Best Feed For Google Shopping

Best Feed For Google Shopping

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Omninela Medical

The support service has been excellent in creating and linking my accounts. Expertise within the system is fantastic.

April 25, 2020

Very happy that you've experience the support that we're so proud to deliver. We're sure your business will have great success with the tools at your disposal.

vanvoss.com

Very happy with this app I met with Colen and Shepherd who went above and beyond to make me satistfied..

April 25, 2020

So glad you've had a great experience. Our multi-channel solution is great for marketing your products seamlessly across many platforms.

La French Maison

This is an updated review: I struggled to understand how shopping feeder worked. I was not sure that I was doing the right thing and I did not know how to check on the progress of my Ad. Colen got back to me and we had a video screen shared conversation. He was very patient. He explained to me what I did not understand and explained to me how to manage my labels. He gave me some pointers regarding how to maximise my presence on Google. Now, I feel that I am on the right track and I have a better understanding of all this. Now, I just need to see how this Ad is going to perform. Only time will tell.

April 25, 2020

Merci beaucoup! I'm so glad you experienced great service. If you need further help with managing your ad campaigns, please don't hesitate to get in touch. As you know, we have Google Ads experts waiting to help. Hopefully once you see success we can improve this review to 5-stars! :-)

Security Superstore

Thank you Collen - You persevered with me and were very helpful in setting up my system.
I do appreciate it!

April 25, 2020

So glad you had a great experience! I'm sure our team will keep working just as hard to get this to a 5-star review! :-)

Abrasive Industrial Supplies

I've tried other apps for creating a Google Shopping Feed as well as manually creating a feed. Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder is by far the best method I've found to manage my listings.

April 25, 2020

We love this review. I'm sure you'll find great success for your business. Don't forget to check out other channels, too.

shop.uniskytrade.com

Amazing Team over at ShoppingFeeder & such a powerful App! If you manage an eCommerce website, you have to make use of ShoppingFeeder!

geeohdee

ShoppingFeeder is a great app that successfully linked our Shopify products to Pinterest. They have excellent, fast customer support.

I.T.S Technologies

ShoppingFeeder is a great app that does the job well and there's excellent customer support for when you need it.

Fabulously

Awesome support from Collen. Made it easier to create feeds for Google Shopping. Definitely recommended.

A Cup of Cake

Very amazing! Also good help! Thank you so much for the great app and it makes it a lot easier to use google shopping.