Show Recent Orders & Sales

Show Recent Orders & Sales

Free plan available. 20-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 6, 2022

great app to boost sales, must have. easy to use and lets customers know that you are making sales, so they are more likely to buy from you

T-Shirtz 4-Less, LLC
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
Edited January 3, 2022

I used this app to show that people from different areas buy from me. This app is cool and straight to the point. I only saw this feature on Shopify stores.

Asia's World, LLC
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 29, 2021

Great app and it was free, can't beat that. Not sure the conversion rate increase but it can't hurt

Maximum Living LLC
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
December 18, 2021

We use this on survivalopsgear.com. We are very happy with it. *************************************

Survival Ops Gear (by DP Creations LLC)
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 25, 2021

Love it very easy to navigate. One of my faves. I feel this app helps with customers to checkout. Very helpful

Flourish
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 21, 2021

This is a very simple powerhouse app. I’ve tried many so I have a little idea of a good one. I love that it automatically shows your most recent 20 sales, but you can add order archived sales as long as they’re legit sales. I love that it shows when visitors add products to their cart. Now, what I don’t like about it is how it doesn’t list my EU customers Country. I read the reasoning the app developer explained as to why, but all the other apps display my EU transactions. Other than that, I really love this app and if I ever left, I would be because I want my EU transactions to popup to. Those transactions are bragging rights!

Honest Growth, LLC
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 2, 2021

a very good app has all the basic options you will need and a lot of control over what you need for free I recommend it

RealDeal Stores
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 26, 2021

This app has helped me to make sells via Shopify! I highly recommend! It'll help reassure your customers that everything is legit

sneakerheadkloset
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 20, 2021

Show Recent Orders is a great app to boost sales, with a pretty simple set up and a great support team

Sonatural
Portugal
Time spent using app: 12 days
October 13, 2021

very good......i r
ecommend it to everyone :)))))) erre re
e