Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

72haprixcoutant

Nice app for connecting your shop. Nice consumer services! ++++

Diamondplace

Amazing app that every Shopify store should use!

Easy to add your XML feed to Google Merchant Center to list on Google Shopping - saves a lot of time compared to trying to do it yourself.

Great value, too.

Festministern

ShoppingFeeder is a great app, and the support is fine. There could be some more catagories.

Snatcher Online

Highly Recommended tool for any Shopify User to Easily track traffic source and conversion rates.
A++ Plugin & Support Team

Expression Tees

The team at Shopping Feeder was incredibly helpful in getting us set up, they worked with us every step of the way. The app works exactly as it should, and the number of feeds/connections it has is incredible.

Thanks so much for a great product and great service.

Selfieworld1

Excellent app for all the configuration features you need and more. Certainly one of the most complete Google Shopping Feed apps on Shopify app store. Support from Henri is also excellent.

Attica Home Lifestyle

ShoppingFeeder is an excellent app. My goal was to increase my website traffic and I've certainly done that. I found this app easy to install especially with Henri's help and it's great because you see the direct & immediate results using the app. Well worth trying it!
Chris

Headboardsforafricaonline

A GREAT app, but i think he service is the cherry on the top. I am technically challenged but Shephard has the patience of a saint. He has guided me step by step through everything. I have never needed to call them, they always called me to advise and update. I feel like im an IT expert :)

Keep up the great work guys! You have an awesome team. A 5 star product with a 6 star service
Headboards For Africa
Cheryl Bell

Woodstone

Really helpful staff!

Helped us to create our shopping feed, they even called us and fixed issues on our feed . We recommend them to anyone!

Langlevering

This app is a "must-have". I use it on my shop and find it very usefull in regards to tracking where to put my money with search engines/Facebook etc. I can also use it with services like Kelkoo, Pricerunner etc. And it really gives detailed information. Setup is a blast with 5 minutes guided setup.

Now for the best part: I had some issues with Google, and within minutes Shoppingfeeder team called me, and wanted to help. They took care of the issue directly with Google, and solved everything in record time. They have been great at followup on various questions. And i really like that they don't just E-mail, but also call to solve thing right away.

I will never change this app for anything else.

Best regards