4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, efficient problem-solving, and seamless integration with Google Merchant Center and Meta accounts. The support team is praised for their exceptional customer service. Merchants have seen an increase in website traffic, sales, and online presence. The app allows for management of Google Shopping Ads, selection of specific products for Facebook, and feed provision to multiple sales channels. Long-term users commend its consistent performance and swift problem resolution.

December 13, 2023

Absolutely horrific customer support, can't create a new account on shopify store

Miandmolly.co.uk
Poland
3 months using the app
ShoppingFeeder replied December 14, 2023

Hi Filip,

I'm really sorry to hear this. We replied to your message through Shopify support and through our own "Contact Us" form immediately, stating that you already had an account with the same email address as the new store you're trying to sign up. We offered directions to re-open your old account. You didn't reply to either support message, so we were not able to continue the steps to get your new Shopify store reactivated.

Please be so kind as to reply to either of the messages we've sent you so we can continue.

Edited February 5, 2024

This app and the support are great, sync to google and other marketplaces and have many options to modify. thank you!

Balardi
Over 2 years using the app
ShoppingFeeder replied February 5, 2024

Hi Aviram, we have discussed your issues and we have solved all of them in good time. When you contacted us, we were away from the office as discussed, but there were no urgent issues which required attention. We imagine that you're loving ShoppingFeeder since you've been using it for over 2 years. Hopefully you will consider a positive review in the future.

May 11, 2023

Helpful Team. 100% Customer support from James. Helped me through every step of the way. The Platform is user friendly. There has been an issue on google merchant center which has been fixed by shopping feeder within minutes.

Click Now
Over 2 years using the app
June 7, 2023

I really am happy with the support and service for this product feed. Thank you so much for the hard work and dedication.

Sock Panda
Almost 3 years using the app
March 20, 2023

I have been using this app for months now and have manged to fix all the issues i had with my GMC and Meta accounts. Don't hesitate to use it, go ahead and subscribe and you will get great results.

Ehidosa Sneakers
11 months using the app
May 3, 2023

Great and in-depth help setting up our channels from James :)
Really helpful and recommend using their services

santorinistoreza
3 months using the app
March 15, 2023

Bonjour, je suis vraiment navré de ne pouvoir utiliser cette application avec Rakuten boutique . Nous allons donc prendre l'initiative de désinstaler l'application pour le moment . En vous remerciant pour votre service . Cordialement

Artmusiclitte/Artmusics Relays
France
8 days using the app
March 28, 2023

James has helped me so much. He helped me in submitting my products to marketing channels and he made sure all the errors were fixed.

Vergenoegd Löw
About 1 hour using the app
September 15, 2020

My interaction with Collen has been great so far and looking forward to working with you guys. This was very easy to setup with his help and hoping this channel will be a great success.

Avico
Almost 7 years using the app
October 24, 2017

Henri is absolutely amazing with understanding your brand and then recommending the best ways to archive your goals.

Real time support with trusted information.

No difficult DIY you just let them know what you want and they will do the rest! Best app yet if your too busy to manage your SEO on your own and need professional one on one assistance this is the app to get!

No doubt the best support team out there by far!

Queenb Hair