Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

$399/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
July 20, 2021

Great customer service, we use it to list our brands products on ebay and amazon, sometimes there are hiccups due to the platforms changing requirements but they have great customer service and always immediately take care of any issues

Ewing Athletics
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
July 20, 2021

cant even sign up, wawwagawgagawgwawawwagawgagawgwawawwagawgagawgwawawwagawgagawgwawawwagawgagawgwawawwagawgagawgwawawwagawgagawgwawawwagawgagawgwa

The Bullys Stash
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Shoppingfeed Inc replied July 20, 2021

We are sorry to hear that you've faced some issues during the sign-up process. Feel free to reach out to our customer support team at support@shopping-feed.com so that we can assist you accordingly.

June 14, 2021

Fantastic app. Amazing customer service. If you need to expand into different market places don't bother with anything else, Shoppingfeed is all you'll ever need.

Acid Drop Wall Art
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 11, 2021

After trying several other solutions for managing my eBay posts, I was SO HAPPY to discover Shoppingfeed. Not only is their app the best one I've seen by far, I can honestly say that their customer service and training is outstanding. Please note that this app is NOT for the light or occasional eBay (or other marketplace) seller. While the cost of the app is higher than some of the competition...you get what you pay for. If you are serious about extending your market to eBay and Amazon, this is the app your need.

Geek & Co.
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited August 2, 2021

Shopping Feed service and software is top-notch, using it for several yrs now. It has simplified our workflow with marketplaces and issues are addressed within 24hrs. Looking forward to the new marketplaces they add on.

Express Your Love Gifts
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 8, 2021

Shoppingfeed has allowed me to grow at a much faster pace than I have been able to do with Amazon previously. The app has been far better than others I've tried and their customer service goes beyond supporting the app to actually helping you understand what Amazon is looking for and how to resolve issues you are having with your listings on Amazon. Definitely recommend if you want to grow.

Mount Yale Outdoor Company
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 5, 2021

This app is a game changer for anyone wanting to sell on Amazon, Etsy, or other channels. Easily has saved us thousands of hours by automating our listing creations. Oleg is fantastic and easily the best support staff of any company I have ever worked with.

Kite and Crest
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited February 4, 2021

The Shopping feed team is amazing! Oleg is always super helpful and willing to take the time to hear out our objectives and showcase how to best utilize the platform in order to optimize the performance.

Synergy Organic Clothing
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
October 30, 2020

This app saves us tons of time. The service of the Shopping Feed time is amazing! They respond quickly and go above and beyond every time. Highly recommend.

Performance Horse Blankets
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Edited October 16, 2020

This app is amazing and their support goes out of their way to make sure you're getting all the benefits available. Being a small seller, I was a little hesitant to make the investment but within no time the app and the support that comes with it paid for itself. If you're looking to expand into a channel and don't know where to start to sync your products, inventory and orders, Shoppingfeed is far and away the best way to do so. It's very user friendly, produces immediate results, and the support is top notch. I highly recommend.

Bead Abode