Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Feed for Google Ads, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

MPG Sport CA

Shopping feeder is very versatile and accomplishes all our feed needs, and their customer service is very hands-on and will walk you through everything you need to know.

MPG Sport USA

Cloud69 Shop

Highly Recommend! I struggled with other Apps to get my products onto Google because they are Adult Products. The guys from Shopping Feeder worked extra hard and managed to get them on within a week! They are always extremely friendly and willing to help!

Shoperduper

I have made the right decision to download this app. They have a very good and friendly customer service who always in charge when you have problems. I highly recommend Shoppingfeeder.

Carla's Music Store

The customer reps at Shoppingfeeder has been EXTREMELY easy and helpful! I would highly recommend anyone that is looking to get their products uploaded to Google Shopping ads! Definitely use these guys!! 100%

Peach & Moon Organics

I had some initial issues getting to understand how it all works but this is no fault of the app - they have great support available and that is something I really appreciate. I always talk to James and he is excellent. It was easy to connect to my store and I think it would be great for those who do Google shopping (I do not so I cannot really comment). Creating feeds is easy once you know what you are doing.

Signage for Care

Great customer support! Henri helped me by phone and was very helpful in getting my google shopping ads set up.

Hauck South Africa

Great service! Jame's is a great dancer! Very happy with the app and the customer service received.

Shoreditch Boutique

If you're struggling to promote your products on google shopping in other countries then this is the app for you.
I could not promote my products on google shopping USA using the shopify smart shopping app. It's really easy to do this using shopping feeder. Shopping feeder's customer service will guide you through it every step of the way.
Would highly recommend.

HIGHBORN INC

Be aware the one unlimited plan can be costly if you exceed 50k products. The price is ridiculous 7 times the current plan price. Ask them before signing up to avoid surprises.