Point of Sale

Point of Sale

by Shopify

Unify online and in-person sales.

Baked Cravings

I rarely like leaving reviews, but I fear that shopify would need to see these in order to understand how HORRIBLE of an app this is. Why scrap the old version when its 50x better then this one?? At worst just copy square! The workflow here on the app takes longer to checkout. The collections are showing items that are listed or unchecked as POS! Who designed this software? What questions got asked? This has to be the most wasted use of development ever! I love shopify but this has made me order Square POS and will need to explore if there website business can truly fill in gap of functions I so truly love about shopify. But my staff hates the POS version, to even charge is comedy at its best. I think we should be paid for the extra minute or two its going to take to check a customer out. SHOPIFY DO BETTER QUICKLY.. nothing wrong with saying this version of our POS is not what our customers want and hear you.. humbly.

BEHOMES

Honestly the best decision I ever made for my business was move to Shopify POS. We were using Lightspeed before and it was so clunky, not to mention we couldn't do gift cards online and in store, we couldn't unify loyalty or inventory! There are some improvements Shopify can still make, but overall such a good move for myself and the team.

La Tortue de Wakefield

So disappointed with Shopify and their new POS. Disabling payment integration with Moneris means we have to hand our POS screen to customers to enter their PIN if they go over the chip amount. They have degraded our service AND increased our costs. Will never recommend Shopify again. Miserable situation to be in when brick and mortar retailers are struggling during a pandemic. Shame!

Two By Two Kennels

It would be nice if the first thing that had the cursor was the Description. as it stands, I have to go back and fill that in manually. It would also be nice if the zip code were automatically numerical cursor ready.

Lockdown Security

WARNING FOR THOSE WHO ACCEPT INTERAC DEBIT! Shopify has now disabled support for the Moneris External PIN PAD, meaning those Canadian clients who accept INTERAC DEBIT can no longer provide PIN pad access (for entering PIN #s to their clients). PIN#s now have to be entered using the iPad or iPhone device, which in the time of COVID is a health risk, especially if the iPad is behind your counter (bye bye social distance). The only way an INTERAC user can complete their transaction is through the new CHIP and PIN reader, via TAP, but TAP transactions have $100 limits, meaning if you sell anything over $100 (like we do ALL the time), the client cannot pay for it with INTERAC. It is insane that a Canadian founded and Canadian based company, cannot integrate properly with a very popular Canadian payment method??? Added to this, Shopify has taken what used to be an included free feature (POS functionality), and made it an $80 USD paid feature per month, this is insane! And as you can see by all the 1 star reviews, that $80 USD per month is buying you a worse experience! Shopify has lost a lot of high executives over the past few weeks (they have all left), it seems they are losing their way with innovation and user experience as well, a shame to see what was a core strength with Shopify (Shopify POS), turn into what may lead to their downfall.

Toba

Great functioning app, good visualisation for check-out and smooth connection with the online store. Very happy with it

Planet Brooklyn Academy

The app is easy to use. Great as owner to monitor transactions while away from my shop. There's no learning curve to it.

Olympic Outdoor Center

Shopify is incorrectly charging 3x the correct sales tax rate and refuses to fix it after three weeks. Shopify is fraudulently collecting extra fees.

WishStrings® Wholesale

The new version of this app is terrible and detrimental to business. We used this POS app for our team of sales reps, on the old version of the app our sales flourished, it was easy to use, simple and effective. We now pay for the pro version and our sales team hate it! When adding products from category’s as soon as you click add it takes you back to the homepage, meaning you loose your place in our vast catalogue and have to start again, from the beginning, this is a nightmare when trying to showcase items to a trade customer when time is limited. I really hope Shopify fix the issues with this new app, I see from the other reviews lots of store owners prefer the older version. I can see the potential with this new app, it’s just missing so many basic functions and the flow of the app is not practical for retail use, especially in a busy setting where speed is essential. For us at the moment the monthly cost of this app is not worth the hassle and downturn in business it has caused us, please bring back the old version of the POS app and let us choose which we want to use whilst the issues are fixed on the new version.

Motorious Copenhagen

The POS app is horrible...and it is extremely overpriced as well. It is obviously not anyone used to, or that have researched what it is like to be on the floor in a retail store. Very limited customization, too much noise in the interface, and lacking must-have functionalities. Not recommended at all.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19