Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Royal Mallard

Solid product and worked great with ShareASale! It saved me so much time and support was great! Easy setup and config, and data was flowing as expected! A++++++

Communica South Africa

Sheperd and Henry are really good at what they do, we highly recommend this app, Thanks, Ziyaad Shaboddin, Communica

Eltoro Trading

Amazing app and even better support. Does exactly what it should and the developers are super friendly and knowledgeable, they have helped me get through all the issues.

Stgbags.co.za

amazing app ,service from Shepard was amazing ,really recommend the app in connection with price check going to see results

Zora.Postiche

The support I got from your staff on here was awesome!! Collen did such a great job! Triple thumbs up :)

FootsGo

The consultation is very quick and friendly.
 The product is also the best.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RIGd Supply

I used the app to help produce a feed of my shopify products to send to google shopping. This ad had alot more flexibility in that you could change the description or anything else on the product ads. The team reached out and helped me get my ads working when they were not approved for months. I have a google management team working to help my ad words and they couldn't figure out how to get my ads approved, but this app and its team did it in days. Awesome

Easy CCTV

The only Shopping integration I have used, and ever will use. Been using them for over 3 years with no issues

Madz Nail & Beauty

Sales support is amazing. James helped me every step of the way getting it all 100% set up. Having support from James made this integration very easy. The campaign set up was easy with all the support given. Once all of it was set up, its much easier to go forward by your self.

Deon's Auto Panels

This app makes me look like a pro. The service has been excellent so far, and I'm sure this app will be one of the best joices i've made for my online shop.