Point of Sale

Point of Sale

by Shopify

Unify online and in-person sales.

The Rainbow Unicorn Shop

I love it. I use it for sales with my family and friends and coworkers on the spot. Love the redesign of the app for a simple clean easy to use look.

Perrystead Dairy

Greedy garbage. No features on purpose because they think that this will surely entice you to pay an exuberant monthly fee. You have to enter credit card numbers manually digit by digit (no camera) because in addition to the subscription fee, the monthly POS fee, AND Shopify dipping into your sales for CC processing... oh, they *JUST HAVE* to also get you on a $29 card reader, an unnecessary piece of hardware shipped by mail. It's like a test to see how far they can go in establishing an abusive relationship. Yuck, yuck yuck. No thanks

Fearfully & Wonderfully Made Apparel, LLC

Very robust app with everything we need. Easy to use! Price is great for everything that you get. Great for 1 store or multiple locations.

TheRusticArrowTx

Works great ... just wish it was compatible with my Live App via Vajro so I didn't have to add my products one by one manually.

Lightfoot Collectibles

I use this app on-the go for deliveries and in-person pick up. Its amazing and would definitely recommend others.

Shop College Wear

I have Shopify for my online business for several years. I decided togo to Omni Channel and migrate our pos to Shopify POs. It has been an awful experience.The onboarding team just email you some links with no follow through. We have spend many hours on support call. The support team are very knowledgeable and helpful. All our bluetooth devices stay connected but the barcode scanner gets disconnected. We have turned off the energy setting to "leave on all the time" to no avail.Shopify support told us to leave the system on 24 hrs a day. This did not solve the problem. every morning you have to connect the scanner from scratch. we even send the brand new scanner for repair and used another new scanner with the same issue.This problem has nothing to do with my bluetooth since the other devices such ac tap/Chip and receipt printer stays connected. The interface between pos and barcode scanner is not stable. I have paid for several months but not able to go live. If I could have returned my hardware I would have not continued. Shopify should do way better with their pos considering the runup on theri stock price.

Ellison Bay Pottery Studios

I use this daily-it's easy to use and reliable. It's not complicated so someone stepping in at the last minute can use this successfully.

Brazilian Beauty Store

So far this has been one of the best and easiest POS experience.
Integrates completely to our online store and has one seamless way of keeping track of our inventory, being it online or pos sale it does a fantastic job!

Phases Men's Fashion

The POS has really come a long way! Super easy to make sales, split payments, exchange, etc. However - the end-of-day process is woeful! Small businesses need some flexibility to just print an X report (totals for the day - doesn't reset) and a Z Report (Resets the totals) There needs to be some configuration to allow stores to pick and choose if they want the whole cash up/till drawer balancing option. Anyways - I'm sure it'll come good in the end. Here to help if you need more feedback or detail on the cash-up process.

ShopOverlander

I was nervous going into the event because it was our first. WiFi at the site was slow and our cellular provider was single bar so using a hotspot wasn't an option. Fingers were crossed. The experience was great once staff was trained. We didn't scan our UPCs for this pop up simply because we didn't discover it until the end. It will be a huge time saver when we have our next. Very happy about the ability to not carry all items over all channels as we didn't have our web photography finished in time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21