Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Furbo Uk

This took me 10 minutes to set up! Henri was absolutely fabulous he called me to help set this up and answered all of my questions flawlessly! I definitely recommend this app so easy to configure and works great!

Freshprintz2

Very good company. Probably one of the best customer supports I've received.

Henri personally called me up and helped guide me through the whole process as well as setup all my google shopping campaigns for me.

He occasionally checks up on me to see if I want to expand and my trial is almost up, but I've had some insane cost per acquisition's coming in at under $4. JUST WOW.

Definitely recommend shoppingfeeder if you are looking to expand your eCommerce business onto the google platform.

Miller Marketing

I, highly, recommend ShoppingFeeder. Henri is very responsive to questions and the app has already converted sales and has raised my traffic considerably. Within 1.5 weeks after installing. After trying it out for free, you will be converting to paid.

Large Wall Art

Henri is my Heroo. Thanks Hanri for all help

Bottlebling

fantastic fast service, very very helpful along the way. would highly recommend

Cooking Temple

First of all the app is great very useful and working great. the best part is the customer service helped me out in a very patient way. kurt called me up to help me with the setup. thank you guys you rock!

Bluestreak Crystals

Been using this app for about 6 months now and have it installed on two websites. Overall it works very well and is reliable and robust solution. Many integration options to choose from. Support very responsive and helpful. Happy customer.

Bombata

Outstanding app and Outstanding Service

It took some time to interface with a "complicated" Client but they have worked on it every day following the ever changing requirements of my Client.

Thanks for your help.

Fabio
bombatabags.com

Hudson Way

I started using ShoppingFeeder as a way to create our product datafeed for Shareasale. I had ZERO idea how to do any of this and Kurt was so patient and helped me through the whole process. I had several questions and still have questions come up every so often and they always answer them right away. I highly recommend ShoppingFeeder!! Thank you Kurt for being so patient with me :)

Nswcpap

We installed Shopping Feeder as a solution to managing Google Shopping with Shopify. We had previously used the Google Shopping App which I believe is a Shopify product with dubious results.

After installing the app, Google Shopping have increased significantly.

Importantly, the staff at ShoppingFeeder are very good, responsive and helpful, providing suggestions on how to improve and optimise the campaigns.

If you have Google Shopping then you definitely need this app.