Best Feed For Google Shopping

Best Feed For Google Shopping

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Appliance Wiki

Shepherd is amazing he got me setup with Google shopping within 15mins!
I would highly recommend these guys.

HideBeauties

I have just started to use this app and found the experience to be easy and helpful. However the app should tell in advance that only 2 markets are free and you are required to advertise via google.

January 3, 2020

Hello and happy new year!

Thanks for your great review. We really appreciate each and every one. Please note that advertising via Google is completely optional. In fact, we really pride ourselves on being the only true multi-channel solution on Shopify. You can advertise on any channels you like. If you have a need for more channels, get in touch with us through the app or our contact page and we'll help you find the solution that best fits your needs.

Looking forward to helping you grow your business from strength to strength!

France & Son

Great app, the customer service has been very helpful too. I requested a new feed be created for a new platform, and they did it for me fairly quickly.

mydigitalstore.co.za

Brilliant Service

We have built and launched 3 electronics and appliance stores since 2016 and used shopping feeder for all of them. It simplifies sending feeds to any of the marketing or referral sites we use. Working with isolating specific products or categories is so easy. Most important is the fantastic service, help and input that we continually receive from Henri and the team. Thank you.

Little Things

Need support from the initial set-up. As soon as I started seeing red error messages I initially removed the app. Once I got a call and received support it was very easy to set-up.

4GreaterGoods

I love the ease of use and the fact that it also provides free feed for small merchants with less than 20 products. I would highly recommend ShoppingFeeder to anyone with an eCommerce site.

Smartscene

great app! i highly recommend for all south african stores. got me sorted with pricecheck in 15 minutes. I'm ready for black friday.

Seedleme

Brilliant service and back up !! Thanks, great app integration was simple with a helpful call centre.

Jean-Kelsie

Kurt and Sheperd were absolutely amazing in helping me get everything connected and set up. Thank you so much. I would highly recommend this app. They were quick, efficient and super helpful. Well done team x

Aerosphere

The support is probably the best on Shopify. Their team called us and walked us through the app and the google integration. Top drawer service.