Show Recent Orders

Live recent sales notifications, cart popups, order popups

Free plan available. 20-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Show recent orders app

LÉ M-WAND®

I cannot see the pop-us .... wish it really took 1 minute I even went to incognito and try to ask people but nothing

February 7, 2020

Hi,
I just checked your store and can see the notifications displaying without any issues. You customized the popups really nicely, I like the background :)
If you still experience issues, then please send us an email to support@goldendev.win and we will check what is the problem.

Thanks,
Nice Team

VapeCloud

This is a really cool App! Very easy to install and to handle. A lot of features to use. I'm very happy thanks

3x Drip

octiwejtvewjtowientjow wek tpqotjpqoj er pojtqejt[pej t[irqw etqtqwotjej [peri jqpwietjqwe tjq'w etj'qwe tijqwe thqweo qwe we

CupTemp

Seems good so far... will see as time goes on ... sdkfjhsdfdsfbsdfjbsdkfjbscbjsdbc
dflw dggregeterggerg

School

It works. We have done a few A/B test and have seen that using this app increases the conversion of visitors to customers.

ELECTRONICS-HEAVEN

This is the best notification app of its kind out there. If I can, I'll give it 10 stars! It's really great. Thank you!

TresBelleJewelry

Does everything it should do and more. If you have a new store with no or few sales, this app will also make your store look busy, helping you with social proof! Everything I wanted from the now removed Beekeeting app and more!

It's A Wanderful Life Official Brand Store

Just installed this app and it started working immediately. Easiest app EVER!!! Looks professional! LOVE IT!

Ease products

I really like this app. It gives the website a professional look and helps customers trust your store.

PeadarLewisLeafCo

Good app, reliable nd simple. I like being able to add customers easily and quickly, helped ,me double my sales almost!