Point of Sale , 357 reviews

3.7
April 2, 2022

We love it! The POS works well, easy to use, and Shopify support are so QUICK to help with any questions.

Agrow Market
12 months using the app
October 2, 2021

We use this app to run our local floral and gift shop. We have it running on an Ipad, and it works great - fast, easy to navigate, and works great with the receipt printer and cash drawer.

Jardin Floral Design
Over 5 years using the app
January 30, 2022

I use the POS app at shows and it works well. I like the way everything integrates perfectly and is tracked in my Shopify store.

Tonka Laser and Apparel
Almost 2 years using the app
January 11, 2022

Simple to use, Since it integrates with my online store, it simplifies confirming total income for the day, week, month, etc in my shop dashboard. It's very convenient to use with the Shopify Tap & Chip card reader.

Sudsy Dreams
About 2 years using the app
December 30, 2021

I use this app at pop up shops and it works great! Its easy to use and user friendly. I love the set up.

Kulture Boutique
Over 2 years using the app
April 25, 2022

I use this app at markets and pop-ups and it's great. So simple to use and modify to make it work for me. You can easily add the discount codes etc and move things so they are in the easiest place.

Yellow Ribbon Gift Shop
7 months using the app
February 27, 2022

I used the POS app for my first vendor event this weekend, and it went SO WELL. From being able to quickly create custom orders to balancing my cash at the end of the day, it worked exactly how I expected it to without a struggle every time. My only issue was that my card reader (the shopify chipper X something?) didn't stay connected. That could have been our issue with shady wifi or crabby bluetooth on my ipad, but it definitely wasn't enough to keep us from using it again.

Rolling Stop Creations
About 1 year using the app
December 10, 2021

When I go to bazaars, fairs and do physical selling it is a great tool. It is user-friendly and a trustworthy way to do sales outside of the online store.

Lizzys Gems
About 2 years using the app
October 27, 2021

I used this app most recent at a popup shop and it worked great and was very useful. I will use again.

Secrets Of Glam Boutique
Almost 3 years using the app
October 7, 2021

This app is amazing! I really wish POS Pro wasn't so expensive or I would use that plan instead of the POS lite. I do love the POS software though!

Kayla & Co.