Point of Sale

Unify online and in-person sales.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Shopify POS app available on iOS and Android devices

Nomad Roasters

The card reader is always asleep. Trying to wake it up by pressing the power button once according to the onscreen message doesnt work. I have to go back or close the app, open it and login into the app again, or check the connection to wifi. Its just so inconsistent. Im thinking of just dropping this POS and move onto Square or Keeping it all on Venmo business and Zelle. You would think Shopify would have this fixed by now since this has been the biggest complaint from all POS users here.

LECCE

Time spent using app Over 3 years

i am using the app , i like it but it needs more improvement like applying multiple discount at once or at least combine discount with other apps . also needs a note app for employee duties .also need tracking each employee sales for collection

MY ROYAL CLOSET

Time spent using app Over 6 years

This app went from bad to worse after the recent update a few weeks ago. We waste so much time getting the card reader to connect, and when it does connect, it only works for a few minutes at a time making us waste time doing manual entry. Also, I wish this app had more useful features for vendors in general. We are a clothing store so we don't use the "Enable Tips" feature. However, I wish that was replaced with a more useful feature where I can add marketing reminders for staff to remember when doing checkout for example "Don't forget to ask for customer's phone #" or "Ask for a Google review" etc...

Weinberg Shop

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Wir verwenden diese App nun bereits 1 Jahr lang, aber seitdem tut sich wenig bei den Verbesserungen. Das UI könnte viel mehr Anpassungen gebrauchen, z. B. die Größen der Kachel, die UX ist wenig intuitiv. Dazu wird uns seit Wochen immer wieder eingeblendet, dass TSE nicht aktiv ist. Die Z-Bons zeigen selten die richtigen Umsätze, immer wieder fallen Kartenzahlungen hinten runter. Alles in allem leider kein verlässliches System. Wir werden uns eine Alternative suchen

Fusion Tools

The app definitely needs some layout and user interface work. The cart is not accessible from every screen which makes adding and removing items more difficult and require more steps than necessary. When you add an item to the cart, you can only add one item. If you need to change the quantity of any item you have to go back to the menu, go back to the cart then change the quantity. You should just be able to change the quantity before you add the item to the cart. The "Ship to customer" option is only available at the beginning of the sale which is incredibly inconvenient. When my customer decides half way through the sale they'd rather ship instead of carry the items with them. If anything the "Ship to customer" option should be a separate page or section before you check out the customer with a simple toggle switch that enables shipping or pick up. My last complaint is that the bluetooth does not reconnect to the card readers if you walk away from your paired reader. In order to get the readers to reconnect I had to either make the my phone or iPad to forget the device or completely restart my phone or iPad. I gave the app 2 stars because it did perform enough for me to make sales but the overall inconvenience of how the app is laid out made my sales in a fast paced environment more stressful as opposed to helpful. I really hope Shopify updates the app to be more user friendly and streamlined. I'm going to try and use it one more time before the end of the year, and if it's still PITA, I'll defiantly be switching to a different option.

MISH Fashion and Swim

Time spent using app About 3 years

We just updated the app (to version 15.4.1) and while it worked wonderfully prior to the update, we've experienced so many issues with the new app. I've had to delete the app and re-install it twice to try to fix some of the glitches (some are still not fixed). *They changed the counting tool which was so quick and easy to use prior to the update - you could enter the qty of currency and hitting "enter" would bump it to the next section. Now you have touch each line to enter the value, often opening and closing the keyboard to see the next line. *If you enter a first and last name for a new customer, you have to add a phone number or email address to save it. Before you could just add the name and save. (If you just use a first name, you can add a new customer without the extra info).
*Receipts no longer print automatically on returns/exchanges. You have to go through 3 more screens to get to the "print receipt" button when it used to print automatically. While the update on the receipts for exchanges/returns is good, they changed so many other things - and NOT for the better. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Really wishing there was a way to revert back to the older version of the app. The update is really frustrating!

Styleplanet

Location Germany

Ich habe diese Point of SALE Shopify App in Zusammenhang mit Plentymarkets benutzt nun habe ich ein Riesen Problem dass wir nämlich keine Artikel bestellt und Aufträge in das Plentymarkets ERP System geschrieben. Ich hoffe es gibt bald eine Lösung. Somit ist die Kasse für uns leider unbrauchbar. Schade

Yellow Ribbon Gift Shop

I use this app at markets and pop-ups and it's great. So simple to use and modify to make it work for me. You can easily add the discount codes etc and move things so they are in the easiest place.

Tresor Collection

Time spent using app Almost 7 years

Love it.... its very easy & user friendly to use this app. I would like to know how can i differenciate my charges when charging a client in store and when charging at a trade event using shopify POS on phone.

CAVU Fabrics

So far so good! I used the PoS for the first time at a local market. I did experience a blip in which the cc scanner would not connect with the app despite it working 5 minutes beforehand but after a hard reset everything connected again and worked with ease. I enjoy the flexibility of the app as well as being able to easily scan our barcodes with the phone.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29