Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

ecoMaster Store

There's a little learning curve to using this app, especially for persons like me who are not so techy.. But the Support compensates that. It's just amazing! Shoutout to Collen Shoko who is very helpful.. I've called him twice already for some assistance, and twice also did I get outstanding service.. And my concerns always got resolved.. Keep it up!

Oliver the Ornament

This app was very helpful when connecting my feed to ShareAsale and the live chat support was amazing.

UnEarthed® Luxury Candles, by Candleberry

Looks like it would be a useful app but super complex. I couldn't even begin to try to use it without help and I'm really technically inclined. I can't speak for functionality of the app. Unfortunately a misunderstanding got in the way of any opportunity for our company to use the app as we had truly hoped. So based on the fact that the majority of others are leaving 5 stars, I will only deduct one star due to an initial experience of extreme complexity. If you are not really technically inclined in the world of product feeds, above all other attempts, contact the developer for help via support options (all other efforts will just frustrate you) and don't make the mistake of assuming support messages come to your Shopify-related email as other support tickets and developer messages do. A detailed search within my email showed that they do not. I'm not sure where they do go but I recommend checking for support messages, may be within the app?

August 22, 2019

LATEST (HAPPY) UPDATE:

I'm so glad we finally got hold of you by email as requested and you managed to find the support ticket. Please remember to use our support options over reviews for particular issues as they are more regularly monitored.

Look forward to having you as a long, happy customer.

The ShppingFeeder Team

UPDATE on your update:

We replied to you within minutes (screenshot of our support desk ticket to you - your full name redacted): https://pasteboard.co/IunqaOe.png

You didn't send your number as we had requested.

We're all busy, no-one has time to have a ping-pong review back and forth. I just want all our customers to be happy. If you're truly unhappy then so be it, I'm just putting this here to let the world know that we appreciate all our customers and we try very hard to make everyone happy. And, WE DID CONTACT YOU, and you didn't reply.

We've been in this business a long time and have had lots of reviews (thank goodness), however almost all have been fair, based on fact - good and bad. Unfortunately this review is not based on fact.

Hi Lisa,

Thanks so much for your insightful review. We really do appreciate the time you have taken to leave it. I understand there may be confusion, and I've asked our excellent customer service team to give you a call and talk you through it all. We're going to make sure you get the most out of ShoppingFeeder.

I do admit that all the powerful functionality we offer can make it somewhat overwhelming, but we're currently working extremely hard to make it simpler to understand how to leverage all these powerful features. Please also be sure to check our our help at: https://help.shoppingfeeder.com or use our live chat or support options in the app at any time.

I hope by later today we will have you all sorted!

Kevin

IDS Secure

Very happy so far!! Our online store visits have increased tremendously, and our sales have also picked up nicely.
Queries and problems were sorted out immediately by this dedicated team.
Thank you to Shepherd and the Shopping Feeder Team!

Donavan & Cindy at IDS (PTY) Ltd

CAR BREAKERS

I cannot say enough good things about this app & the team behind it. Very very impressive app/service. Thank you so much.

Melhor

I used the app for Google Merchant it is really good and their support team is always there to assist with a very quick response time

Nyloon Watch Bands

Support, support, support...non existent. Careful with this app if your feeds are important to your business. They are severely understaffed and support issues are resolved sporadically. There is a function that is broken in the app where ignore variants stopped working and also the product match when you ignore variants is also broken causing issues on your website because it cannot match back to a product: https://d.pr/i/rnxCWg. The developer doesn't seem to understand that there are two parts to the Facebook feed: the feed upload and the fields in the feed so that when someone visits your site a product match happens.

August 11, 2019

Hi LaTesha,

While we do appreciate all our reviews (positive & negative), it really saddens me when we get a review like this. I do appreciate your concerns, but I can assure you we are not understaffed and our reviews attest to our focus on customer satisfaction, and we are known for going the extra mile.

Every now and then there is a problem which doesn't get the urgent attention that is required and for this I apologise. I'd be happy to talk through solutions to your problems and walk you through solving your issues.

I really want you to become a happy customer, and having a long-term, happy customer is far more important than short-term financial gain. I will contact you by email to make sure we can help you, at no charge, fix the issues that you seem to have experienced and use ShoppingFeeder for your benefit.

Look forward to working together in a positive way.

Kevin (Founder)

Zaptor

Does exactly what I want, syncs all products to my respective advertising platforms as expected. It would also be helpful for non technical users as the process is very simple.

LeMarc

Installed this app because of limitations with google shopping directly integration with Shopify, so far it has solved all the issues. Great help from the App developer as well.

Africabuy

Great feed l have came across online - easy integration for less technical advanced like me , and great support from James.