Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Zoomy Leisure

Customer support is great but unfortunately this app did not work for me. I primarily wanted to use it to feed my Google Shopping Ads in Australia. I had previously been using the free Shopify App. As soon as I switched to ShoppingFeeder my Google Ads stopped displaying. We let it run for a couple of weeks and the Ads just would not show. Henri tried everything he could to fix it but without any results. We ran several trials where we turned the Shopify App back on and the Ads started showing again right away. So now I've disabled ShoppingFeeder and gone back to the free Shopify App. It's a shame because there's a few features in ShoppingFeeder I really wanted to use.

Parts1

We're using this on www.autopartscheaper.com

The Support these guys provide is phenomenal. I would give them 10 stars if possible.

They actually discovered and error on my part that was getting some results not to display on google shopping. They reached out to me to ask if they could fix it.

This was not even their problem, and they had no reason to do this. Just for good service.

I highly recommend these Guys.

Ourk9

Only got to loading my website and then found out the true costs.... They are not cheap, well, certainly if you only have a small site...

Shoptropicdreams

Great app! I was looking for something to automate and create an xml feed that I can upload to Google Merchant Center and run Shopping Ads, and this app solved it for me. It provides access to all the data fields, user-friendly interface, and robust function capability.
More importantly they have great customer support from Henri. He handled all my questions professionally and patiently. Even called via Viber then Skype to make sure everything was operating smoothly and offered guidance. Highly recommended if you're looking for a Feed app!

Beautonics

Absolutely great customer support from Henri. He handled all my questions and problems professionally and patiently. He even called to make sure everything was operating smoothly and offered guidance.

The app itself integrated easily and does what it is supposed to do. If you ever get stuck or have an issue figuring it out like creating your product feeds then do not worry at all because their support will handle it ASAP and get it done.

Lingerie Queen

Shopping Feeder is incredible. I highly recommend it. Henri and his team has been INVALUABLE in providing support and guidance. I do not have enough great things to say about the support and app!

Hairhq Co Za

Henri at ShoppingFeeder has been very helpful in setting up my account and has added value in identifying areas where we should focus our online marketing.
ShoppingFeeder is a great app for the South African market.
5 Star all for the product and service i receive from Staff.

Mikkacc

Great app with great support. I was looking for something to automate reporting. This app provides access to all the data fields, very simple interface, and very robust function capability. The staff support is excellent

72haprixcoutant

Nice app for connecting your shop. Nice consumer services! ++++

Diamondplace

Amazing app that every Shopify store should use!

Easy to add your XML feed to Google Merchant Center to list on Google Shopping - saves a lot of time compared to trying to do it yourself.

Great value, too.