Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Facebook, Google Shopping Feed | Reviews

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Explorer Cold Brew

Very helpful and truly excellent service. Did need some help getting things sorted but it was handled quickly and capably by the team.

DRPfit Apparel

Love the app! The team that is behind the app will help you with anything. They fixed my google account and my facebook and instagram account. Being a numbers guy IT isn't my strong point but the support team with this app is awesome. My main point of contact was James and this man is terrific. He made the process so smooth and got the right experts involved to help me. Robyn and Collen are awesome. I am looking forward to a long friendship with this team.

Cowin Audio SA

Amazing service from James in getting us setup to ready to go! Also provided some expert advice on my catalogue as a whole, which I greatly appreciate. Thanks ShoppingFeeder team!

Belle Amici

The customer support is amazing. James has been so helpful in setting up my Google Shop and I really don't know what I would do without him. Also Collen has been wonderful with helping me navigate Facebook. 100% recommend them! I am hoping to see more sales soon.

XooKool

I just started using this App. The App is very good and it has a lot of channels. In addition the Support Team has been EXCELLENT!!
They go the extra mile !

musthaveskirts

Amazing support helping our store get hooked up to ShareASale. Support for this app is faster and more responsive than ShareASale. Really appreciate the help, will definitely be paying for this app!

Houtlander

Great App, great support from the team as well. Integration is very easy and straightforward. I highly recommend this Application to anyone, wanting to list products on multiple marketing platforms.

Kinflyte

I really appreciate the high touch customer support, and have had a great experience so far with troubleshooting and updating Google product feeds.

Biker T Shirt UK

I was having a nightmare with Google Product Feeds and my account got suspended a few times with Google Merchant Center. Not knowing what to do, I reached out to James at Shopping Feeder, he called me and offered to help. He sorted all my issues and my account is now unsuspended and feeds are starting to work again. Excellent service

ACAPYCHAIR

The app is really easy to use and the support is really perfect. They help you configure all what you need for your site. Thanks