use POS Pro for the exchange feature costs too much, and we'd be happy to share your feedback with our development team. If you have any other feedback to share, then please don't hesitate to get in touch with us via the Shopify Help Center (https://shopify.link/vRnL). Cheers. -Elias, Shopify Support