Fablet

Fablet

by ShopPad Inc.

Instant mobile storefront

Meliora Gift Store

Very easy to install! The iPad is the future of online shopping and it gives your shop all the necessary tools to get into the action. It above all, it is FREE!

Knotting Hills - Your dream gown designer. Customisation of Bridal, Bridesmaid, Evening gowns for your Wedding Day.

Love this app. Easy to use and very easy to install. Great for my online store!

Kiwi Cookie

VERY easy to setup. All you do is install it and it pulls all your store and product information automatically and makes a very sharp-looking, iPad-friendly store. Great support, too, when I had a question. Seriously, if you want to make your store look great and be easy to navigate on iPads, it doesn't get much easier that this.

procanvas

Not loaded with a large list of features...but it does what it says it will do...AUTOMATICALLY. Its smooth and at this point well put together. With a few updates and a few more options it would be something I would be willing to pay for. Customer service is awesome and got back to me with a tailored response within 12 hours.....wicked considering its a free product! Keep me on the mailing list please! PostModernCanvas.com

Mia Burton

Most powerful Shopify App we've discovered! Install, turn on, then shoppad automatically generates a hot magazine-style version for mobile viewers. It's value is in the automatic design and tangible shopper experience. It changes digital shopping for buyers and sellers.

Hei Moose - Nordic Clothing For Cool Kids

What a great app, shoppers coming through straight away! Fantastic customer service too!

2mi.ca - The Online Design Store in Canada

just love your app , thank you to you and Shopify!!!!! cannot wait for my sales to increase!

Yarns of Italy

Great app and outstanding customer service!!!
I am very impressed.
Alessandro

iTattoo Cases & Device Decals

Wonderful! Great support, great customer service, works great! Makes my site look REALLY great. Thanks guys.

TalosElite

Really nice work - the look and feel is pretty good. I want to see the ability to choose what collections I display though before I will use it - otherwise, with the way I've structured my collections, it looks too cluttered.

Will watch for updates and will be more than happy to use as soon as some setting adjustments are added.

1 2 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 Next