Point of Sale

Point of Sale

by Shopify

Sell anywhere. Accept any payment. Grow your business.

Old City Canning Co.

Severely lacks some key functions. Like the ability to program in discounts. Or conditional pricing. The only true benefit is linking to the online store and tracking inventory and sales across sales channels. Otherwise, I'd be using Square, no doubt.

Bow Hill Blueberries

We would switch our 4 locations to Shopify POS (we use Shopify for our online sales) but they still do not offer fractional quantities so we can sell items by weight. Many other iPad POS systems offer this feature. I have put in a feature request for several years but no offerings yet. There is a new add on App that will allow fractional quantities but it loads too slow to use it. The add on apps in Shopify POS are very slow to load. We need to check out our customers quicker.

Cate's Concepts, LLC

I'm extremely frustrated with this app. For a year now I keep getting told that it will shortly support Automatic BOGO. A core of my in person business is BOGO and no support. This is not hard to code. It appears they just don't care.

Threeworlds Australia

Pure junk. So slow it's unusable. Shopify is great in some ways but really not in others. Not a good product at all.

RIGHTLAND

this app is an embarrassment for SHOPIFY - nothing more or less. To be able to use it properly you need an iPad 3 at least (iOS 10.xx ) - if you want to use it on android you have to create a staff account with full(!) permissions - which is outright ridiculous. My plan has 5 staff accounts which is enough for the online store but I have 4 sales staff in a small shop - now they all have to log in to one account and I have to track sales across staff members manually. Also don't bother shopify "gurus" with support questions, they know close to nothing about the app.

Furr Baby Luv

The app updated on the 31st of October. Can no longer sync with my store on my Android. This is a horrible situation.

Blueberí Lane

Don't bother with Shopify or it's point of sale. If something breaks they send you through hoops and redundant test that haven't worked the three other times they had you do it. They avoid replacing their guaranteed products. You are then stuck with a store that can't take credit cards or buy a new one. They were good a years ago, but have fallen. Find another online avenue and find another pos. HORRIBLE. They will just stop answering your emails when they can't fix something. Won't get back to you. Facebook app is a joke. Read before buying into shopify.

My Christmas

We had been very happy with this app in previous seasons. Our store opened for the new season last week and unfortunately there have been so many issues. My staff have spent hours trying to connect the receipt printer (a known issue I found out later from the shopify forums), and updated all apps and iPads, and finally got the printers working on Thursday to have them stop working on Sunday. We have also found the scanners to work/stop working throughout these 3 days. Finally, we use to open and close a shift on the till but the ability to do this seems to have disappeared and we are not sure why. During this time we have made a call to Shopify (and received some help but not enough to rectify the printer issue) and also sent an email to support and received some assistance but not enough to maintain the printers working. (At this stage we have only requested support for the printer problems, so cannot speak to Shopify's support for the other issues) I am a Shopify fan but am disappointed and concerned about this apps stability moving forward.

Mom's the Word

Skip this POS. There are apps that you can get which will help, but if you want to run a real business, with many SKUs and a staff that cares about numbers and inventory, or, you know, if you care abut these things, skip this for now. It may be ready in a few years, but it doesn't even really integrate with your Shopify Admin. If all you want it for is the occasional pop up it will do you fine, but it's irresponsible of them to sell it as a viable trustworthy, business focused POS at this stage.

King Cobra of Florida

BRAND NEW IPAD PRO AND SHOPIFY POS APP STILL WONT WORK! WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING A SEPARATE CHANNEL FOR ONLINE SALES< AND ANOTHER CHANNEL FOR POINT OF SALE IF THE POS APP STILL TRIES TO IMPORT YOUR ONLINE ITEMS!?!?!??! THIS MEANS YOUR ONLINE STORE IS ALSO LIMITED TO 5,000 PRODUCTS EVEN IF YOU MARK THEM UNAVAILABLE IN POS CHANNEL!?!?!?!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9