Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Feed for Google Ads, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

LuxuryTimeSA

Very user friendly and friendly staff,willing to help where they can. Good value for money. Quick integration.

TSB Living

Henri and his team are absolute gents, have always had the time for me, and looked to help me out in everything I was doing.... No matter how many silly questions I had for them. Do yourself a favor and get on board

Silulo Store

Love it :)

Reporting = 100%
James support = 100%*
Channels setup = 100%

Once again I love it.

Saveon Sport

What a great app!!! Drastically boosted my online sales! Definitely a must have app for all shopify stores.

Viaggio Balnes

i was struggling to add my products to google shopping and the Google merchant shopping app was terrible, luckily with shopping feeders i could add them really fast and easily, they have great atention also.

Top Deals Of Today

We would have given up on Google Shopping Ads had it not been for ShoppingFeeder - Advanced Google Shopping Management. Their customer service, most importantly, is amazing!!! Henri and team not only answered every question I had, but they also made me aware of other areas and opportunities that would impact the performance of my feed that I was not aware of previously. That is truly valuable information to have. I do not typically come across this type of dedication and world-class service every day.

If you are starting with Google Shopping Ads, this is the app to go with!

Parkfield Supplies

If you're interested in Google Shopping then this is the app you need.

Easy to install/configure and if you get stuck, Kurt or Henri are awesome.

The app allows you to setup and manage feeds worldwide which really helps diversify your traffic and add to your revenue.

5 Stars!

Energy Architects

Awesome team to work with! You will not make a mistake by using Shoppingfeeder.

Dogs Naturally Market

Fantastic Customer service! Helpful staff, quick response times.

Welpik

We have asked for support twice and so far have been ignored.