Point of Sale

Point of Sale

by Shopify

Sell anywhere. Accept any payment. Grow your business.

Waller BMX

Terrible app. The worst for us being that you cannot increase prices when selling in store and therefore have to give away money. Online prices are usually less due to the overheads. In store we need to charge more and the app doesn't allow you to increase the price thus we lose money on each instore sale. Could be fixed so easily by the guys in tech! SO for me, you get one star.

BODACIOUS | FASHION & ACCESSORIES

When is this POS software also going to work on PC?
We are hungry for this! This should be very easy right?

Henry George Menswear Ltd

We looked at Vend for our POS but we chose the whole Shopify package (POS, Payments and website) due to ease of use, features and the fact it's all under one platform.

Voceteo Outlet

I put POS for my 3 physical stores and my online store. Works very well. In POS it does not have many functions, but what I needed was a quick system and to be able to have stock sales and profits. Before I used others on PC that cost me more and were slow and always had problems with the inventory. Now with Shopify POS those bad times have passed. It doesn't have for Layaway ... but it doesn't matter. I make them manuals .... at least I solved 4 things I wanted. So far we are very happy with Shopify POS.

Girlguiding North West England Shop

Since the second to last update earlier this week, POS App no longer functions properly with PopM Till. Transaction is completed, the cash drawer won't open automatically (as it should for cash) and receipt won't print until I close the app and restart it, for both actions. Please fix this.

Lashes By Design

I would like to see some customization of receipts. Customers are so confused because the receipt shows each item with tax included in the price. We would rather show the taxes as a line item at the bottom like 99% of every other store out there ;)

Old City Canning Co.

Severely lacks some key functions. Like the ability to program in discounts. Or conditional pricing. The only true benefit is linking to the online store and tracking inventory and sales across sales channels. Otherwise, I'd be using Square, no doubt.

Bow Hill Blueberries

We would switch our 4 locations to Shopify POS (we use Shopify for our online sales) but they still do not offer fractional quantities so we can sell items by weight. Many other iPad POS systems offer this feature. I have put in a feature request for several years but no offerings yet. There is a new add on App that will allow fractional quantities but it loads too slow to use it. The add on apps in Shopify POS are very slow to load. We need to check out our customers quicker.

Cate's Concepts, LLC

I'm extremely frustrated with this app. For a year now I keep getting told that it will shortly support Automatic BOGO. A core of my in person business is BOGO and no support. This is not hard to code. It appears they just don't care.

Threeworlds Australia

Pure junk. So slow it's unusable. Shopify is great in some ways but really not in others. Not a good product at all.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10