Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

by Goldendev | Nice

Show Recent Orders & Social Proof | Sales Pop Up

Groovy Graphics By Mt

Seamless integration !! Up and running in no time. Bravo.

Trendingnowandtomorrow

Really cool App! AND WORKING !!!!

Bijouxbela

NEW UPDATE! Just when I thought this app could not get any BETTER, it does! You can now create custom notifications like new arrivals, promos, coupons, back in stock, just about anything you want to tell visitors about can be added to the notifications Thank you for the best Sales Notification app for Shopify!

UPDATE! New widgets background are here! You can now customize it even more with custom fonts, colors, and background, it will blend well with any theme.

This app just keeps getting better. Loads super fast, works on any theme without re-install, awesome support. What else can you ask for? Thank you, Henry!

-----------------------------------------

Very happy with the app. Responsive and professional developer. Maybe we could have more widget designs in the future, that will be nice. Thank you!

Arrugao

This app is fantastic! Simple, minimalistic, no hassle... Just love it!

One thing I haven't been table to tackle though is how to change the effect? At the moment it slides in bottom to top, but I'd like it to fade in, is this doable?

Cheers!

Cat Lovers Australia

I LOVE this app! I wish I had found it sooner. It's exactly what I was looking for - simple, customisable and no app branding. A big thumbs up, thank you for a great app.

Namebrandwigs

Great value! Provides the social proof we were looking for, and the developer was quick to make feature changes/additions that we requested.

Thank you!

Elanup

Thank you for this very efficient and easy to use app. It can be fully customized and it's very affordable. But the most important thing with this app is that they offer great customer care. They solved one minor issue in a speed of light. So, we definitly recommend this app.

Postalk

It is nice app and can boost our sales, highly recommend!

Spellcraftvh

Good idea but just dident work out for me. I downloaded this and deleted it but still got charged

Paw World

I recently installed this app. I absolutely love it. I can see much better conversions already. It is extremely easy to use even for a non technical person like me. Thanks for the great app and all the different versions I am able to implement on my store. www.paw-world.com. Thanks again.