Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Furbo Dog Camera

This app is incredibly easy to use and has all of the features we were looking for. Henri's customer service is absolutely top notch! If you're looking for a shopping app, look no further than Shopping Feeder.

Greatest Dealz Co Za

I had promised to review my rating after 72 hr unfortunately nothing has since changed provided shopping feeder gets there money. They really add no value . They are unable to even respond to an email OR say go jump. They are always quick to provide you with lip service as to what they can do or have achieved via telephone if you are lucky to get that. I have been promised responses and emails both verbally and on text and yet nothing! I am of the strong belief that shopping feeder i grossly understaffed or they dont know what they are doing or they dont value our business They can and are good to promise heaven and earth but i ca assure you this they are unable to organise a pissup in a brewery and they are not ashamed of it and will not apologies for it! They claim to be a google partner and are able to set up your campaigns in three months or so.... we have been with them for that period and to be frank we dont know if we are Arthur or marther and yet they ask us to keep increasing the marketing budget .... When you ask Henri to put this commitment in witting one has a better chance of seeing the ghost of Christmas past than a commitment in writing. You ask for simple explanations they are unable to give this to you! luckly we have all the emails to back all this up and if the app would allow for a negative rating minus 10000 wouldn't be a fair rating at all. My suggestion is stay away from these smooth talkers unless you have money to burn or you are known in certain circles. we will share this on all platforms possible as this is daylight robbery and if anyone from shopping feeder can challenge this i am happy to show all our distatesful experience. #DONOT US SHOPPING FEEDER!

My Personal Paw

Works really well. Great customer support!

Dot Dot Dot Heart

These guys are great, especially Henri.
The platform is very user-friendly and easy to use but with powerful analytics that make optimising a breeze.
Setup was SO easy and once the feed is setup it is easy to push the feed into different channels. SCALING your business becomes a dream.
This is what every brand needs to grow it's visibility and sales at the same time.
This app makes it possible for the smaller players to join the table with the big boys.
GREAT VALUE PLANS and EXCELLENT PROMPT FRIENDLY customer service.

Tucey

It was ok. Team is trying. They need to keep their marketing automation machine in check. Got lots of e-mails.

Rustic Rolling Doors

Shopping Feeder's interface makes in easy to go in and update your feed. Henri makes himself available and is quick to respond to customer service requests over Skype.

Cisco Net Global

Easy to use, and once it's set up, it doesn't require further work. Awesome job.

Eurotrending

The app works like a charm and the whole team leading by Henri is extraordinary helpful. I needed something very specific for my feeds and the team managed to built it for me exactly how I wanted it. Highly recommend this app!

Costbuys

Wow, where can I start. This app and company deserves a 10 star. Forget about the other feed providers. Their service is second to none. I am long time digital marketer, 18+ years so stop searching; you have found the best app and people (Henry) to get the job done for your feeds.

Sovvackert Se

Works great and good support! The only thing I would wish for is to filter products by price!