Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

by Goldendev | Nice

Recent sales pop & Social Proof | Beeketing alternative

Loja Sethi

muito bom show de ola adoravelmente bom ajuda muito vende bastante muito bom mesmo comprem muito le

Maria's Universe

Well this app was recommended highly, just downloaded it. Can't wait to see what it can do. Eager to make sales

Wallclok

Great app. great job. some app you should install right away. great work and nice support. It is definitely going to stick here

Ali Handal

SO easy to use, and the next day I had a 5% increase in my store's conversion rate (with cold traffic). Woohoo!!! Thank you, Sales Pop!

May 10, 2019

Thank you for such a nice review :) In case you need any help, feel free to contact us :)

Regards,
Nice team

GreenBuckStore

I use this up to increase sales. Am looking forward to seeing a big difference in sales for my store.

Wooden Puzzle Joy

loved this app. Perfect for me. I just installed it ad checked if works - and the answer is yes. Now I am waiting for the results.

The Helpful Vegan

great app Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

skythere

This app helps to get the sales, and increases conversion rate of the visits. recommend this app for any store.

Gamers United

Every thing I was looking for was there and it collects statistics. I am just starting out with shopify and this was one of the easier apps to navigate and understand the diction on.

May 15, 2019

Dear Gamers United

Thank you for such a good review. We hope that you enjoyed Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop. Your feedback is our motivation :)

Regards,
Nice team

rebecca amaro

app super tres facile à utiliser parfait pour augementer la preuve sociale et donc le taux de conversion