Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Clubbing Love

Great app with amazing support. Easy to install and its easily the best google shopping feeder app in Shopify store. Highly recommended

Tack 'n Togs

Shoppingfeeder has helped us grow our online presence. We started seeing results instantly.

Very happy client.

NEW Live Better With Menopause

Great app. Great service. They adapted the app to the new Shopify multi-currency for us! And help with every on-boarding issue we had. 100% recommended.

Cloud 69 Shop

I would recommend 10/10 times! They guys at Shopping Feeder are always super friendly and they offer an amazing service. Uploading my products to Price Check took less then a day and all is working great.

Incredible Connect Shaun

A bit technical at first but once you understand it - smooth sailing.

Highly competent staff. I've been interacting with James - great guy!

Always thought google marketing is something for the really massive stores - This app & the people behind it helped me rank higher on Google & compete side by side with iStore, Incredible Connection & the other big players

Play With Me

Notable spike in sales since integrating this service. Good ROI. Easy to use and excellent support.

FirstBike Africa

I have started using the Shopping Feeder app at it works very well for us. The sales consultants are very helpful and go the extra mile to explain over the phone.

Noola

I have started using the Shopping Feeder app at it works very well for us. The sales consultants are very helpful as well.

MPG Sport CA

Shopping feeder is very versatile and accomplishes all our feed needs, and their customer service is very hands-on and will walk you through everything you need to know.

MPG Sport USA