Shopping Feed

Shopping Feed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

leononlinebox

I usually do not like to write review or do not write review until I have used an app very fluently. At the end, I forget to write review. That is my problem. I will recommend this app for several reasons. I like the customer services. Questions are always answered within short period of time. The function of the apps are very important. It links so many of my selling channel accounts together. That saves me a lot time as well. Although I have not used all of the functions yet, I will recommend it to others. There is one thing I forget to mention. I did spend a lot of time looking for other similar apps until I found Shopping Feed. Hope my review can help you make decision to at least try this app first. You can ask for trial extension as well!!!! That is awesome.

Alonzo's Oil

Thank you for your continued support. I hope all is going well with your business. I know that your business model has the potential to make you all very successful, but I understand how much work goes in to making a multi-channel product feed. I imagine many customers think that $39 is a lot, but I’ve used other product feed services that were over $1000 per month. Your service is actually better than the much more expensive options out there.

Obtaining Synergy LLC

This is my 2nd company that I utilized the Shopping Feed app and their customer service goes above and beyond for their clients. I personally dealt with Max in setting up and maintaining both companies' feeds and he is very quick to respond to any questions or concerns that may arise. I also had a custom feed put together which was done overnight. I couldn't be happier with their service!! Highly recommend Shopping Feed!!

Locco Decor

Max and their team is amazing. Their Rule function in combination with metafield can create so many possibilities for E-commerce to expand to different markets.

Your Vintage Department Store

Oleh, Liz, Matt and the people I have spoken to in support at Shopify are super fantastic. That may be redundant but these guys certainly are NOT! Awesome customer support team at Shopify. Thanks you guys!

Animal LuvrZ

I use this app to sell on Ebay and Amazon. Although it takes a little bit of setup initially, the integration works GREAT and I've made thousands of dollars in new revenue with very little effort as a result of using Shopping Feed.

Now I have three stores that attract buyers and bring in revenue, but I only have to manage one! Such a great concept!

I also want to thank Max for the great customer service since I'm a marketing type, not a techie person, and I needed to be walked thru some of the setup.

He made it easy for me to get set-up and he even checked back to make sure that things continued to run smoothly after the initial setup.

Curtain Rod Connection

I used this ap to help me list my products on Ebay. I did require a little assistance in doing so. I could not have done this on my own. Thanks to Max for the great customer service!! He made it seem effortless! Time will tell on how well it works....update to follow then

Handmade In Conifer

Bottom line: This app is great and the support during setup of your channel and use is superb.

I installed this app to connect with Google Shopping Actions so I could sell my work via the Google Express Store. Note, GSA is different than Google Shopping, which you can do with Shopify, although now that I have this app, I don’t need the Shopify Google channel since this app is covering my feed for all parts of Google. I used the free trial first, then subscribed. I have to say the support I received from Max was probably the best from any place ever. He helped me get my GSA feed set up every step of the way - and this was during the FREE trial period. You need to get your store and products approved by Google to be on GSA, and as anyone knows, it can be painful trying to work with Google “support”. To help, Max worked with GSA support to figure out why they were “stuck” in processing my approved store. He worked with them on other issues as they came up from Google. Note, these were not Shopping Feed app issues, these were issues on Google’s side of things.

As for the app - it’s great. You are able to look at and work with the feed pulled from your store so that what you want ends up going through to your channel (in my case, GSA). I thought the user interface was easy to figure out. Another good thing is that although they schedule when your feed will be updated and processed every day (or multiple times a day), you can manually force a new update to your feed or force it to re-process the feed data if you’ve made some changes.

Honestly, I can’t say enough good things about this app and working with Max. It is a pleasure working with him. This is the first app I’ve left a review for, because I felt like I really had to call them out for their excellent work.

Truly a gem in the app store.

Medicool

Awesome app! Will save you hundreds of hours of time and increase your marketplace sales at least 3X (in our experience). Easy to set up and maintain the service.

The Customer Service is amazing and they are always available if you have any issues. If you're on the top plan you'll have a dedicated Account Manager to walk you through every step.

I would recommend paying for the white glove setup. It's well worth it, and you'll get a faster return on your $$$.

Black.co.uk

This is a great app for merchants who want to grow their sales channels both for their shopify site and marketplaces. Plug and go and any tweaks and customisation queries are answered and executed within hours. BIG thanks to Max for is rapid response and expert delivery

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13