Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

by Goldendev | Nice

Show Recent Orders & Social Proof | Sales Pop Up

Apparel By Home Run

This is a great app it has significantly helped increase our conversion rate and we love it. It's also great for the price.

paperwhimsy

Such a great app! It does exactly what I wanted - show my customers what other customers are ordering - and it does it attractively and not intrusively. Love it!

malikess

hope it will help make sales.I have not made any sales yet that is i am paying for this hope it works as it says.God help me

Kimmio

Very easy to use, let's see how it goes. I hope it helps me achieve my goal. Thank you for the free trial.

Effortlyss Presets

Amazing conversion. Love it! Thank you for helping me make my business easier and my shop more valuable to my customers

Souk Collective

Excellent app, excellent features and reasonably priced compared to some of the similar apps in the market.

Mastore1

I use this app to help with the lost of pretential customer who add products to cart but eventually abandoned

Aqua Cooler Direct

Great app. I tried a few alternatives but none of them had the ease of use and customisation that this one allowed. Would definitely recommend - easily worth the price.

Til Valhalla Project

This app has worked great for me over the past year or so. There is a TON of custom setting so you can make it perform how you would like.

My mistake in the beginning was trying to show TOO MUCH social proof and it looked kinda spamy. But If you monitor your analytics i can see this app gets alot of clicks from my customers and keeps them converting.

Cute

Great app with even better support, highly recommended for anyone who would like to boost sales from their shopify store!