4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and easy installation process. They value its features such as displaying recent orders and cart notifications, which enhance customer trust. The app's customization options and affordability are also praised. The responsive support team is commended for their problem-solving skills. Merchants report an increase in sales, conversions, and customer engagement, making it beneficial for small businesses and startups. The app also provides insightful statistics.

February 6, 2024

Good app but I found other free apps that can do the same thing. I uninstalled it and I got charged. Please issue a refund. Thanks.

Twirl In Pink
January 20, 2024

This app has been a game changer. Thank you as it has increased sale a lot.

Linda's Quilt Shoppe
About 1 year using the app
January 22, 2024

Love this app! So easy to set up and make any changes needed.

LD Keyfinder

Great!

Shopping Mall Worlds
About 8 hours using the app
May 19, 2017

It is nice app and can boost our sales, highly recommend!

Postalk
Hong Kong SAR
Over 6 years using the app
April 26, 2020

This app is very good and easy to use. Helps people see that other customers trust your brand, and new customers will feel confident enough to purchase.

Shop HVM
Almost 5 years using the app
October 16, 2019

I have no complaints at the moments thank you so much.................................................

Rizwanahmedonline
Pakistan
About 4 years using the app
November 3, 2018

Amazing conversion. Love it! Thank you for helping me make my business easier and my shop more valuable to my customers

Effortlyss Presets