Show Recent Orders+Sales Pops

Show Recent Orders & Social Proof | Sales Popup

Free plan available. 20-day free trial.
Show recent orders app

Magnum Outlet

I've a new store so needed all the help I can get. This app is awesome and looks great. Looking forward to seeing what a difference it will make :-)

iWrap

Can't fault this app - it's great. I'm using it to add social proof to my new store and it seems to be working a treat :)

Anarchicfashion.com

I love the way you can opt for less intrusive fade in ad.
Price is right and best part about this ap is that it works - yay

BestFuckingElectronics

I used this app to dropship. I really like this app but I need to add orders, I think you should add a button in the first page to do so

Liz.com

I haven't used this app yet but it came highly recommended on Google sounds like a very good idea hope it will work. Regards Lizsshop.com
i liked the idea that this app will give new visitors more confidence to buy from us .

PVC-CRD

Great app, boosted sales on installation. Will try some of the other features soon. Would recommend for any ecommerce user

Venturi.Store

Works well. Pretty happy with the results, people do notice it and respond accordingly as it builds trust with the store.

La Boutique Les 4 Saisons

Jaime cette aplicatioon elle est génial waw très utiles surtout pour le e commerce c'est super e chini

So African

This app is amazing. It makes you as competitive as many of the larger online retailers. Easy to install and east to set the parameters!! One of the best Shopify apps I have used. Definitely recommend to other owners.

Pink Forest Cafe

This app absolutely helps to boost my sales! Love it, super easy to use, great support if you need help! Thank you!