Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop

by Goldendev | Nice

Show Recent Orders & Social Proof | Sales Pop Up

Trezzon

The customer service was excellent. They were very helpful and did all they could to sort out my problems. Went above and beyond and even gave me some advice that went a long way to help. Very timely response and always ensured that my requests were fulfilled.

Shopgrabz

Excellent apss, easy to use and awesome customer service! really like this apps as its increase the sales and AOV

Dolphin Organics

I have just installed the app so it seems a bit premature to write a review, but I am very impressed so far with all of the options. I have enabled Recent Orders, Cart Notifications and a special discount popup. Now, I just have to do my due diligence and make sure I am not inundating my customers with popups. Great customization options as well! I will update my review if anything changes, but I think this is a winner.

Excellent Life Styles

It is good for people to see because it tells them that other people have ordered and trusted the site as well. Glad to have used it on my website.

May 28, 2019

Thank you for your nice review. Your feedback is our motivation :)

Airo Collective

Works exactly like it's supposed to! Does great showing recent orders with a lot of customization. Great for stores with small number of reviews to show social proof.

May 15, 2019

Dear Airo Collective,

Thank you for such a nice review. We hope that you will enjoy Show Recent Orders | Sales Pop. Your feedback is our motivation :)

Regards,
Nice team

pandhappyed

提供有关您使用此应用程序时所做或不喜欢的一些细节。您的评论可以帮助其他商家决定是否使用此应用。提供有关您使用此应用程序时所做或不喜欢的一些细节。您的评论可以帮助其他商家决定是否使用此应用。提供有关您使用此应用程序时所做或不喜欢的一些细节。您的评论可以帮助其他商家决定是否使用此应用。

Bellaforma Jewelry Designs

love this app! Customers feel validated when they see the activity on our website. Big success for us on incremental increase in conversions!

May 8, 2019

Hi,
It seems that you edited the review and changed the star rating from 5 to 1 by mistake. It would mean a lot to me if you could change it back to 5 stars, as the whole team is working hard to maintain a good app :)

Thanks,
Henry

Jane's Boutique Ashford

Ive just started using this app after seeing it on another site. Great idea. It gives a sense or urgency that the buyer might miss out on an item. Loads of customisable options that i'll take a look at in the coming days

May 10, 2019

Thank you for your nice review :) If you ever need any help, feel free to contact us.
Henry

Buy4Outdoors

This sales pop app really boosts the conversion rate of my website. I hope this good trend would continue.

Open Your heart boutique

This app is easy to use. Not to mention helps boost sales.
I have been looking for the right recent item app and this is it!