Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Baby Skye Boutique

Henri is the most helpful person I have encountered with an app. He is extremely available and responsive. This app is a necessary one if you want to have a working Google Shopping Feed with Shopify, without having to do much manual and/or technical work.

Thetulios

I'm still in the trial period but so far the experience I've had with ShoppingFeeder is absolutely amazing. Kurt and Henri are very helpful and always try their best to help us solve the problem. We will purchase this app for sure. Highly recommend.

Houseofdogs No

WARNING: This app continues to charge you even if you delete it from your shop! It looked fine on the first shop, because we got help to set it up. BUT! We got second shop and did not get help to set the app the second time, the app is rather incomprehensive, so you will need help to set it up, and if they don't help you, you are stuck. So, finally after several weeks of trying to get help, we deleted the app and found another one. BUT: It is still charging you for the app! And they are not answering on emails, and there is no possibility to delete your account in the app.
WARNING!

Modaf Designs

I highly recommend this app!
For the first time, google shopping seems so easy breezy to me without the usual unending error messages. The best thing so far is the support and assistance. Henri took over my google merchants and Adwords campaign and set up everything for me. He calls me to explain things to me and gives me advice that has helped me a great deal in saving my adverts budget. It feels so good to have someone you can reach out to and get stuff done quickly with so much simplicity.
I'm still using my trial period but I know that I'm sold to this app already.
I'm so happy I discovered this app. It's my best app so far...

Plazmatic Official

These guys are brilliant and super helpful with customer support. I found the interface slightly tricky and hence reached out to the support on their site chat at like 4 am and they had someone who was around and immediately entered screen share with me and got me all set up in a couple of hours even though I was still on free trial. The app in itself is pretty good. It's not baby proof and you might need some initial handholding but in a couple of hours, you get the hang of it. If you are lucky, you get a super helpful guy like Kurt who makes your life a lot simpler!

Oraiki

Very useful app which makes Google Shopping much easier to set-up. Customer service is awesome, thanks to Henri ! I highly recommend.

Ars Signum Prova

The app: I've tried not only many, but every similar app I found. Some before using this one, some after using it (when trial finished). I think there is not any other app that does this any better or any cheaper. Ah, and without the app, even now that I've written so many emails to google merchant support that I could invite them for dinner, I couldn't have managed to submit all my products to google shopping, with all the errors and troubles you find, without using this shoppingfeeder app.

The support: is what made me write this review. After talking to Kurt and Henri from support, a shameful number of times, I decided to write this positive review. I mean, I asked them where could I do it, despite I do never review anything.

You have a msn like chat window, where you can write them anytime, and they always reply much sooner than the time they are allowed to take given my subscription (the cheapest, onelimited).

They help you with everything, do stuff for you if you can't, and then explain to you how to do it, step by step as if you were a grandma that doesn't even know how to use the mouse. Which is great, because despite being a programmer, I do sometimes need that kind of accurate instructions hehe. What else could you want from support?

Familybuymore2

At the beginning I have found ShoppingFeeder's application very complicated and didn't want to waste my time. However, after Henry's email that I received explaining that he will take the time and help us to start with Google Shopping, I have changed my mind and so far after 2 months of using ShoppingFeeder services, I don't even regret anything.

I have to say that now because of Henry, we have more and more conversions and we are thinking to give them our Google Shopping management because we have a professional support and also the necessary assistance.

I strongly recommend ShoppingFeeder, it is worth to give a try.

A special thanks to Henry!

Healthylivingca

They are responsive. However, no matter how hard I was told they were fighting on my behalf, my products are not getting the expected result. After the $50 setup fee and monthly fee for a couple of month, I actually see less products of mine showing up on google shopping. It is frustrating.

You Smell Nice

This is a must have. Henri was excellent and help me set up my feeds, gave advice on what I needed to do to improve sales and got my store selling through Google. Excellent product and customer services.