Shopping Feed

Shopping Feed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

New York Art Scout

Shopping Feed has provided us with fast and friendly customer service. Drew K was very helpful in assisting with our technical questions and helped us resolve our problems quickly. He took the time to explain everything in detail and left us feeling confident in working with Shopping Feed.

Parrett Storage

We have been using Shopping Feed for just over a year. Any problem or issue we have had, fine tuning this app to suit our business has been very quickly resolved. All products you choose to export are fed accurately to the marketplace & order(s) fed back to Shopify, including taxes for processing. If you are using any accountancy software like Xero - this is important

Shopify has told us that since our store launched it has been receiving a lot of traffic. In fact, our traffic is in the top 18% of stores that launched the same week as us! That is largely due to this app. Thank you Drew & Team.

Babies Bazaar

Easy to use, easiest way to manage inventories for multiple sales channels.

Www.babies-bazaar.com

Totseat

Good product and amazing support. If you are looking for something like this, you can't go wrong with these guys!

Singing Bowls Unlimited

We used to be a little store with almost no staff who spent hundreds upon hundreds of hours manually listing items on eBay, Amazon, and Etsy. Now we're a big store with a small staff and after working with Shopping Feed's EXCELLENT support staff, today I flicked a switch and 200+ items went up on eBay in an instant--all perfectly re-priced for that market. Their system of Rules ensures that every possible adjustment necessary to products in whichever way we need are implemented flawlessly. And having inventory and order processing synced through through Shopify means all we have to do now is send items out and order more items. I don't know what Team Backend is going to do with all the free time we're about to have. Thank you Shopping Feed.

Walkshoes 2

Fantastic service and easily scalable...

Modern Mini

This is EXTREMELY expensive and has not helped a high volume store like mine at all. I think this program is capable of doing a lot of great things if set up with the rules correctly. However the MAIN purpose is to have accurate inventory across multiple sales channels. If you sell any volume, there will be inventory issues. I'm not sure I've gone more than 2 weeks not over selling something. It simply doesn't update timely. What exactly is the $99 paying for? To list.... it simply pulls data intuitively and data mines to cross list. But inventory sync is an absolute JOKE.

It's embarrassing that we look incapable because of this. It's hurting my etsy reviews. To top it off, after I had set up everything how I thought would be best (tech support helped me etc), I suddenly have shopping feed creating NEW shipping profiles for my Etsy store. This allowed oversea's buyers to pay a US domestic first class rate for an item that was $11. I'm now risking horrible reviews from etsy because I simply cannot afford to ship it for $3.50 when the actual charge is $17-$20 in shipping. This was nothing I set up or added either. It worked well for a few weeks and had profiles set. Then magically I have a new Shopping Feed rate in put into there so ANYONE in the world could order $11 dollar products with $3.50 shipping.

I guess it depends on what you need but I feel like this just cost me a lot without any return at all. 1 stars is given because it's truly not adequate at what it should do and that is to keep inventory synced across multiple sales channels. We've yet to see that actually occur properly, despite adjustments made with tech support. Hopefully there will be an app soon that does this more efficiently because it is desperately needed!

I truly wish they refunded me for the money I've spent. I feel completely cheated.

November 20, 2019

Thanks for your candid feedback, and I'm sorry for your experience! Our update cycle relies on the capabilities of not just Shopify, but the channel. In all channels, our sync occurs close to real time, and we guarantee a window of 30 minutes for orders and inventory sync. I think you'd be happy to learn our Order and Inventory sync is now done completely via API, and is a significant upgrade! We hope you'll give us another try. Please reach out to me for an extended trial - andy@shopping-feed.com

Designer Rival

App does not allow the connection of selling marketplaces. Freezes in Chrome.

November 20, 2019

I'm really sorry for the experience! We have solved this scripting bug you expereiced, and if you continue to experience issues, we can definitely intervene. Please ask for some help at support@shopping-feed.com

Thefashionaire

Great app if you need your inventory synced with multiple marketplaces. Their system has a few flaws, which is understandable, but their customer support is fast and great. Its always easy to find solutions for problems, usually less than 24hrs to get answers.

Overall it is a great tool, at a very reasonable price.

Swiss Ultimate

Very good customer support and service. Always willing to help with implementation - strongly recommended for Shopify sellers who want to expand!