Point of Sale

Unify online and in-person sales.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Shopify POS app available on iOS and Android devices

Fusion Tools

The app definitely needs some layout and user interface work. The cart is not accessible from every screen which makes adding and removing items more difficult and require more steps than necessary. When you add an item to the cart, you can only add one item. If you need to change the quantity of any item you have to go back to the menu, go back to the cart then change the quantity. You should just be able to change the quantity before you add the item to the cart. The "Ship to customer" option is only available at the beginning of the sale which is incredibly inconvenient. When my customer decides half way through the sale they'd rather ship instead of carry the items with them. If anything the "Ship to customer" option should be a separate page or section before you check out the customer with a simple toggle switch that enables shipping or pick up. My last complaint is that the bluetooth does not reconnect to the card readers if you walk away from your paired reader. In order to get the readers to reconnect I had to either make the my phone or iPad to forget the device or completely restart my phone or iPad. I gave the app 2 stars because it did perform enough for me to make sales but the overall inconvenience of how the app is laid out made my sales in a fast paced environment more stressful as opposed to helpful. I really hope Shopify updates the app to be more user friendly and streamlined. I'm going to try and use it one more time before the end of the year, and if it's still PITA, I'll defiantly be switching to a different option.

MISH Fashion and Swim

We just updated the app (to version 15.4.1) and while it worked wonderfully prior to the update, we've experienced so many issues with the new app. I've had to delete the app and re-install it twice to try to fix some of the glitches (some are still not fixed). *They changed the counting tool which was so quick and easy to use prior to the update - you could enter the qty of currency and hitting "enter" would bump it to the next section. Now you have touch each line to enter the value, often opening and closing the keyboard to see the next line. *If you enter a first and last name for a new customer, you have to add a phone number or email address to save it. Before you could just add the name and save. (If you just use a first name, you can add a new customer without the extra info).
*Receipts no longer print automatically on returns/exchanges. You have to go through 3 more screens to get to the "print receipt" button when it used to print automatically. While the update on the receipts for exchanges/returns is good, they changed so many other things - and NOT for the better. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Really wishing there was a way to revert back to the older version of the app. The update is really frustrating!

Styleplanet

Location Germany

Ich habe diese Point of SALE Shopify App in Zusammenhang mit Plentymarkets benutzt nun habe ich ein Riesen Problem dass wir nämlich keine Artikel bestellt und Aufträge in das Plentymarkets ERP System geschrieben. Ich hoffe es gibt bald eine Lösung. Somit ist die Kasse für uns leider unbrauchbar. Schade

Yellow Ribbon Gift Shop

I use this app at markets and pop-ups and it's great. So simple to use and modify to make it work for me. You can easily add the discount codes etc and move things so they are in the easiest place.

Tresor Collection

Love it.... its very easy & user friendly to use this app. I would like to know how can i differenciate my charges when charging a client in store and when charging at a trade event using shopify POS on phone.

CAVU Fabrics

So far so good! I used the PoS for the first time at a local market. I did experience a blip in which the cc scanner would not connect with the app despite it working 5 minutes beforehand but after a hard reset everything connected again and worked with ease. I enjoy the flexibility of the app as well as being able to easily scan our barcodes with the phone.

LIVTHELABEL

Deze app werkt goed! Duidelijk, overzichtelijk en handig in gebruik.
Enkel een handleiding in Nederlands zou nog handig zijn en eigen ticketnummering.

Agrow Market

We love it! The POS works well, easy to use, and Shopify support are so QUICK to help with any questions.

GPX Store

The app is a very useful extension of our online store and is very well thought, however there are a few limitations that are so simple in their nature that I find it almost frustrating. First of all, in order to have our store's logo on the receipt, we need to subscribe to a plan of $79 USD per month. Given that at this time, we only need this particular feature, there is no way that we can justify paying this much just to have our logo on it. And second, the Shopify order number does not print on the invoice. The reason why this is frustrating to me is because it can cause confusion when doing financial reports. It is a very simple option that would save us time and confusion. I explained to my team that receipt numbers always match order numbers, but it's just strange to have two different identifiers for the same order. Other than that, an absolute breeze to use. Will definitely stick with Shopify POS and fingers crossed that they work on these small issues.

vishaki.fashionjewellery

I've started using this app in order to integrate my retail outlet with my upcoming online site. It has made a lot of things easier for me. However, my struggle is only in setting up a receipt printer as per requirements as the specified printers are not available in India. It would be better if shopify can incorporate commonly available printers for the India market.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29