Reviews (507)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless inventory and sales data integration, and reliable checkout process. They find the barcode scanner, printer, and card reader features beneficial, especially for businesses with both online and physical stores. However, some have reported issues with system speed and hardware quality, and have expressed dissatisfaction with the removal of the "Save Cart" feature from the lite version and the cost of the Pro version. Despite these, customer support is praised for its efficiency. Merchants also value the app's integration with the website and payments system, but desire additional features like improved sales tax management and the ability to run multiple discount layers.

May 31, 2024

This app has been an enormous help! It is super friendly to use and works smoothly.

JCS Wildlife Store
29 days using the app
December 27, 2023

Shopify POS has worked great for my business because I have a brick & mortar location and do pop-ups as well. This allows us to have the location open while doing the pop up! Love it!

The Peachy Llama
About 3 years using the app
December 6, 2023

The POS Go have been great to use. We did have a unit stop taking tap but Shopify replaced it after troubleshooting was unsuccessful in reestablishing full functionality. Support has been great. Love the infrared scanner for quick product to cart and checkout.

StumpCraft
About 6 years using the app
November 25, 2023

It is a good POS system to run in a store where you are selling items and services both in store and online. So far the only thing I haven't been able to figure out is a way to put in a payment plan option (through the store itself) where it will keep the balance of what is still owed.

Star Light Technologies inc.
About 1 year using the app
Shopify replied November 27, 2023

Hi, there! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we greatly appreciate it! Currently, we don't have an installments option for the POS itself, however, I will absolutely pass that on to our developers on your behalf! - Skye

December 30, 2023

The POS works well for us. We have 75 different vendors with approximately 15,000+ unique inventory skus.

Works of Wyoming Gift n Gallery
Over 7 years using the app
November 18, 2023

Shopify POS is user friendly and works great at our Pop Up Markets. We really enjoy the new feature of having the customer be able to see the screen as they are checking out.

Graceful Designs Est. 2020
Over 3 years using the app
December 5, 2023

I love using this app when we are out doing pop-ups you can use it anywhere.

Soul Chic Cosmetics
Almost 6 years using the app
November 8, 2023

Been using this app for years & love it. I use the LITE version It has its limitations. I was using the full version before when we had retails stores but now, we are online only. But we do still use it when we do events. I believe if you use the POS & Card Reader together the full version should be FREE.

Zabel Designs
Over 5 years using the app
September 16, 2023

I love Shopify, making the switch over has been amazing, I have made all my girlfriends with shops convert too! Point of Sale is great, I wish there was a way though to mark items on sale directly from an iPad, instead of getting on to the Shopify website on a computer, and also show how much a discount is on each individual item, instead of just showing the amount off at the bottom total. but besides that, its amazing

Meraki Co.
About 3 years using the app
Shopify replied September 20, 2023

Hey Meraki Co. Thank you kindly for your feedback, we are so happy you enjoy Shopify! I completely understand the need for discounting items directly from your iPad so I'm glad to submit this feedback to our development team.

September 10, 2023

We have been using Shopify for 5 years now, We are happy overall, one thing I would like to see them add is a contact number for support. Last week in our area there was a major outage for another POS system, several stores had to close, we had a great day and out sales were up 20% for the day!

Jimberly's Boutique