Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

ECOBeauty

Great app helped alot with setting up my store and google marketing
looking forward to make great sales

Flow Hive

Made product feeds for Facebook, Instagram, Google soo much easier for our x 3 websites, thanks ShoppingFeeder!

Bunkers.com.au

Great App and quick flawless support. Required some help to truncate long descriptions & Kurt was right on it. Now an integral part of our marketing platform.

BEADED CREATIONS

A big thank you to Shepard & Collen for making this so easy for me to understand, also for taking me through each step of the way! AWESOME support from the both of them, what a pleasure to deal with this team! You guys rock! Keep Up the good work! Very happy so far!! I'm looking forward to seeing out online store visits increase, and our sales to pick up! Hope the "MOMENTUM" swings fast!
Thanks Guys!

Divas Fashions

Very happy so far!! Our online store visits have increased tremendously, and our sales have also picked up nicely. Queries and problems were sorted out immediately by this dedicated team. Thank you to Shepherd and the Shopping Feeder Team!Supper customer service, app works 100%

Agear.co.za

Really cool app... and fantastic support from their crew. Helped me link up to so many different shopping channels to get my products out to the market place. I Highly recommend it!

Neutriherbs SA

This app has been amazing to link through to some of South Africa's Marketplaces and the support has been amazing. I've really enjoyed working with Henri and Shepherd - You guys are legend! Excited for more intergrations.

Bandit Knives

I thought this was great. It made it much easier for me to upload feeds to shopping channels and merchant accounts.

bandit-knives.myshopify.com

ecoMaster Store

There's a little learning curve to using this app, especially for persons like me who are not so techy.. But the Support compensates that. It's just amazing! Shoutout to Collen Shoko who is very helpful.. I've called him twice already for some assistance, and twice also did I get outstanding service.. And my concerns always got resolved.. Keep it up!

Oliver the Ornament

This app was very helpful when connecting my feed to ShareAsale and the live chat support was amazing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21