Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

by Power Tools

Boost your store with all the Power Tools Apps in one!

Csudaorszag

I love it! I installed it because I have 500+ products and both the filtering and the collection sort order features are priceless. Customer service is quick and effective.

Navintejankar3

Good App if you have lots of products

Idreamoffrance

This is a must if you have lots of products. Thanks to the Filter Menu (which is part of the Power Tool Suite), we were able to create filters that make sense to our customers to help them find the products they are looking for. The filter menu has transformed our store and made it look much more professional. The Suite also includes other apps that complement the Filter Menu. Highly recommended!
I Dream of France - idreamoffrance.com

Choppingblocks Com

Definitely a huge time saver. I usually don't enjoy paying for monthly recurring apps but Power Tools automates so many things that it makes shop keeping much easier. The faceting is the core feature, but the rest of the features make this worth the money.

OutdoorFanatic

A few reasons this app gets 5 stars:

1. Bulk editing. You may need to play with it to learn how it works, but it's so much faster in the long run when you need to make a lot of the same change.

2. Once you start trying to make your site more user friendly you see that there are some cool tools on here such as the pricing policy tool. I didn't expect to use as many as I did, but they save me time once I figured out what each did.

3. It included a hide sold out or place sold out items at the end option. I needed this and it was nice to be packaged in the Suite.

4. Customer Service. They are always fast to respond and when I couldn't figure something out they helped make sure it got done.

The only thing I didn't expect is that the processes can take some time to run, but that is kind of expected when it is tagging all your products for you. Overall, it's one of the apps I am currently using the most.

Little Black Diamond

Steep learning curve, but it does add a ton of functionality to the backend. Just make sure to read the docs carefully.

Gingersnaps Kids, Inc.

This app adds tremendously valuable functionality to our website. Particularly with the filter menu app. And email support has been same day, and often within a few hours or so. Highly recommended.

Koala Logic

Easy to set up and if you run into any problems they deliver excellent customer service. There are a ton of great apps offered in this package. The filter menus and sort orders are great for any stores that have a large number of products for customers to filter through them with ease.

the naughty boutique

top bit of kit, for any store with a large amount of products this is a must. imo one of the bests apps on shopify.

Cubiczirconia

We've had this application installed since January 8th of 2015. It is truly fantastic. We were really looking forward to seeing how our customers enjoy the superior shopping experience we can offer them with the Filter Menu application installed, because we simply couldn't imagine this change being anything but a sales-increaser. Well, I can now say that this app's performance on our site not only looks great, but I can also flat-out say our store is making more money because of it. Caveat: We were not able to install or configure the application on our own. We paid for the full installation ($150) versus doing it ourselves (free) or having a basic install ($50) which I think is sufficient for most stores that don't use tags as extensively as we do for products. Through the process, I'd say three of our team had about 45 hours combined in working to come up with the strategy to most effectively use the Filter Menu and other features of PowerToolsSuite, avoid mistakes that could cause our collections to become messy, and to communicate our needs and desires via emails to the app developer. Yes, a few issues came up during the install process, and 90+% of them were dealt with very promptly and to the best of our developer Brad's ability without any request for more money. We expect to be customers of this app for a long time to come.
Update February 2017: still happy customers, thanks to Brad and FilterMenu! Yes, there are other pieces to the PowerTools suite of apps but we don't really know how to use them or what they do. However, Filter Menu we do use and it is an integral part of our product merchandising strategy. Love it!