Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Feed for Google Ads, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

KaryKase

Great App. Setting up and connecting to Shopify worked very well. Greta support as well when connecting to different Platforms. The process of creating a feedback for our PriceCheck listing was literally just a few clicks.
The dashboard provides great insights in the performance of different sales platforms and the reports provided make it easy to assess performance. The price is quite decent for what you get.

Msiza IT Shop

I use this app to send items from my online store to the google shopping. It works like a charm.

I just sync and rebuild my feeds on the shoppingfeeder website and it updates the prices for existing items and insert new items.

OrderNow.co.za

Been using the app for a while now. It works as expected and haven't had any issues so far. In addition, the customer support has always been good.

Skyla Jewels

Great results and really easy with a great support team who are prepared to assist with getting everything set-up. James Jiri, in particular, is amazing to deal with - always goes the extra mile!

iKura Express

Shopping feeder is a great app, with amazing customer service. It is user friendly. Highly recommended.

Rebag

I decided to use Shoppingfeeder because of the ability to sync to multiple channels and the affordability. I very much appreciate the timely responses from their tech support team to troubleshoot any issues. Highly recommend this app.

Clubbing Love

Great app with amazing support. Easy to install and its easily the best google shopping feeder app in Shopify store. Highly recommended

Tack 'n Togs

Shoppingfeeder has helped us grow our online presence. We started seeing results instantly.

Very happy client.

NEW Live Better With Menopause

Great app. Great service. They adapted the app to the new Shopify multi-currency for us! And help with every on-boarding issue we had. 100% recommended.

Cloud 69 Shop

I would recommend 10/10 times! They guys at Shopping Feeder are always super friendly and they offer an amazing service. Uploading my products to Price Check took less then a day and all is working great.