Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Osez-séduire

Good app and very good support thank you

Ally online shop

I use this app to set up my google merchant center and set up my google add my shopping add will show in the united states.

Zuii Organic South Africa

I understood basically how to get this set up since I already had a Google account and Merchant Center account, but got stuck along the way. I contacted Shepherd he got me set in a few minutes

Genacol South Africa

Great apps, great services, every time I have a question, always get a quickly answer! And also the best shopping feed apps I have used!

Young at H-art Interiors

Shopping Feeder App has rapidly increased the traffic to our website. We are very happy with the results thus far. The follow support received is very helpful.

Trophy Empire

GREAT APP AND GREAT SUPPORT. Really helpful after sales support. Its seemless and updates merchanter centre in real time...will recommend anyone who wants to simplify their shopping. EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!

WARPATH Boutique™

Excellent app. Excellent service. During your setup they will phone you while you're busy and take you through the process easily.

Magnetic Toys SA

This app has made it convenient to us to list our products and catalogues on price check bid or buy and google shopping, we are starting to see return on our shopping campaign. special thanks to the shopping feeder teams.

Tech burg

if you are looking for an app that solves all your shopping problems, stop searching and install.   I have had so many problems, and these were not due to the app, Collen and Kurt have been helped me every time again. Would recommend to anyone looking to simplify Google Shopping.

RIGHTLAND

Great integration & top notch customer service. Easy to use interface. Thanks for setting up my merchant centre!