4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, efficient problem-solving, and seamless integration with Google Merchant Center and Meta accounts. The support team is praised for their exceptional customer service. Merchants have seen an increase in website traffic, sales, and online presence. The app allows for management of Google Shopping Ads, selection of specific products for Facebook, and feed provision to multiple sales channels. Long-term users commend its consistent performance and swift problem resolution.

December 6, 2017

The customer support is just awesome. Henri walked me through the issue and we had it fixed 10 minutes after I initiated a help session. The platform makes managing my google feed a snap. You can edit the feed details directly in the ap, saving me tons of time. I highly recommend shoppingfeeder to anyone.

Haibeauty
Almost 6 years using the app
February 7, 2023

Been a subscriber to this app for many years. Has worked flawlessly in all that time. Support is friendly, knowledgeable, speedy and sorts any problems if they arise swiftly. Can't hesitate in recommending them.

PATCHERS
ShoppingFeeder replied February 10, 2023

We love it! Thanks for this glowing review! We should send you a ShoppingFeeder patch! :-)

May 27, 2016

Great product. We use it to feed our products into SAs biggest price comparison website. Helps drive great traffic.

Alan Ball
Edited March 6, 2017

The app is working well and the customer service is pretty fast. Pretty reliable feed. Good and very polite services from Henri when we had to select a plan. These guys really take care of their customers. The user interface could be improved to make things just perfect but overall it is fine. Installation is a snap as we are guided all along in a few simple steps to connect with Google shopping. They have nice daily/weekly or monthly reporting and you get motivating email confirmation when their feeds generate orders!

Lecternstoreus
November 14, 2017

fantastic fast service, very very helpful along the way. would highly recommend

Bottlebling
Edited December 1, 2021

We're using this on www.conquestauto.com The Support these guys provide is phenomenal. I would give them 10 stars if possible. They actually discovered and error on my part that was getting some results not to display on google shopping. They reached out to me to ask if they could fix it. This was not even their problem, and they had no reason to do this. Just for good service. I highly recommend these Guys.

Parts1
Edited January 2, 2020

I have used this app to activate my google shopping ads, their integration was easy and required no intervention from my side. The team is always willing to assist and go extra miles to ensure the app is beneficial. Weekly reports assist us understand where the conversion are coming from. I highly recommend Shopping Feeder.

Collen also assisted me during the festive season to update my account.

Electromart
May 23, 2018

Integrates well with Shopify. Henri is always quick to help. Very simple and easy to use. Now I just need the channels to make me some money. :)

The Smooth Shop
August 16, 2022

Great app. Easy to use and has helped us integrate into a lot of systems. The customer support from James has been fantastic.!!!

IOTREND
ShoppingFeeder replied August 23, 2022

James really is an expert in his field. Thanks so much for this great review! Onwards and upwards!

Edited September 23, 2019

The support from the team is awesome no matter what time of day! They help me trouble shoot quickly so I know everything in my store is feeding to my ad's.

Pollywog