Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

by Goldendev | Nice

Recent sales pop & Social Proof | Beeketing alternative

So African

This app is amazing. It makes you as competitive as many of the larger online retailers. Easy to install and east to set the parameters!! One of the best Shopify apps I have used. Definitely recommend to other owners.

Pink Forest Cafe

This app absolutely helps to boost my sales! Love it, super easy to use, great support if you need help! Thank you!

Apparel By Home Run

This is a great app it has significantly helped increase our conversion rate and we love it. It's also great for the price.

paperwhimsy

Such a great app! It does exactly what I wanted - show my customers what other customers are ordering - and it does it attractively and not intrusively. Love it!

malikess

hope it will help make sales.I have not made any sales yet that is i am paying for this hope it works as it says.God help me

Kimmio

Very easy to use, let's see how it goes. I hope it helps me achieve my goal. Thank you for the free trial.

Effortlyss Presets

Amazing conversion. Love it! Thank you for helping me make my business easier and my shop more valuable to my customers

Souk Collective

Excellent app, excellent features and reasonably priced compared to some of the similar apps in the market.

Mastore1

I use this app to help with the lost of pretential customer who add products to cart but eventually abandoned

32 Dresses

I love this app. Very simple yet effective as well. I love how this app increases my customers and builds trusts to customers.