Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

My Sweaty

The support team is amazing.

I'd t an issue with my feed and in less than 5min Collen solved it. He even helped me with extra questions about Merchant Center.

Thanks again.

Smartfit.gr

The best xml feeder in the Store. I have many chepaer feeders but this is the only one that did the job. Amazing support that resolves any issues you might have. (I doubt that you will have any since the impelementation is seamless and super easy)

April 25, 2020

Thanks so much for such a great review. We really appreciate all our reviews and strive to make merchants' lives as easy as possible!

Nouvellune

Hey everyone,
I'm not often writing reviews, but this App really hold it's promises! Not only did they have amazing customer service behind with a really dedicated team, but also did the App work really well for us! Now our Google Shopping Campaigns are properly working, which didn't work before, because Google didn't list us properly! Thanks a lot guys! We really appreciated your support! Definitely 5 Stars from our side!!

April 25, 2020

Thanks so much for your glowing review. We're not always perfect, but we try really hard to always get our customer service right! We look forward to having you as a customer for a very long time and wish you the best success with your business! Don't forget to try and list on other channels in your region, too!

EcoSport-BeautySpot

Brilliant Support and customer service!! App is very easy to use, Very good support from James in the support team and very effective communication!!!!! :-D

April 25, 2020

We're so glad you've had such a great experience! Wishing you great success with your business - we will help you succeed wherever we can!

Cecelia New York

Great customer support. The app has been working great for us so far. We are excited that our feed can be used so dynamically (in our case for both goole shopping and for ShareASale). This is beyond just an app and is more of a full platform service.

April 25, 2020

We're so glad you love the ShareASale AND Google integration. One of the killer features of ShoppingFeeder is our seamless multi-channel support. We wish all our merchants would list their products on as many channels as possible. Here's to great success for your business!

The Vita Home Shop

Awesome customer support, i need help to configure the app and they solve that for me very quickly and answer to all my questions, and the app works really nice :)

April 25, 2020

Great to hear you had such a positive experience!

Omninela Medical

The support service has been excellent in creating and linking my accounts. Expertise within the system is fantastic.

April 25, 2020

Very happy that you've experience the support that we're so proud to deliver. We're sure your business will have great success with the tools at your disposal.

vanvoss.com

Very happy with this app I met with Colen and Shepherd who went above and beyond to make me satistfied..

April 25, 2020

So glad you've had a great experience. Our multi-channel solution is great for marketing your products seamlessly across many platforms.

La French Maison

This is an updated review: I struggled to understand how shopping feeder worked. I was not sure that I was doing the right thing and I did not know how to check on the progress of my Ad. Colen got back to me and we had a video screen shared conversation. He was very patient. He explained to me what I did not understand and explained to me how to manage my labels. He gave me some pointers regarding how to maximise my presence on Google. Now, I feel that I am on the right track and I have a better understanding of all this. Now, I just need to see how this Ad is going to perform. Only time will tell.

April 25, 2020

Merci beaucoup! I'm so glad you experienced great service. If you need further help with managing your ad campaigns, please don't hesitate to get in touch. As you know, we have Google Ads experts waiting to help. Hopefully once you see success we can improve this review to 5-stars! :-)

Security Superstore

Thank you Collen - You persevered with me and were very helpful in setting up my system.
I do appreciate it!

April 25, 2020

So glad you had a great experience! I'm sure our team will keep working just as hard to get this to a 5-star review! :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27