Point of Sale

Point of Sale

by Shopify

Unify online and in-person sales.

Spearfishing Online Store | AQUASMITH

Having gard time to reaching out to support team. So many problems with this new POS sysytem, this is just a few of them which are, 1.when we scan the barcode on item, most of times its count as 2 quantity so need to fix quantity all the time. 2. Asking web site aaddress and password so often, and you need master phone number to receoved one time password which is not gonna be able to log in without that numbers. If the ownner of store is away, you cant even activate POS. You go back to hand-writing all the sales..3. Hard to get support, that is one of reason i need to leave baad feed baack here with little hope to be fixed. This is 7th message to them and never responded even once. Yes, I strongly recommend You Better Think Twice before you start using this POS.
4. when you review with 1 star, this message keep pops up to bother you.
"Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app." Isnt this long enough to explain?? Can you at least reach us even once?? So stressfull but keeps on charge $100 plus every month.
I hope you fix all the problem before charge. Thank you !

Arova Kitchens & Bathrooms

The campaign has talked enough about the new features of this soon-to-pay brand new POS pro.

Here's something I found that need to be fixed before we are actually charged.

The NEW POS PRO doesn't allow you to add shipping in a quote. Once you add a shipping, you are only allowed to either 'go back' or to 'checkout'.

The NEW POS PRO doesn't show correct staff who sent out the quote. The app requires an account with full permission to sign in and then a staff with restricted permission to log in with their pin. Once a quote is sent out by a staff without full permission, the quote is always linked to the account owner. Once customer pays the quote online, the system attributes the sales to the account owner instead of the staff who actually sent out the quote, causing report issues.

JAX Party Supply and Rental

With shopify being so popular we can't understand how they even get some of the basics incorrect. The POS receipt is a mess for most part. Very limited customization options. Keeps printing city, county, state tax breakdowns all the time instead of a single tax line. Keeps printing credit card processing information at the bottom. Missing , city , state and zip code in address. Contacting support is of no use. Hardware that works on ipad, won;t work on android and if they work, the work differently and have different problems. Even simple things like option to have printed pos receipt customized like email receipt template customization is lacking.

Jennifer Furniture

7/21 update - Shopify team reached out and worked with me to resolve some of my issues. The new version is looking promising. Crashes have reduced and returns issue is resolved. Going from one star to three. There are still issues but step in right direction.

June 2020 - I moved my client to Shopify POS thinking it would work out. Finding major issues and challenges.. Challenges - same as lot of folks listed here.. very little control and not able to manage staff at all. Issues - Major bugs like for example 1. on new SHOPIFY app if agent returns/refunds, there is no tracking and it opens doors for major scams.. 2. Hangs very frequently. 3. Order showing completely different Totals and balance on Shopify main app vs. Shopify POS (happened once for now but happened for a customer who is attorney). NO WAY to get in touch with real support folks, the regular support people are promptly available but are kept to handle the client and calm them down and keep saying they would open the ticket but little moves after that.

Kitchen Store & More

8/23 Update: Still rating 2 stars due to the amount of development needed. We are functioning, but I would not use this POS if it were not for the website and gift registry ap we use. Staff permissions still needs a significant overhaul. I am happy to say that the receipts have improved. Still no customization option for me as the user, but the developers have removed the "double name" issue. Our largest issue after two months of use though is the return/exchange issue. We still have a separate "old" register to process returns as shopify does not offer a "real world" brick and motar solution for returns/exchanges. The ap needs a manager override return options that allows a "custom return." Inventory can be adjusted after the fact, but it is just not realistic to hunt for a previous order or an order that was processed prior to using shopify. The return option offered may work for brand new businesses who are starting fresh with e-commerce, but it is not functional for established brick and motar expanding to ecommerce. Looking forward to a solution on this major oversight.

June 2020: The POS app has A LOT of room for development such as staff permissions. I should be able to limit who can process a return/refund/exchange or limit the type of discount a staff member can provide. But the top of the list is the physical receipts. I need better customization options. Customers are confused by the way taxes are broken out. My logo which include my store name is top of the receipt to be followed by the same store name that I can't remove is weird. And the receipts are two miles long because I can't edit the font size in the header or footer where I need to list my store's return policy.

Lemmons Store

We have used the classic version for several years, it's OK because it was included in the package we use, but does lack features you consider fairly standard in POS, such as better customer account tracking, recalculating transactions after returns, exchanges. The new version promises a lot of things that are of no real benefit to physical retail, doesn't address any of the missing functionality, is VERY VERY glitchy, and is now going to cost more. Simple tasks such as scanning products into the sale are now operations that take 3,4 or 5 different procedures!! The main reason for continuing with it is the syncing of inventory between multiple sales channels and 1 set of stock, but have even had a glitch with the POS finding a product that was in the system! Also the ability to print Tax Invoices in Australia is important for some customers, we have found an app to easily do this, but to our dismay (and the developers) it isn't working completely as it should with the POS, even though it is meant to!

Kens Auto Spares

Really disappointed with this app. It's not for proper business. You cannot edit/change prices, no proper end of day reporting for balancing till. we're now looking for a better provider

ROODKAPJE.NU

I want to remove shopify POS. I clicked around as it said there was a free plan available. Then I filled in a form, and voila, I got a message it cost me 89 USD per month. Now I am trying to find out how to turn it off. This is a very annoying experience. My intention was just to create orders for some visiting friends without the hassle of filling all the shipping addresses.

ProTooling

DO NOT UPGRADE. After upgrading to the "All New" POS it no longer functions correctly. Half of our inventory is not showing up, causing massive issues in store. Shopify have advised (in writing) that this is a known issue affecting multiple merchants. The new version looks cool and has some nice features, it just doesn't work, stick with the old version or look elsewhere

Heroes Welcome Comics & Games

All it does is give me an error message while trying to import my products. Called tech support. Was on the phone with for an hour and they were unable to help. This has been a complete waste of my time. I would give zero stars if it was an option.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11