Best Feed For Google Shopping

Best Feed For Google Shopping

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

SALEDRESS

Great service, Love it!!! The technical team is just so amazing and they're just so nice and good. I would recommend this app to any sellers!

Lifestyle Shop Online

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. We are able to get our products out to so many more platforms and get even more sales in! Any trouble or problem we had we could just contact support and we were helped out! Would recommend this app!

Happy Bargain Deals

Hello all This feed manager is fantastic unlike many others out there such as Channable that charge a lot of money. This app is great value especially for a lower price. Would recommend.

MegaDealz

Great service. Most helpful support agent ever(Spoke to james), helped me through everything and answered all questions. 100% Recommend

Claire Gaudion

We use ShoppingFeeder for Google Shopping and affiliate data feeds. We have been impressed by the app, and exceptional support service in the onboarding process. Kurt was super responsive and efficient. Highly recommended app and support.

Encircled

I used this app to get our feed with Share-a-Sale up and running. It took a little back and forth but the team was responsive and helpful. Highly recommend!

SONATUR

My experience of using this app has been great but more importantly the support team has been phenomenal in sorting out some technical glitches with the onboarding process. Quick to revert and keep me informed of progress made.
I would definitely recommend this app and their support team.
Regards
Bruce
Sonatur Skin Care
www.sonatur.co.za

Runway Catalog

Great service and product. Kurt was extremely helpful to set us up and provide guidance for the channels we needed. We finally found what we were looking for. Thank you

Forever Beds

Very helpful and friendly service. They resolved an issue we have been struggling with within minutes. The call back we requested was also received very quickly. We will definitely use their services in future.

12|12

Excellent and super helpful customer service, and the app seems to do what it claims and is very time saving. Thank you very much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29