Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Unni And Evans

Very impressed with this app so far. Relatively easy to use and seems to be working very efficiently. Had a couple of questions along the way and have been very impressed with the speed and helpful nature of the responses. Recommended.

Beanbone Online

It did not worked well and I used another software. Slow, no cancellation option in menu and working out of Shopify system.

Nightliteusa

Thank you, Henri for helping me get started with this App! I am really excited about Shopping Feeder App in my store! Hopefully, I will have great success using it!

Update*
I needed help again just to make sure everything was setup correctly! Henri was there for me on short notice. excellent App! Excellent Customer Service! I highly recommend this App!

Squishy Bambinos

by far the most confusing and unfunctional google shoping data feeder. I tried installing this on a regular hp laptop and the website was not responsive to my laptop which is rediculous considering its not a mac or mobile, pretty sure all apps whether it be web or not is formatted to function and be user friendly. This is by far the worst app ive every used. Was on for not even a minute and got frustrated solely based on the interface layout.

Ga De Cosmetics

Great Support, very helpful tool! Kurt you are a king!

Henri, you too!!!!

Alphadijk

Great support, Henri is a really nice and helpful guy. The tool works really well and is great value for money. Easy to use in my opinion and once it's set up, it doesn't require further work. Awesome!

Restaurant Products

We just started using this App for both Google and Bing shopping Ads. Henri was super helpful to get us up and running. Very useful report on any issues with the feed to track down and fix. We plan to use it for Facebook feed too. At the end of the day, most Apps in this space will do something similar, but the support would make all the difference. I highly recommend it.

Baby Skye Boutique

Henri is the most helpful person I have encountered with an app. He is extremely available and responsive. This app is a necessary one if you want to have a working Google Shopping Feed with Shopify, without having to do much manual and/or technical work.

Thetulios

I'm still in the trial period but so far the experience I've had with ShoppingFeeder is absolutely amazing. Kurt and Henri are very helpful and always try their best to help us solve the problem. We will purchase this app for sure. Highly recommend.

Houseofdogs No

WARNING: This app continues to charge you even if you delete it from your shop! It looked fine on the first shop, because we got help to set it up. BUT! We got second shop and did not get help to set the app the second time, the app is rather incomprehensive, so you will need help to set it up, and if they don't help you, you are stuck. So, finally after several weeks of trying to get help, we deleted the app and found another one. BUT: It is still charging you for the app! And they are not answering on emails, and there is no possibility to delete your account in the app.
WARNING!