4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, efficient problem-solving, and seamless integration with Google Merchant Center and Meta accounts. The support team is praised for their exceptional customer service. Merchants have seen an increase in website traffic, sales, and online presence. The app allows for management of Google Shopping Ads, selection of specific products for Facebook, and feed provision to multiple sales channels. Long-term users commend its consistent performance and swift problem resolution.

August 21, 2019

Very happy so far!! Our online store visits have increased tremendously, and our sales have also picked up nicely.
Queries and problems were sorted out immediately by this dedicated team.
Thank you to Shepherd and the Shopping Feeder Team!

Donavan & Cindy at IDS (PTY) Ltd

IDS Secure
About 4 years using the app
March 9, 2017

Thank you very much shopping feeder, more especially Henry the information he passed on to us is great. keep it up

Perfect Deals1
July 10, 2018

Great feed - easy integration, and brilliant support.

Nordgreencom
Denmark
October 4, 2019

Great app with flexibility and very good service. I recomend it especially for feeds that need customization.

Anthos Crafts
Greece
Edited November 13, 2019

Amazing these guys are! I ran into serious problems with Google merchant centre, the chap I was dealing with was being really difficult about my feeds and product data not being exactly what they wanted every time I thought I sorted it the guy would find more little things wrong and these guys ran me through everything and got everything in place for me, they even contacted Google and worked it all out for me. I would highly recommend these guys for managing your shopping feeds. We have been using them for this and our first site.. in total around 7 Years I believe and still happy!

Just Riding
February 22, 2018

Very impressed with this app so far. Relatively easy to use and seems to be working very efficiently. Had a couple of questions along the way and have been very impressed with the speed and helpful nature of the responses. Recommended.

Unni And Evans
August 8, 2019

Does exactly what I want, syncs all products to my respective advertising platforms as expected. It would also be helpful for non technical users as the process is very simple.

Zaptor
March 14, 2017

Best feed service hands down. Worth every penny.

Americas Tea
November 3, 2017

Outstanding app and Outstanding Service

It took some time to interface with a "complicated" Client but they have worked on it every day following the ever changing requirements of my Client.

Thanks for your help.

Fabio
bombatabags.com

Bombata
November 22, 2017

Very nice application, and custmer service is super.
Big thanks for Henry who replied to me late after midnight and logged in to my computer and finished all the setup procees in 5 minutes .
Can't imaging how would I uploaded google products without this app.

Ebarza