Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shoppingfeed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google, & more!

Hearts Attic

I switched to this app from another similar app that kept messing up my orders and wouldn't stayed synced to my inventory which was causing a lot of issues. I've had very minimal issues with this app and when I do have them or questions the customer service is EXCELLENT. I've never had better service on a shopify app and I've been doing this for 6 years. Takes awhile to set up and the limited categories suck when you have a wide variety of products but other than that I love this app.

Pure Chakra

We love using this app. It has made our life so much easier being able to integrate so many channels into one. We also really appreciate the customer service provided. From emails to online chat, everyone is always super helpful and kind (specifically Max!).

Beyond Party Supplies & Toys

Max is super responsive and helpful. We mainly use it to deploy SKUs to eBay. It's another stream of income for us. We highly recommend it.

Gnarly Tees

We just started using Shopping Feed and it's the best feed you can get. We've tried many others on shopify but by far Shopping feed has best service and works great! We have over 150K SKUs and they helped us to get all setup and get them live on each marketplaces with very minimum work on our end. Thank you Max for great help and service! Highly recommended!

The Heart Room

Their customer service is beyond excellent. Max is very responsive and helpful as well as driven to help me.
It was super easy to upload and transfer things to Etsy. Within the first day I had a sale!!
I cant wait to see what the rest of the month is like.

Star Kingdom

The app is quite easy to use - I have quite a bit of sales on my first month of subscription which is great. Customer service is excellent, my account manager Max has been extremely helpful and helped me every step of the way. A great app.

Belle and Butch

A+ customer service. The software is very powerful and has loads of ways it can be configured. +++++

District Leathers

Great customer service - tool seems to be working well. Uploading and keeping updated skus on etsy, g-shopping, amazon, and ebay.

Indestructible Shoes

Greate app to help us scale with multi-channel expansion. A must-have for any store owner at scale. The support team is top-notch and responsible.

Market Sale

Installed the app and tried to create account and I got message saying my Country is not supported I live in USA, tried to call but no luck

**Update**
they reached out and tried to fix my problem I was really happy to see Company call back and check on their customers