Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Ttess 2

I no Brainer Must Have. Don't use it and lose sales

Haibeauty

The customer support is just awesome. Henri walked me through the issue and we had it fixed 10 minutes after I initiated a help session. The platform makes managing my google feed a snap. You can edit the feed details directly in the ap, saving me tons of time. I highly recommend shoppingfeeder to anyone.

Liquid Planet

this app is probably fine for large inventories - but i went through the entire set-up only to learn that no matter how many products you want to list in ANY channel - they charge you for your entire catalog. And then, they make it difficult to close your account. Poor customer service and misleading. I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 - because it probably does have potential if you have a very small catalog or a very large one. disappointed.

Swoll Shop

This thing is amazing 3 sales in the first 3 days i wish i knew about this years ago

Ebarza

Very nice application, and custmer service is super.
Big thanks for Henry who replied to me late after midnight and logged in to my computer and finished all the setup procees in 5 minutes .
Can't imaging how would I uploaded google products without this app.

Jck Japanesechefsknife Com

They provide very efficient and prompt customer support. APP is also practical and amazing.

Furbo Uk

This took me 10 minutes to set up! Henri was absolutely fabulous he called me to help set this up and answered all of my questions flawlessly! I definitely recommend this app so easy to configure and works great!

Freshprintz2

Very good company. Probably one of the best customer supports I've received.

Henri personally called me up and helped guide me through the whole process as well as setup all my google shopping campaigns for me.

He occasionally checks up on me to see if I want to expand and my trial is almost up, but I've had some insane cost per acquisition's coming in at under $4. JUST WOW.

Definitely recommend shoppingfeeder if you are looking to expand your eCommerce business onto the google platform.

Miller Marketing

I, highly, recommend ShoppingFeeder. Henri is very responsive to questions and the app has already converted sales and has raised my traffic considerably. Within 1.5 weeks after installing. After trying it out for free, you will be converting to paid.

Large Wall Art