Shopping Feed

Shopping Feed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Black.co.uk

This is a great app for merchants who want to grow their sales channels both for their shopify site and marketplaces. Plug and go and any tweaks and customisation queries are answered and executed within hours. BIG thanks to Max for is rapid response and expert delivery

Monoprice, Inc.

Great app!! Plus the top quality support (MAX!!) that is always ready to help makes the journey easier!

Plus Size Appeal

Super great app to get your inventory synced properly across all platforms.

TOP NOTCH customer service ( MAX ) is great and always happy to help.

DataVision

Customer service is rocket fast, and attentive to all of our needs. Feeds have been seamless and accurate.

garderobaid | the used clothes online shop

I have used this app to connect my shop with eBay. It works quite fine, helped me to sell more items. Sometimes I was struglling so uderstand what 'rules' should I use, but Max (customer service) was always to here to help.

T A Y Online Store

I had some difficulties when started using the app but that wasn't something wrong in the app it self , it was some complication in google configuration.
Max was always a great help, prompt answers and very helpful. Now I have all feeds works and running.

www.remixd.co.uk

Great app for using lots of sales channels - easy to use and keeps everything in one place - could not do without it now

Olive and Press

Useless. Talked with chat for an hour. Told me they couldn't help me. Definitely not worth even the free trial.

Voltage Restaurant Supply

Awesome app! We use it for three marketplaces and it definitely helps our business run more efficiently. The support team is top notch - very quick to respond and super helpful with all of our questions. If you are looking for a feed app - look no further! This app is a great value.

Raphistory

Excellent app and support. SAVES MAD TIME.

Be sure to take them up on the on-boarding calls as you will learn a lot about how their system works. You may need to do some adjustments to your shop in order to get the most out of Shopping-Feed, but once you are in communication with the crew...they will let you know what needs to be done (if anything) during the audit.

This app is awesome. On a scale of 1-10, the current version is a 9. They have room for improvement and seem to listen and take constructive input and criticism well.

I want to give a big round of applause to Oleh, as he has spent several calls and hours helping me and answering questions.

If you are looking to expand while saving time, Shopping-Feed is the move!

YEP.