Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

La French Maison

This is an updated review: I struggled to understand how shopping feeder worked. I was not sure that I was doing the right thing and I did not know how to check on the progress of my Ad. Colen got back to me and we had a video screen shared conversation. He was very patient. He explained to me what I did not understand and explained to me how to manage my labels. He gave me some pointers regarding how to maximise my presence on Google. Now, I feel that I am on the right track and I have a better understanding of all this. Now, I just need to see how this Ad is going to perform. Only time will tell.

April 25, 2020

Merci beaucoup! I'm so glad you experienced great service. If you need further help with managing your ad campaigns, please don't hesitate to get in touch. As you know, we have Google Ads experts waiting to help. Hopefully once you see success we can improve this review to 5-stars! :-)

Security Superstore

Thank you Collen - You persevered with me and were very helpful in setting up my system.
I do appreciate it!

April 25, 2020

So glad you had a great experience! I'm sure our team will keep working just as hard to get this to a 5-star review! :-)

Abrasive Industrial Supplies

I've tried other apps for creating a Google Shopping Feed as well as manually creating a feed. Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder is by far the best method I've found to manage my listings.

April 25, 2020

We love this review. I'm sure you'll find great success for your business. Don't forget to check out other channels, too.

shop.uniskytrade.com

Amazing Team over at ShoppingFeeder & such a powerful App! If you manage an eCommerce website, you have to make use of ShoppingFeeder!

geeohdee

ShoppingFeeder is a great app that successfully linked our Shopify products to Pinterest. They have excellent, fast customer support.

I.T.S Technologies

ShoppingFeeder is a great app that does the job well and there's excellent customer support for when you need it.

Fabulously

Awesome support from Collen. Made it easier to create feeds for Google Shopping. Definitely recommended.

A Cup of Cake

Very amazing! Also good help! Thank you so much for the great app and it makes it a lot easier to use google shopping.

Appliance Wiki

Shepherd is amazing he got me setup with Google shopping within 15mins!
I would highly recommend these guys.

HideBeauties

I have just started to use this app and found the experience to be easy and helpful. However the app should tell in advance that only 2 markets are free and you are required to advertise via google.

January 3, 2020

Hello and happy new year!

Thanks for your great review. We really appreciate each and every one. Please note that advertising via Google is completely optional. In fact, we really pride ourselves on being the only true multi-channel solution on Shopify. You can advertise on any channels you like. If you have a need for more channels, get in touch with us through the app or our contact page and we'll help you find the solution that best fits your needs.

Looking forward to helping you grow your business from strength to strength!