Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Swarovski UAE

I am in charge of different websites within the middle east and for each of them we have two languages (arabic and english). I spent months trying all the feed applications from the shopify store but unfortunately none of them worked. Shoppinfeeder has been the only application that worked and as my case was complex because I am using langify I had to contact their support team. Reactive and available we had many calls on skype they even set everything up on google merchant and shopify for me. I can only recommend this application as this is the only one that has been able to work with my current configuration and because of its team which is extremely efficient and helpfull. Install it and if needed contact its team, they will for sure come up with a solution. We have now our campaigns running on every platform ( shopping, facebook, criteo ...) thank you shoppingfeeder

Anthos Crafts

Great app with flexibility and very good service. I recomend it especially for feeds that need customization.

Osez-séduire

Good app and very good support thank you

Ally online shop

I use this app to set up my google merchant center and set up my google add my shopping add will show in the united states.

Zuii Organic South Africa

I understood basically how to get this set up since I already had a Google account and Merchant Center account, but got stuck along the way. I contacted Shepherd he got me set in a few minutes

Genacol South Africa

Great apps, great services, every time I have a question, always get a quickly answer! And also the best shopping feed apps I have used!

Young at H-art Interiors

Shopping Feeder App has rapidly increased the traffic to our website. We are very happy with the results thus far. The follow support received is very helpful.

Trophy Empire

GREAT APP AND GREAT SUPPORT. Really helpful after sales support. Its seemless and updates merchanter centre in real time...will recommend anyone who wants to simplify their shopping. EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!

WARPATH Boutique™

Excellent app. Excellent service. During your setup they will phone you while you're busy and take you through the process easily.

Magnetic Toys SA

This app has made it convenient to us to list our products and catalogues on price check bid or buy and google shopping, we are starting to see return on our shopping campaign. special thanks to the shopping feeder teams.