Google Shopping (FREE 4 BF)

Google Shopping (FREE 4 BF)

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Digitronics

Amazing service! Thank you, They helped me with the shopping feed for Pricecheck in literally 15 minutes.

Just Riding

Amazing these guys are! I ran into serious problems with Google merchant centre, the chap I was dealing with was being really difficult about my feeds and product data not being exactly what they wanted every time I thought I sorted it the guy would find more little things wrong and these guys ran me through everything and got everything in place for me, they even contacted Google and worked it all out for me. I would highly recommend these guys for managing your shopping feeds. We have been using them for this and our first site.. in total around 7 Years I believe and still happy!

The Great Cape Trading Company

We've had Shoppingfeeder for almost a year and cannot live without this app. Our business definitely would not be the same. Recently we changed themes and our snippet of code was lost - we felt the impact IMMEDIATELY. We knew something wasn't right because we lost a feed of customers to our store. Henri helped us immediately to re-establish our feed and he did it quickly and easily via screenshare. We are very happy and can highly recommend this app for stores that need a steady stream of potential buyers.

Tempted Clothing

Definitely, recommend shopping feeder really fast reliable service with loads of experience from the team especially "Shepard" the guy is unstoppable appreciates your friendly service quick turnaround time as well.

Sand Dollar Dubai

Migrating from another app, I know first hand how badly this setup can go. Kurt is amazing and helped with my questions promptly and made the setup a breeze! Wish I had been using Shopping Feeder from the beginning!

Royal Mallard

Solid product and worked great with ShareASale! It saved me so much time and support was great! Easy setup and config, and data was flowing as expected! A++++++

Communica South Africa

Sheperd and Henry are really good at what they do, we highly recommend this app, Thanks, Ziyaad Shaboddin, Communica

Eltoro Trading

Amazing app and even better support. Does exactly what it should and the developers are super friendly and knowledgeable, they have helped me get through all the issues.

Stgbags.co.za

amazing app ,service from Shepard was amazing ,really recommend the app in connection with price check going to see results

Zora.Postiche

The support I got from your staff on here was awesome!! Collen did such a great job! Triple thumbs up :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24