Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

by Goldendev | Nice

Show Recent Orders & Social Proof | Sales Pop Up

MyTyme Store

I literally just download this app I have used it as yet. To be honest I can't give a full review until I put it to use.

Loubo Luxe

This app is awesome! Easy to customize with many variables from font to color. This is a must for any e-comm store.

WirelessGadgets.co.uk

really does make your store look busy and fortunately is very configurable too! would recommend to others

Loja Sethi

muito bom show de ola adoravelmente bom ajuda muito vende bastante muito bom mesmo comprem muito le

Maria's Universe

Well this app was recommended highly, just downloaded it. Can't wait to see what it can do. Eager to make sales

Ali Handal

SO easy to use, and the next day I had a 5% increase in my store's conversion rate (with cold traffic). Woohoo!!! Thank you, Sales Pop!

May 10, 2019

Thank you for such a nice review :) In case you need any help, feel free to contact us :)

Regards,
Nice team

GreenBuckStore

I use this up to increase sales. Am looking forward to seeing a big difference in sales for my store.

Wooden Puzzle Joy

loved this app. Perfect for me. I just installed it ad checked if works - and the answer is yes. Now I am waiting for the results.

The Helpful Vegan

great app Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

skythere

This app helps to get the sales, and increases conversion rate of the visits. recommend this app for any store.