Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Choix

Great app and way more powerful than the official Shopify Google Shopping app! The official Shopify app was only allowing me to sync the first variant of a product (and some products have 15+ color variants) which was causing issues from both a Google Shopping and retargeting issue, but I had none of those issues with ShoppingFeeder.

Thekidzone

Easy to connect to your Shopify store. The team is always available to assist and make sure that you are on a package that is suitable for your store. Daily/weekly/monthly reports are a winner!

Jurawatches

Helpful, Professional & Knowledgeable.

I contacted this app with the view of creating a customised feed. The assistance was fantastic and they went above and beyond to meet my needs.

Very simple to connect to Shopify,

Feed was set up instantly upon giving my requirements

Responsive communication

Great value for money compared to other feed providers.

A big thumbs up :)

Beauty N Fashion

I have installed this app and are making set up

Future Light Led Lights

Does what it says with minimal fuss! Our initial issue when starting up was sorted out promptly by the team at Shopping Feeder!

Essenzza

Has given us easy access to comparison shopping sites that we would never have gone to the effort of listing with as we didn't have the skills to set up or desire, has made it easy and as a result we have got extra sales.

Alan Ball

Great product. We use it to feed our products into SAs biggest price comparison website. Helps drive great traffic.

Shine Mirrors Aus

Service is great. Customer support is superb. My emails were answered straight away.

Valueforyourmoney Co Il

If you need an integration solution, ask no further. This is the solution for you!

This App saved my store, here in Shopify. Actually, I was going to leave (sadly) Shopify, as I did not have a proper integration solution that I needed. But, then, the ShoppingFeeder came in.

It is the only App that could have customized an integration to an Israeli comparing prices' website. Kevin is just splendid. I did not know how he did not get enough of me and my little project. But to every email he responded with a full answer and a solution.

I said that it is the only App...I was a bit economical with the truth...

There are other Apps here, suggesting integrations, but they have asked 3000 usd or so... and two weeks work for the creation of this integration...besides the monthly payment...

Kevin was so honest, that he even declined to take an extra money when I suggested him, as it is "simply the service they supply".

Everything works great once sets up. You need to have a zero technical understanding or background (trust me on that...). And everything...as I said, is being set up for you.

Cape Coffee Beans

What can I say? Shopping Feeder is an amazing tool. Installation is easy and getting started is quick, but it still offers you granular control on a per channel basis that I haven't seen anywhere else.

With the reporting functions, category mapping, custom URL tagging and many other features, it makes it easy not only to use price comparison sites and market places, but to get a proper perspective on how they're working for you.

I highly recommend it!