Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

by Goldendev | Nice

Show Recent Orders & Social Proof | Sales Pop Up

G-O-A-L-F

The app offers several different styles and configs. I like it and it drew attention from website visitors to sold articles.

Always Adore Me

Great App! Helped my sales tremendously by gaining transactions and customer's are able to see my items that sells the most

Fine Bargains

This app helps my store out. I wouldn't change anything about it. I like how I have control of everything, like the speed and what it looks like.

ROYALTY GIFTHUB

betreally good helps conversions for store! and it is an aweome app to gain trust and customer urgency. highly recommend

Montret

Excellent well-made app. Does exactly what it should. Easy to configure and implement. Made my store more profitable.

Bella Jane Organics

Ok, I just installed the app, so far so good. It is clean and easy to set up. If i experience any issues i will be back to update my review, but so far so good.

PneumaticoFacile.it

Ottima app, facile da utilizzare e da installare. Migliora le conversioni in modo del tutto naturale.

King Care

This app has gotten me so many sells its unbelievable. SO worth the money. Definitely adds credibility to my site.

Fantasi

This app is just awesome. Full of the functions I am looking for, including making the popup light and take up less real estate on the website. Recommend it!

herfactor

great app. have it on more than one store. smooth to use. lots of options but not too many to make it confusing. This app doesn't try to reinvent the wheel, only make it smoother. I like that.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14