Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

by Goldendev | Nice

Recent sales pop & Social Proof | Beeketing alternative

Postalk

It is nice app and can boost our sales, highly recommend!

Spellcraftvh

Good idea but just dident work out for me. I downloaded this and deleted it but still got charged

Paw World

I recently installed this app. I absolutely love it. I can see much better conversions already. It is extremely easy to use even for a non technical person like me. Thanks for the great app and all the different versions I am able to implement on my store. www.paw-world.com. Thanks again.

Bar Cop

Great app! As we sell business to business, I asked if the app could include the company name instead of buyer name and Peter had that feature implemented in less than a day. All I can say is that is amazing support that cares about your customers needs!

Puraorganic

Worth the $5/month. The founder of the application, Peter is very driven and motivated to keep his customers happy! I had a few problems and he actually adjusted the app to fit my business accordingly.

Worth it!

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.mysexywaist.store

Wear Your Face

A+ app, show your customers how busy you are with this great app

Soscribbly

Awesome app. Great options on the backend as well!

Kiki Fit Wear

Just what I was looking for. Great app and AWESOME SUPPORT! They included a new feature in few hours when I asked about it. 10/10

Jgtsp

Just what I was looking for!
Great app, easy to install, and just as easy to use, and it looks amazing with my theme!
Does what it says, and it's free! :O
What more could I ask for?! :D