Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Bestpricesa

I have not been using Shopping feeder for long, but so far I like what I see!
Very good service as well

Spiked Pearl

BIGGEST THING...little to no support. Email them with questions and they do not really answer, but avoid your question. Give you links to directions that don't work and then make up directions as they go. I asked for phone support as I noticed I was not going anywhere. They ignored my question. After dealing with this for days and BEGGING for support, we uninstalled because the hassle is not worth it.

Semmi

great app.

easy set up thanks to the detailed documentation. It's funny how some apps don't have that.

Get this if you want to set up dynamic retargeting easily and for a good price.

Choix

Great app and way more powerful than the official Shopify Google Shopping app! The official Shopify app was only allowing me to sync the first variant of a product (and some products have 15+ color variants) which was causing issues from both a Google Shopping and retargeting issue, but I had none of those issues with ShoppingFeeder.

Thekidzone

Easy to connect to your Shopify store. The team is always available to assist and make sure that you are on a package that is suitable for your store. Daily/weekly/monthly reports are a winner!

Jurawatches

Helpful, Professional & Knowledgeable.

I contacted this app with the view of creating a customised feed. The assistance was fantastic and they went above and beyond to meet my needs.

Very simple to connect to Shopify,

Feed was set up instantly upon giving my requirements

Responsive communication

Great value for money compared to other feed providers.

A big thumbs up :)

Beauty N Fashion

I have installed this app and are making set up

Future Light Led Lights

Does what it says with minimal fuss! Our initial issue when starting up was sorted out promptly by the team at Shopping Feeder!

Essenzza

Has given us easy access to comparison shopping sites that we would never have gone to the effort of listing with as we didn't have the skills to set up or desire, has made it easy and as a result we have got extra sales.

Alan Ball

Great product. We use it to feed our products into SAs biggest price comparison website. Helps drive great traffic.