Reviews (216)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of setup, use, and customization. It's particularly beneficial for small businesses due to its free version and affordable pricing. The app effectively uses FOMO to boost sales and conversions, and is praised for its lightweight design that doesn't affect page loading speed. Merchants have reported an increase in Average Order Value (AOV) and customer engagement. The support team, especially a member named Henry, is highly commended for their quick and efficient service. Regular updates and improvements, adding new features, are also appreciated.

April 11, 2020

Great app hands down. It really helps future buyers see what my best selling products are and gives buyers confidence in buying from my shop.

Andrea Bonelli Jewelry
Almost 3 years using the app
January 16, 2017

Wonderful app! A must have! Support is amazing, fast replies, fast solutions.

Witty Novelty
Over 2 years using the app
April 20, 2023

Anime Artisan
New Zealand
27 days using the app
Edited January 3, 2022

I used this app to show that people from different areas buy from me. This app is cool and straight to the point. I only saw this feature on Shopify stores.

Asia's World, LLC
Over 2 years using the app
February 13, 2017

Awesome app. Great options on the backend as well!

Soscribbly
About 2 years using the app
November 12, 2018

Such a great app! It does exactly what I wanted - show my customers what other customers are ordering - and it does it attractively and not intrusively. Love it!

paperwhimsy
March 16, 2019

This app is awesome! Easy to customize with many variables from font to color. This is a must for any e-comm store.

Loubo Luxe
February 12, 2019

Easy to use and works well. I will use this on all my stores to increase sales. I like the many features and choices it has.

Hunting Mansion
January 6, 2022

great app to boost sales, must have. easy to use and lets customers know that you are making sales, so they are more likely to buy from you

T-Shirtz 4-Less, LLC
May 30, 2019

I have just installed the app so it seems a bit premature to write a review, but I am very impressed so far with all of the options. I have enabled Recent Orders, Cart Notifications and a special discount popup. Now, I just have to do my due diligence and make sure I am not inundating my customers with popups. Great customization options as well! I will update my review if anything changes, but I think this is a winner.

Dolphin Organics