Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Shoptropicdreams

Great app! I was looking for something to automate and create an xml feed that I can upload to Google Merchant Center and run Shopping Ads, and this app solved it for me. It provides access to all the data fields, user-friendly interface, and robust function capability.
More importantly they have great customer support from Henri. He handled all my questions professionally and patiently. Even called via Viber then Skype to make sure everything was operating smoothly and offered guidance. Highly recommended if you're looking for a Feed app!

Beautonics

Absolutely great customer support from Henri. He handled all my questions and problems professionally and patiently. He even called to make sure everything was operating smoothly and offered guidance.

The app itself integrated easily and does what it is supposed to do. If you ever get stuck or have an issue figuring it out like creating your product feeds then do not worry at all because their support will handle it ASAP and get it done.

Lingerie Queen

Shopping Feeder is incredible. I highly recommend it. Henri and his team has been INVALUABLE in providing support and guidance. I do not have enough great things to say about the support and app!

Hairhq Co Za

Henri at ShoppingFeeder has been very helpful in setting up my account and has added value in identifying areas where we should focus our online marketing.
ShoppingFeeder is a great app for the South African market.
5 Star all for the product and service i receive from Staff.

Mikkacc

Great app with great support. I was looking for something to automate reporting. This app provides access to all the data fields, very simple interface, and very robust function capability. The staff support is excellent

72haprixcoutant

Nice app for connecting your shop. Nice consumer services! ++++

Diamondplace

Amazing app that every Shopify store should use!

Easy to add your XML feed to Google Merchant Center to list on Google Shopping - saves a lot of time compared to trying to do it yourself.

Great value, too.

Festministern

ShoppingFeeder is a great app, and the support is fine. There could be some more catagories.

Snatcher Online

Highly Recommended tool for any Shopify User to Easily track traffic source and conversion rates.
A++ Plugin & Support Team

Expression Tees

The team at Shopping Feeder was incredibly helpful in getting us set up, they worked with us every step of the way. The app works exactly as it should, and the number of feeds/connections it has is incredible.

Thanks so much for a great product and great service.