Point of Sale

Point of Sale

by Shopify

Sell anywhere. Accept any payment. Grow your business.

Blueberí Lane

Don't bother with Shopify or it's point of sale. If something breaks they send you through hoops and redundant test that haven't worked the three other times they had you do it. They avoid replacing their guaranteed products. You are then stuck with a store that can't take credit cards or buy a new one. They were good a years ago, but have fallen. Find another online avenue and find another pos. HORRIBLE. They will just stop answering your emails when they can't fix something. Won't get back to you. Facebook app is a joke. Read before buying into shopify.

My Christmas

We had been very happy with this app in previous seasons. Our store opened for the new season last week and unfortunately there have been so many issues. My staff have spent hours trying to connect the receipt printer (a known issue I found out later from the shopify forums), and updated all apps and iPads, and finally got the printers working on Thursday to have them stop working on Sunday. We have also found the scanners to work/stop working throughout these 3 days. Finally, we use to open and close a shift on the till but the ability to do this seems to have disappeared and we are not sure why. During this time we have made a call to Shopify (and received some help but not enough to rectify the printer issue) and also sent an email to support and received some assistance but not enough to maintain the printers working. (At this stage we have only requested support for the printer problems, so cannot speak to Shopify's support for the other issues) I am a Shopify fan but am disappointed and concerned about this apps stability moving forward.

Mom's the Word

Skip this POS. There are apps that you can get which will help, but if you want to run a real business, with many SKUs and a staff that cares about numbers and inventory, or, you know, if you care abut these things, skip this for now. It may be ready in a few years, but it doesn't even really integrate with your Shopify Admin. If all you want it for is the occasional pop up it will do you fine, but it's irresponsible of them to sell it as a viable trustworthy, business focused POS at this stage.

King Cobra of Florida

BRAND NEW IPAD PRO AND SHOPIFY POS APP STILL WONT WORK! WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING A SEPARATE CHANNEL FOR ONLINE SALES< AND ANOTHER CHANNEL FOR POINT OF SALE IF THE POS APP STILL TRIES TO IMPORT YOUR ONLINE ITEMS!?!?!??! THIS MEANS YOUR ONLINE STORE IS ALSO LIMITED TO 5,000 PRODUCTS EVEN IF YOU MARK THEM UNAVAILABLE IN POS CHANNEL!?!?!?!

Prae Store

Shopify is great!!!!! But.... We really need at least 1 Intergrated payment system in Australia for this to become a real POS system. eg Afterpay // Tyro... actually any payment system. I really do like the regular updates and new features added constantly. Shopify POS has added many great features over the last 12 months. I don't think I will be able to last much longer even though I love Shopify. I have already started to setup my POS with other POS systems to test who can offer the above features. (better inventory management, Intergrated payments.)

Studiowork Shop

The best POS apps I ever used. Very user friendly and syncs with my online store. Great app indeed. Highly recommended... Cheers!

Ariel Chua
www.studiowork.shop

Sphb

I used this app,great app and free,I like this app,I would like to give 5 stars,

Uli Uli Healthy & Delicious Food

It doesn't work with customized products, neither with 99% of the apps of Shopify... So much to improve in this POs to be aligned with website services.
Not recommended at all for restaurant businesses with variety of products and customisable dishes.

And Well Dressed

POS just suddenly stopped working for my retail store and the tech was unable to help. Seems like a terribly unreliable system to depend on for your business.

Root Strength Ltd

Absolutely love this app! Used this recently and a trade fair, for both cash and card transactions! So seamless! My customers where so impressed! Useful for those who didn't have cash or when I didn't have enough change, who ended up paying by card. I highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9