Simplify your store
Sync with your online store to easily manage inventory, orders, and customer data across your entire business.
Accept a wide variety of payments anywhere in-store. Convert more with features like local pickup, email carts, and ship to customer.
Keep customers coming back
Build relationships with rich customer profiles, tailored marketing campaigns, and integrated loyalty apps.
About Point of Sale
Shopify POS unifies your online and retail stores to strengthen sales conversions everywhere you sell, streamline store management, and helps you build stronger relationships with your customers. It has all the essential features you need to make sales, track performance, and manage customers, orders, and inventory. With local pickup and delivery—and the ability to sell inventory from other locations—you can reach more customers and give them seamless shopping experiences.
Learn how retailers using Shopify grow revenue by 30% year over year by unifying online and in-store sales.
Why choose Shopify POS?
- Accept payments anywhere on iPhone/iPad
- Accept a wide variety of payments with low rates
- Collect and manage customer profiles created online or in-person
- Manage one product catalogue, indicating inventory available at POS locations or online
- Unlimited product SKUs
- Manage online and in-store orders in one place
- Sell and accept gift cards
- Email and SMS receipts
- Returns for online and in-person purchases
- Split payments
- Connect integrated hardware (cash drawers, printers, etc)
- Email carts to buy-online
- 100s of apps to customize how you manage, market
Want more? Try Pro features:
- Includes all Shopify POS features
- Unlimited registers
- Unlimited POS staff
- Buy-online, local pickup
- Buy in store, ship to customer
- Staff roles and permissions
- Daily sales performance
- Payment tracking
- Advanced inventory management with Stocky by Shopify
- Save and retrieve carts
- Returns and exchanges for online and in-person purchases
- Custom printed receipts
- Retail reports in Shopify Admin
- Staff sales attribution
"It’s impossible to think of retail as separate. You have to be able to bring the physical into the digital, and the digital into the physical...this idea of unified retail is the future.” - Juliana Di Simone, Tokyobike
Included with all Shopify plans.
Best for selling at pop-ups, markets and fairs.
Shopify POS Pro
$89/month per location
Try Shopify POS Pro features free until October 31, 2020.
Best for selling at brick-and-mortar stores.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
DO NOT UPGRADE. After upgrading to the "All New" POS it no longer functions correctly. Half of our inventory is not showing up, causing massive issues in store. Shopify have advised (in writing) that this is a known issue affecting multiple merchants. The new version looks cool and has some nice features, it just doesn't work, stick with the old version or look elsewhere
Heroes Welcome Comics & Games
All it does is give me an error message while trying to import my products. Called tech support. Was on the phone with for an hour and they were unable to help. This has been a complete waste of my time. I would give zero stars if it was an option.
Terrible app. The worst for us being that you cannot increase prices when selling in store and therefore have to give away money. Online prices are usually less due to the overheads. In store we need to charge more and the app doesn't allow you to increase the price thus we lose money on each instore sale. Could be fixed so easily by the guys in tech! SO for me, you get one star.