Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Selfieworld1

Excellent app for all the configuration features you need and more. Certainly one of the most complete Google Shopping Feed apps on Shopify app store. Support from Henri is also excellent.

Attica Home Lifestyle

ShoppingFeeder is an excellent app. My goal was to increase my website traffic and I've certainly done that. I found this app easy to install especially with Henri's help and it's great because you see the direct & immediate results using the app. Well worth trying it!
Chris

Headboardsforafricaonline

A GREAT app, but i think he service is the cherry on the top. I am technically challenged but Shephard has the patience of a saint. He has guided me step by step through everything. I have never needed to call them, they always called me to advise and update. I feel like im an IT expert :)

Keep up the great work guys! You have an awesome team. A 5 star product with a 6 star service
Headboards For Africa
Cheryl Bell

Woodstone

Really helpful staff!

Helped us to create our shopping feed, they even called us and fixed issues on our feed . We recommend them to anyone!

Langlevering

This app is a "must-have". I use it on my shop and find it very usefull in regards to tracking where to put my money with search engines/Facebook etc. I can also use it with services like Kelkoo, Pricerunner etc. And it really gives detailed information. Setup is a blast with 5 minutes guided setup.

Now for the best part: I had some issues with Google, and within minutes Shoppingfeeder team called me, and wanted to help. They took care of the issue directly with Google, and solved everything in record time. They have been great at followup on various questions. And i really like that they don't just E-mail, but also call to solve thing right away.

I will never change this app for anything else.

Best regards
Terje Dahl

Menos Canada

Great app! Service was quick and absolutely fantastic. Allows for changing the ID field on google shopping feeds - so it is our preferred feed app

Mandig

Great app and support - very helpfull to get os going so we could use it for Google

4greatergoods

Easy setup and lots of help available if you need it. This app is a must have for my new business. Thanks Andrew and your team!!

Hobbystarz Com

Straight forward and does the job to perfection.
Setup was quite easy with loads of information to help if needed.
Must have app if you want to advertise your products.

Americas Tea

Best feed service hands down. Worth every penny.