Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Americas Tea

Best feed service hands down. Worth every penny.

Perfect Deals1

Thank you very much shopping feeder, more especially Henry the information he passed on to us is great. keep it up

Radartoys

Works great at getting us a google product feed. Highly recommend! Need it? Do it!

John
Owner
Radar Toys

Belles Face Fashion

Brilliant service even for novices such as myself. Was contacted by Henri via phone and he talked me through all questions that I had. They were very easy going and happy to help even a small fish like myself. Then Andrew walked me through installation step by step. Couldn't be easier. Top notch service!

Lecternstoreus

The app is working well and the customer service is pretty fast. Pretty reliable feed. Good and very polite services from Henri when we had to select a plan. These guys really take care of their customers. The user interface could be improved to make things just perfect but overall it is fine. Installation is a snap as we are guided all along in a few simple steps to connect with Google shopping. They have nice daily/weekly or monthly reporting and you get motivating email confirmation when their feeds generate orders!

4points

Support os slow. Still waiting to get this set up. A day wasted.

Ballistic Deals

I've never left a negative review on anything; these guys had to go REALLY out of their way to convince me to do so.

Looking past their extremely sluggish and unhelpful customer service and the fact that BY DEFAULT they sign you up for the $200+ MONTHLY plan WITHOUT PERMISSION OR WARNING I decided that ShoppingFeeder would be the best solution to supply my shopping feed to a VERY well known website in the United States.

After DAYS of politely going back and forth with ShoppingFeeder they elected to make a political statement and refused to allow me to use their service because the website that we would be feeding also contains firearms... Now, you as the reader and possible customer deserve to know that we sell absolutely zero weapons of any kind, no guns, no knifes and no ammunition; ShoppingFeeder themselves even acknowledge this.

I fundamentally disagree with their stance but I also recognize that they ultimately do have a right to refuse service to whomever they choose. With that being said, their SHADY and intentional practice of signing people up on a $200+ plan by default coupled with their poor customer service and lack of even basic transparency leaves me no choice but to leave this review.

Had they been upfront from day one with their political stance and the fact that they couldn't separate politics from business and I would have gladly moved on and saved everyone involved significant time.

Thanks for wasting my time ShoppingFeeder!

Edit: I've been taking a look at their other reviews and just noticed that at least three of their highly positive reviews are word for word the same review. Suspicious? I know I found it interesting to say the least...

Creativelubs

Experience was great!
I have signed up for it and will run my online store there.

Populobicycles

Using this currently to manage Google Shopping (since the native Shopify app does not handle size/color variants well) and Bing Shopping. Works as advertised.

6kubikes