Point of Sale

Point of Sale

by Shopify

Unify online and in-person sales.

Joci and Friends LLC

Very easy to use. Just a phone and a card reader to get started. No problems so far! Excellent tool.

My Treasured Gifts Co

I use this app at events for my business and it's easy to use and allows me to get things done quickly!

This That And The Other Thing Red Deer / U Pick Koffee Red Deer

The POS is easy to use and has allowed us to better sell our items. We are now selling without issues and have ordered the Shopify Card Reader.

A Perfect Shirt

Is it possible to rate this app lower than a one? My card reader arrived 36 hours ago. I attempted to use the card reader for an event. It did not function. Contacted tech support. The app and the reader continued to fail to process credit card transactions. Contacted tech support the same day, transferred to 3 different individuals. Requested a return and refund. They said that they will INVESTIGATE. This is contrary to what is posted on their website. They indicate a product can be returned within 30 DAYS. I REQUESTED A RETURN WITHIN 36 HOURS (after 3 tech support calls) AND THEY HAVE REFUSED THIS REQUEST. The service which accompanies this product is POOR and substandard. If you are a business, SAVE YOURSELF THE EMBARRSAMENT and DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP or the purchase the hardware. I actually had to DECLINE PAYMENT because the app and the hardware failed! Don't do it. I lost income, seek an alternative.

Rene' Tyler Plus Sizes 12 & Above

We love how easy it is to set up and ring up customers. We especially love how well it integrates with our websitesinventory.

ecoimagine

I use this app and card reader for pop-up events. Device was inexpensive and works most of the time. When POS device acts up, manual manages the sale. App is good but hard to read on phone. I prefer ipad much more.

Duct Tape and Denim

It's very easy to learn and there are lots of video tutorials that really help. Plus so many people use it that it's easy to find someone that can help.

Maya Bay Craft Soda

It makes my life much esier by allowing me to seamlessly sell my product anywhere while syncing to my shopify store.

Delightful Drip Store

I bought the hardware for this app because it said i can use it for my pop up shoo for free. I never even got a chance to use it . the app wants $89 to get my pin to use the app plus it gonna charge my customers smh. I dont recommend false advertisement.

A'jah Lip Creme LLC

I use this app for my vendor events. Easy to use, navigation is good, quick to make sales, easy to open