Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

by Goldendev | Nice

Show Recent Orders & Social Proof | Sales Pop Up

Gamers United

Every thing I was looking for was there and it collects statistics. I am just starting out with shopify and this was one of the easier apps to navigate and understand the diction on.

May 15, 2019

Dear Gamers United

Thank you for such a good review. We hope that you enjoyed Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop. Your feedback is our motivation :)

Regards,
Nice team

rebecca amaro

app super tres facile à utiliser parfait pour augementer la preuve sociale et donc le taux de conversion

Dorothee's Gift

Indispensable app, for dropshipping beginners . Good solution to increase your sells and become rentable

Once Upon A Bargain

This app is very very very easy to use and nice to use. This has to be a minimum of 100 characters.

Hunting Mansion

Easy to use and works well. I will use this on all my stores to increase sales. I like the many features and choices it has.

Canton Animal Kingdom

Great app. Social proof is a great way to get your new store off the ground. I am looking forward to having my sales increased.

Tudo na Moda

by far this is the best app you can add to your store! amazing boost and amazing options! yes you pay but you get the EXTRA to this WORK! boom!

AMRAP Nutrition

im happy with this app, i tested another one and was not as impressed. The price is fair and it looks good on mobile - nice job guys!

IMPERIAL TREND

coolib iukbojh hbpihîh nnnnnn n n noooooooo oooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo

BIJOUX JOLIS

Very good instructions about vos to use the app. I will advice others to use this app. Vêtu professionnalisation.