Point of Sale

Point of Sale | Reviews

by Shopify

Unify online and in-person sales.

A'sha Collection Online

Love the app. Helps me keep up with inventory and let's me make sales on the go! I would love app, but would love some minor features without having to upgrade am entire plan.

La Curieuse Boutique

J'ai utilisé cette application car j'ai une boutique physique et une boutique en ligne, je ne voulais pas utiliser des software différents. POS est très intuitif et simple, nous l'avons tout de suite pris en main. Il faut l'utiliser sur une tablette, il est moins bien sur l'ordinateur.

Totes Meer & mehr

Lässt sich recht gut mit arbeiten, nur beim Checkout fehlt mir eine komfortable Funktion (die jetzige Trinkgeldfunktion ist zu umständlich), um den vom Kunden erhöhten Endbetrag ("Trinkgeld") einzugeben und darauf basierend dann die (schon vorhandenen) Wechselgeld-Infos zu erhalten.
Alles in allem würde ich aber sagen, dies ist "Jammern auf hohem Niveau" ;-)

The Annapolis Pottery

I really wish this could be a 5-star review. After decades with our prior in-store POS, we made the switch to Shopify POS so our online store and our in-store systems were on the same platform. While Shopify works great online, Shopify POS is nowhere near ready for prime time for a business like ours (small retailer, thousands of SKUs, many product variants, owners who are analytical about inventory). Issues include but are not limited to -
- POS Bluetooth hardware that constantly disconnects - Practically unusable barcode apps. Needed two apps: one for printing from purchase orders and one to print individual labels when needed. The labels look different and the apps were exceedingly difficult to set up and use. - the inventory app, Stocky, only holds inventory data for 90 days. This means you must perpetually pull data into Excel via this app called Matrixify and then run all your analytics for YOY purchase decisions in Excel. What a pain. - Shopify POS support is absolutely inadequate. Extremely hard to get a tech on the phone, and their responses are often emails that just include links to pages in Shopify Help. They cannot log onto your POS and assist with troubleshooting or quickly resolve issues in an emergency. I could go on, but I think you get the point. We entered into working with Shopify POS with our eyes open and a lot of consideration. Ultimately, we invested several thousand dollars in hardware and hundreds of person-hours in data preparation to make this change. In the end, we pulled the plug and returned to our prior POS provider. We simply could not put our business at risk during the holiday season with Shopify POS. It's just not an integrated platform and it's not well supported.

WATERSPORTS24

Mittlerweile habe ich mich an den Umgang mit der App gewöhnt und bearbeite alle Zahlungen im Shop mittels Smartphone. Genial

StylePHX

Love the point of sale app because it's accessible everywhere I go. Can control my platform at the tips of my fingers.

CLBargains

I use this to make purchases on the go and it does great. I recommend it for anyone who wants do purchase on the go, at events, or anywhere you do business away from business.

Festive Creations By Stephanie

I chose the bluetooth connection printer, scanner and card reader and cash drawer. After setting all the devices up with the easy instructions, it has worked wonderfully. I have been using at a temporary shop for 30 days now and I could not be more please.

Bobbysbest

After using the Chase Bank tap and chip card reader, Shopify is the easies and most reliable thing out there.

UT Chelated Solution 螯合鉑金液

It's great and good to use. checkout system fast. easy to manage online orders and pos orders seperately.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25