4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of setup, use, and customization. It's particularly beneficial for small businesses due to its free version and affordable pricing. The app effectively uses FOMO to boost sales and conversions, and is praised for its lightweight design that doesn't affect page loading speed. Merchants have reported an increase in Average Order Value (AOV) and customer engagement. The support team, especially a member named Henry, is highly commended for their quick and efficient service. Regular updates and improvements, adding new features, are also appreciated.

December 15, 2019

Does everything it should do and more. If you have a new store with no or few sales, this app will also make your store look busy, helping you with social proof! Everything I wanted from the now removed Beekeeting app and more!

TresBelleJewelry
29 days using the app
January 8, 2020

Seems good so far... will see as time goes on ... sdkfjhsdfdsfbsdfjbsdkfjbscbjsdbc
dflw dggregeterggerg

CupTemp
28 days using the app
April 20, 2023

Anime Artisan
New Zealand
January 29, 2019

Very good instructions about vos to use the app. I will advice others to use this app. Vêtu professionnalisation.

BIJOUX JOLIS
France
January 10, 2017

So far really good.
The app is very customizable.
It works on itself.

Yentrends
October 20, 2018

I use this app to help with the lost of pretential customer who add products to cart but eventually abandoned

Mastore1
24 days using the app
September 7, 2019

Sales Pop apps increase conversions by giving other potential shoppers some social proof... and the feeling that 'other people are also doing it, don't get left out'. My problem was ... I'd just started and literally had no Sales, so all the Sales Pop apps were no help... This app helped me immensely as it also showed the people that clicked "Add to Cart''.... In the end, it helped me convert all my abandoned carts into social proof.. which in turn helped me increase Sales...

Best of all, its cheap, lightweight so the page doesn't lag.. easy to integrate, no gimmicks, or under-handed auto-signup or upgrade tricks ... loved it... thanks guys.

XJ AFTERMARKET CONCIERGE
New Zealand
23 days using the app
June 24, 2021

Helpful, recommend it to others. I seen an increase on my items being viewed. of course that brings sales.

TruckinAround
21 days using the app
May 18, 2017

Good idea but just dident work out for me. I downloaded this and deleted it but still got charged

Spellcraftvh
19 days using the app
November 2, 2022

This app is simply perfect. On free tier it does what we need and has the option to pay a small amount per month for customisations if needed. The customisation options provided are not basic they are quite thorough. You can customise everything about the notification banner/pop-up.

Delta Portable Power Stations USA