Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Feed for Google Ads, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

eproto

Great app to easily create Google Shopping ads or other ads on shopping channels and price compare pages. The service is fast, highly professional and a great help to rely on, if there might be issues in creating the export feed from shopify.

AutoCare

App is great, comes with a simple and easy to use dashboard. Team is right on top of any event. Always willing to assist. Great service guys keep it up...

S A Knives

These guys are the best!!! Always quickly responds to enquiries,mot only by mail but with a physical phone call and always have the greatest advice,even for a newcomber like me with a online store.Highly recommended to all !!!

BALLAST

The app does what it's supposed to do. We had a product feed ready made for our needs. The support is awesome and pretty fast as well.

ShiptuOnline

100% recommend this app the people working at ShoppingFeeder. Software is user-friendly and customer support is great.

Ideal Deal Shop

Fantastic app. Amazing professional service to get me started to a wider online market. Thanks guys for all your help!

JB Watches

ShoppingFeeder is a fantastic app to gain more online presence. Very simple to use and easy to navigate. Great professional support from the team. Thanks a lot!

Technify.co.za

Great app. The support is amazing! Makes my life much easier. Thanks guys for your support and great attitude

KITA Fragrances (Pty) Ltd

What a pleasure! Having to add my products manually to another site and putting it off adding 10 products a week, I cannot express my gratitude for ShoppingFeeder that loaded all 688 products in 10 minutes.

Feelgood Health

I have found the support team at Shopping Feeder to be very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. The process is easy to implement and the best performance in terms of sales has come from the Google Shopping Feeder. I can recommend Shopping Feeder to anyone who is trying to increase their online footprint.