Point of Sale

Point of Sale

by Shopify

Sell anywhere. Accept any payment. Grow your business.

Mardina Safiyya

Did not sync with my products on the store. Truly excited at first, but once installed, regret it that much..

Brew Lucky

This is a great tool to keep both of my in-person and online sales seamless! The hardware options are great too!

Newmodeus

The product was delivered in a very timely manner and worked perfectly. I am a happy camper.

Will do business again.

Biggs Ltd

This does not work with something most all businesses have, a computer. You read that right. It only works on tablets and phones. We moved our website over to Shopify after talking with their phone support only to find this out after we launched our site. VERY DISAPPOINTING! The duplicate data entry continues for us.

OCO Glasses

We've been using the Shopify POS for over a year now and overall it's been a great move for us to consolidate and run the website and POS on same platform. The new update looks great and has much-improved returns and exchanges which was our only gripe previously, so now it's even easier to use! Overall we're delighted with the POS and the new update just made it even better!

Hojicha Co

Very easy to use, thanks for the free dongle.

Kc Chiefs Store

Online and POS might as well be from 2 different companies. Other than inventory and customer, they don't behave the same. Couldn't find any Apps from the app store that worked on POS (and if they do, there's no easy way to find the apps that work on both). Their online solution is ok when coupled with the 3rd party apps of the app store but they shouldn't promote themselves as being cross-channel...they're not even close.

Masiap

this app helps me so much so I like it. Even though I'm in the online business for a while I can benefit from it

Antbookstore

there is no tip support for POS app.:(

Egg Maternity

so helpful! I love to use it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7