Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Plus Size Appeal

Super great app to get your inventory synced properly across all platforms.

TOP NOTCH customer service ( MAX ) is great and always happy to help.

DataVision

Customer service is rocket fast, and attentive to all of our needs. Feeds have been seamless and accurate.

garderobaid | the used clothes online shop

I have used this app to connect my shop with eBay. It works quite fine, helped me to sell more items. Sometimes I was struglling so uderstand what 'rules' should I use, but Max (customer service) was always to here to help.

T A Y Online Store

I had some difficulties when started using the app but that wasn't something wrong in the app it self , it was some complication in google configuration.
Max was always a great help, prompt answers and very helpful. Now I have all feeds works and running.

www.remixd.co.uk

Great app for using lots of sales channels - easy to use and keeps everything in one place - could not do without it now

Olive and Press

Useless. Talked with chat for an hour. Told me they couldn't help me. Definitely not worth even the free trial.

November 20, 2019

We're sorry for the experience! We try our best to help via chat, but sometimes questions need to be escalated. If you'd like a full channel selling consultation from our support team, just ask for one at support@shopping-feed.com

Voltage Restaurant Supply

Awesome app! We use it for three marketplaces and it definitely helps our business run more efficiently. The support team is top notch - very quick to respond and super helpful with all of our questions. If you are looking for a feed app - look no further! This app is a great value.

Raphistory

Excellent app and support. SAVES MAD TIME.

Be sure to take them up on the on-boarding calls as you will learn a lot about how their system works. You may need to do some adjustments to your shop in order to get the most out of Shopping-Feed, but once you are in communication with the crew...they will let you know what needs to be done (if anything) during the audit.

This app is awesome. On a scale of 1-10, the current version is a 9. They have room for improvement and seem to listen and take constructive input and criticism well.

I want to give a big round of applause to Oleh, as he has spent several calls and hours helping me and answering questions.

If you are looking to expand while saving time, Shopping-Feed is the move!

YEP.

Outdoorpowerdirect

Shopping Feed is an incredible product with world class customer support.

I searched for months to find the solutions that Shopping Feed offers. We started seeing results immediately after installing.

After a quick onboarding, I knew how to navigate their dashboard with a robust amount of features. Being able to set conditional rules, select and deselect products, and ensure our business was humming along across many different marketplaces.

The customer service is top notch - Drew especially. They are quick to answer questions, quick to help you find solutions, and generally much more helpful (and knowledgeable about their product) than many similar software companies in the industry.

As for drawbacks, there really aren't a ton. The site is copied over from a French version, so there are sometimes some strange translations, and the back end sometimes gets a little slow and isn't incredibly responsive, but not in any way that affects usability. These also seem to be things they are committed to improving going forward.

The price for the app has paid for itself many times over. If you're looking for something to help you take total control of your site across eBay, Amazon, and other marketplaces, Shopping Feed is what you want.

Bcp Fasteners

Great product and fantastic service. I am using this app on two different stores and it works flawlessly. You will not receive better service anywhere. Drew and his team are top notch people and you will be happy you chose Shopping-Feed.