Point of Sale

Point of Sale

by Shopify

Unify online and in-person sales.

Jennifer Furniture

I moved my client to Shopify POS thinking it would work out. Finding major issues and challenges.. Challenges - same as lot of folks listed here.. very little control and not able to manage staff at all. Issues - Major bugs like for example 1. on new SHOPIFY app if agent returns/refunds, there is no tracking and it opens doors for major scams.. 2. Hangs very frequently. 3. Order showing completely different Totals and balance on Shopify main app vs. Shopify POS (happened once for now but happened for a customer who is attorney). NO WAY to get in touch with real support folks, the regular support people are promptly available but are kept to handle the client and calm them down and keep saying they would open the ticket but little moves after that.

Kitchen Store & More

The POS app has A LOT of room for development such as staff permissions. I should be able to limit who can process a return/refund/exchange or limit the type of discount a staff member can provide. But the top of the list is the physical receipts. I need better customization options. Customers are confused by the way taxes are broken out. My logo which include my store name is top of the receipt to be followed by the same store name that I can't remove is weird. And the receipts are two miles long because I can't edit the font size in the header or footer where I need to list my store's return policy.

Lemmons Store

We have used the classic version for several years, it's OK because it was included in the package we use, but does lack features you consider fairly standard in POS, such as better customer account tracking, recalculating transactions after returns, exchanges. The new version promises a lot of things that are of no real benefit to physical retail, doesn't address any of the missing functionality, is VERY VERY glitchy, and is now going to cost more. Simple tasks such as scanning products into the sale are now operations that take 3,4 or 5 different procedures!! The main reason for continuing with it is the syncing of inventory between multiple sales channels and 1 set of stock, but have even had a glitch with the POS finding a product that was in the system! Also the ability to print Tax Invoices in Australia is important for some customers, we have found an app to easily do this, but to our dismay (and the developers) it isn't working completely as it should with the POS, even though it is meant to!

Kens Auto Spares

Really disappointed with this app. It's not for proper business. You cannot edit/change prices, no proper end of day reporting for balancing till. we're now looking for a better provider

ROODKAPJE.NU

I want to remove shopify POS. I clicked around as it said there was a free plan available. Then I filled in a form, and voila, I got a message it cost me 89 USD per month. Now I am trying to find out how to turn it off. This is a very annoying experience. My intention was just to create orders for some visiting friends without the hassle of filling all the shipping addresses.

ProTooling

DO NOT UPGRADE. After upgrading to the "All New" POS it no longer functions correctly. Half of our inventory is not showing up, causing massive issues in store. Shopify have advised (in writing) that this is a known issue affecting multiple merchants. The new version looks cool and has some nice features, it just doesn't work, stick with the old version or look elsewhere

Heroes Welcome Comics & Games

All it does is give me an error message while trying to import my products. Called tech support. Was on the phone with for an hour and they were unable to help. This has been a complete waste of my time. I would give zero stars if it was an option.

Waller BMX

Terrible app. The worst for us being that you cannot increase prices when selling in store and therefore have to give away money. Online prices are usually less due to the overheads. In store we need to charge more and the app doesn't allow you to increase the price thus we lose money on each instore sale. Could be fixed so easily by the guys in tech! SO for me, you get one star.

BODACIOUS | FASHION & ACCESSORIES

When is this POS software also going to work on PC?
We are hungry for this! This should be very easy right?

Henry George Menswear Ltd

We looked at Vend for our POS but we chose the whole Shopify package (POS, Payments and website) due to ease of use, features and the fact it's all under one platform.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11