Point of Sale , 504 reviews

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless inventory and sales data integration, and reliable checkout process. They find the barcode scanner, printer, and card reader features beneficial, especially for businesses with both online and physical stores. However, some have reported issues with system speed and hardware quality, and have expressed dissatisfaction with the removal of the "Save Cart" feature from the lite version and the cost of the Pro version. Despite these, customer support is praised for its efficiency. Merchants also value the app's integration with the website and payments system, but desire additional features like improved sales tax management and the ability to run multiple discount layers.

February 12, 2024

We have been using the POS system for 5 months now, along with the Wisepad 3. It's a terrible device. Every time customers want to pay, a mandatory update has to be performed, which can only be done if the battery is above 50%. Moreover, an update takes as long as 10 minutes.

So, think carefully before purchasing this product with a Wisepad.

CarOptions
Netherlands
4 months using the app
Shopify replied February 13, 2024

Hi there. We appreciate you taking the time to share your concern. I can definitely understand how a mandatory update every time a customer wants to checkout would be alarming. In this case, feel free to contact our support team directly so that we can investigate further: https://shopify.link/VRd6. -Mac, Shopify Support

December 27, 2023

Shopify POS has worked great for my business because I have a brick & mortar location and do pop-ups as well. This allows us to have the location open while doing the pop up! Love it!

The Peachy Llama
About 3 years using the app
December 30, 2023

The POS works well for us. We have 75 different vendors with approximately 15,000+ unique inventory skus.

Works of Wyoming Gift n Gallery
Over 7 years using the app
December 6, 2023

The POS Go have been great to use. We did have a unit stop taking tap but Shopify replaced it after troubleshooting was unsuccessful in reestablishing full functionality. Support has been great. Love the infrared scanner for quick product to cart and checkout.

StumpCraft
About 6 years using the app
November 25, 2023

It is a good POS system to run in a store where you are selling items and services both in store and online. So far the only thing I haven't been able to figure out is a way to put in a payment plan option (through the store itself) where it will keep the balance of what is still owed.

Star Light Technologies inc.
About 1 year using the app
Shopify replied November 27, 2023

Hi, there! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we greatly appreciate it! Currently, we don't have an installments option for the POS itself, however, I will absolutely pass that on to our developers on your behalf! - Skye

December 5, 2023

Super handy. The only thing that I feel was a pretty large miss for this BFCYM and holiday season is that bundles don't load on them. Customers really like to have the same prices online and in store, and there are definitely work arounds, but during high traffic times, it can be really frustrating that bundles aren't accessible, esp. when they are an option for the online site. Otherwise, I am a big fan!

My Sparkling Emporium
Over 1 year using the app
November 25, 2023

After using other POS systems, I was quite pleased with Shopify! To be honest, there have been a few challenging moments, however, they were resolved quickly by Shopify. I have mixed feelings about the a la cart apps, but at the end of the day, I like having a pletheroa of options to build my store the way I want it to be. There is room for improvement, but from what I’ve seen these past 2 years, Shopify is continually working to create a POS system that is innovative, easy to use, and ahead of the game!

Byrt & Gerty's Kids Redeux
Almost 3 years using the app
November 18, 2023

Shopify POS is user friendly and works great at our Pop Up Markets. We really enjoy the new feature of having the customer be able to see the screen as they are checking out.

Graceful Designs Est. 2020
Over 3 years using the app
December 5, 2023

I love using this app when we are out doing pop-ups you can use it anywhere.

Soul Chic Cosmetics
Almost 6 years using the app
November 27, 2023

Love the app; simple to use, can look back on customer orders and notes; easy connection to card swipe devices. Just wish there was a way to send quick notes en masse to my clients without having to pay for another app to use the data I've collected.

The Jewelry Bar by Viridian, LLC