Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Zaptor

Does exactly what I want, syncs all products to my respective advertising platforms as expected. It would also be helpful for non technical users as the process is very simple.

LeMarc

Installed this app because of limitations with google shopping directly integration with Shopify, so far it has solved all the issues. Great help from the App developer as well.

Africabuy

Great feed l have came across online - easy integration for less technical advanced like me , and great support from James.

Sound & Stage City

The support from James has been amazing as he patiently took me step by step through what I needed to do. With this kind of guidance and service, it was a pleasure!

TicketToTheMoon.no

Good support and a lot of reasons to like it. Easy to make new feeds. Maybe the feeds could update a bit more often, but hey, its pretty quick!!
Recommended!

shopcummins.com

We use this app to manage the product feed for Google Shopping. Customer support from Henri has been amazing when questions arise.

ShopCummins.ca

Feed tool works great. Highly recommend. When needed, customer support is excellent!! We used the tool for over 12 months with good success.

Zasttra Marketplace

We use this app to list of google shopping. It is amazing how seamless it does and the price is great. Great support from James is a +. Keep up the good work!

TheSunPays

Easy to connect. They create feeds for you. They can even connect to other shopping channels like Bid or Buy / Google shopping. Friendly service.

Skyla Jewels Australia

Amazing app and people. James is an absolute star! Major changes to driving traffic to my store. Great results