4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and easy installation process. They value its features such as displaying recent orders and cart notifications, which enhance customer trust. The app's customization options and affordability are also praised. The responsive support team is commended for their problem-solving skills. Merchants report an increase in sales, conversions, and customer engagement, making it beneficial for small businesses and startups. The app also provides insightful statistics.

May 30, 2019

I have just installed the app so it seems a bit premature to write a review, but I am very impressed so far with all of the options. I have enabled Recent Orders, Cart Notifications and a special discount popup. Now, I just have to do my due diligence and make sure I am not inundating my customers with popups. Great customization options as well! I will update my review if anything changes, but I think this is a winner.

Dolphin Organics
About 4 years using the app
February 13, 2017

A+ app, show your customers how busy you are with this great app

Wear Your Face
About 4 years using the app
April 12, 2019

love it, worth every cent highly reccomended

Amber Bliss Au
Edited November 17, 2018

This app is amazing. It makes you as competitive as many of the larger online retailers. Easy to install and east to set the parameters!! One of the best Shopify apps I have used. Definitely recommend to other owners.

So African
September 3, 2021

Easy to use and works well. Would be cool if you could A/B test with it on/off to see the difference in conversion rate.

Saint Belford
March 15, 2019

really does make your store look busy and fortunately is very configurable too! would recommend to others

WirelessGadgets.co.uk
January 17, 2017

Great app and very easy to setup :-) Well done.

Mod Wear
Edited May 26, 2019

It is good for people to see because it tells them that other people have ordered and trusted the site as well. Glad to have used it on my website.

Excellent Life Styles
Bundler.app replied May 28, 2019

Thank you for your nice review. Your feedback is our motivation :)

September 3, 2023

Good shit mane!

derrickgracetwo.com
3 minutes using the app
September 2, 2020

The app offers several different styles and configs. I like it and it drew attention from website visitors to sold articles.

G-O-A-L-F