Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Deal me More

Recommend this App. Support fastest with in 24 hr by calling or skype. excellent function match any store.

Ashton and Finch

Brilliant..... Solved my shopping and affiliate feeds. Would recommend + the support was amazing and very quick.

atmyinborn

They made it easier for me to create and link my merchant center to my adwords ,AMAZING APP.

Shout out to Collin and Shepard,you guys rock.

Pollywog

The support from the team is awesome no matter what time of day! They help me trouble shoot quickly so I know everything in my store is feeding to my ad's.

CShop.co.za | Powered by Compuclinic Solutions

Shepherd and his support team have been amazing through the process of setting up and guiding us with the use of ShopppingFeeder for Google Shopping. Simple to use interface and easy to navigate, looking forward to a great user experience.

ECOBeauty

Great app helped alot with setting up my store and google marketing
looking forward to make great sales

Flow Hive

Made product feeds for Facebook, Instagram, Google soo much easier for our x 3 websites, thanks ShoppingFeeder!

Bunkers.com.au

Great App and quick flawless support. Required some help to truncate long descriptions & Kurt was right on it. Now an integral part of our marketing platform.

BEADED CREATIONS

A big thank you to Shepard & Collen for making this so easy for me to understand, also for taking me through each step of the way! AWESOME support from the both of them, what a pleasure to deal with this team! You guys rock! Keep Up the good work! Very happy so far!! I'm looking forward to seeing out online store visits increase, and our sales to pick up! Hope the "MOMENTUM" swings fast!
Thanks Guys!

Divas Fashions

Very happy so far!! Our online store visits have increased tremendously, and our sales have also picked up nicely. Queries and problems were sorted out immediately by this dedicated team. Thank you to Shepherd and the Shopping Feeder Team!Supper customer service, app works 100%