Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Hudson Way

I started using ShoppingFeeder as a way to create our product datafeed for Shareasale. I had ZERO idea how to do any of this and Kurt was so patient and helped me through the whole process. I had several questions and still have questions come up every so often and they always answer them right away. I highly recommend ShoppingFeeder!! Thank you Kurt for being so patient with me :)

Nswcpap

We installed Shopping Feeder as a solution to managing Google Shopping with Shopify. We had previously used the Google Shopping App which I believe is a Shopify product with dubious results.

After installing the app, Google Shopping have increased significantly.

Importantly, the staff at ShoppingFeeder are very good, responsive and helpful, providing suggestions on how to improve and optimise the campaigns.

If you have Google Shopping then you definitely need this app.

Perthcpap

We have installed ShoppingFeeder to manage Google Shopping via Shopify. Prior to this, we were using the Merchant Centre and dealing with Excel Spreadsheets.
Overall I can highly recommend the system. Henri in particular has been of great assistance and easily contactable to ensure rapid integration of the system. We have seen a definite increase of sales through Google Shopping due to the app.

Queenb Hair

Henri is absolutely amazing with understanding your brand and then recommending the best ways to archive your goals.

Real time support with trusted information.

No difficult DIY you just let them know what you want and they will do the rest! Best app yet if your too busy to manage your SEO on your own and need professional one on one assistance this is the app to get!

No doubt the best support team out there by far!

Phd Tee

Updated review for ShoppingFeeder - The team have been very supportive since we decided to continue trialling this app. There's a bit of a learning curve for us but team go the extra mile with help. They reply promptly. The app's functions are many, we are still learning and yet to go live on google shopping. But we can see why you would want to use this app. Hope to report further once we go live with google shopping.

Yourturnkeystore 243

Simple app that installed easily and seems to work as described.

Nichecommerce

I use Shopping Feeder across two Shopify stores and several sales channels, as well as for facebook and google remarketing. It's now an essential part of my business.

The product works pretty flawlessly and the support is great. I can't recommend it enough.

Finagavor

Great support. Some times it works better than others. But all in all, a great app.

Zoomy Leisure

Customer support is great but unfortunately this app did not work for me. I primarily wanted to use it to feed my Google Shopping Ads in Australia. I had previously been using the free Shopify App. As soon as I switched to ShoppingFeeder my Google Ads stopped displaying. We let it run for a couple of weeks and the Ads just would not show. Henri tried everything he could to fix it but without any results. We ran several trials where we turned the Shopify App back on and the Ads started showing again right away. So now I've disabled ShoppingFeeder and gone back to the free Shopify App. It's a shame because there's a few features in ShoppingFeeder I really wanted to use.

Parts1

We're using this on www.autopartscheaper.com

The Support these guys provide is phenomenal. I would give them 10 stars if possible.

They actually discovered and error on my part that was getting some results not to display on google shopping. They reached out to me to ask if they could fix it.

This was not even their problem, and they had no reason to do this. Just for good service.

I highly recommend these Guys.