4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of setup, use, and customization. It's particularly beneficial for small businesses due to its free version and affordable pricing. The app effectively uses FOMO to boost sales and conversions, and is praised for its lightweight design that doesn't affect page loading speed. Merchants have reported an increase in Average Order Value (AOV) and customer engagement. The support team, especially a member named Henry, is highly commended for their quick and efficient service. Regular updates and improvements, adding new features, are also appreciated.

July 3, 2017

Thank you for this very efficient and easy to use app. It can be fully customized and it's very affordable. But the most important thing with this app is that they offer great customer care. They solved one minor issue in a speed of light. So, we definitly recommend this app.

Elanup
Netherlands
4 months using the app
Edited February 7, 2019

im happy with this app, i tested another one and was not as impressed. The price is fair and it looks good on mobile - nice job guys!

AMRAP Nutrition
4 months using the app
December 28, 2019

It works. We have done a few A/B test and have seen that using this app increases the conversion of visitors to customers.

School
India
July 22, 2019

I use this app for help my business but i seen is the best one i choice
its Good app with a nice appearance

Dermyonlinestore
February 15, 2017

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.mysexywaist.store

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale
March 27, 2017

Great app! As we sell business to business, I asked if the app could include the company name instead of buyer name and Peter had that feature implemented in less than a day. All I can say is that is amazing support that cares about your customers needs!

Bar Cop
January 6, 2018

I LOVE this app! I wish I had found it sooner. It's exactly what I was looking for - simple, customisable and no app branding. A big thumbs up, thank you for a great app.

Cat Lovers Australia
March 2, 2019

great app Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

The Helpful Vegan
Edited September 11, 2019

perfecto para los nuevos productos y para darle ese toque profesional a tu tienda, se lo recomiendo a todos!

Flawless Tool
Spain
March 30, 2019

I use this app to help get more sales showing the most recent orders and get more credibility for my customers

Sudden 4T