Advanced Google Shopping Feed

Advanced Google Shopping Feed

by AdWords Robot

Product feed for Google Shopping, Bing Shopping and Facebook

Lavender Hill Clothing

Great app and really good customer service!

Sugarcookiesnyc

Excellent app for uploading your products for Google Shopping. Simple and efficient while giving you the option of making adjustments directly in Google Merchant Services if needed.
If you get stuck, or need assistance the support is impeccable. We highly recommend this app for Google Shopping!

Ocha Co

I have been using this app to run Google shopping campaigns for a few years now. You just set it up and leave it, with just the occasional tweak to budget from time to time. Looking at my lifetime results my store has had 1350 conversions at $3.82 each. I am amazed that more people do not use Google Shopping Ads as a means to drive traffic and sales. Thanks Dennis for allowing me to do this and helping my business grow.

Plotterlab

Excellent App :)
Just need to install it in your store and you have automatically you feed online.

www.plotterlab.com

Thisandthat4kids

Great app!!! I needed to show color in the feed so Dennis adjusted it and extracted the colors from the titles and added them as color-tag in the feed. He was very helpful and answered all my questions before I even installed the app. Thank you so much!

Charm Bliss

Great app! Does what is says. I needed to remove a field from the feed that was generated and Dennis removed it for me within just a couple of hours. Amazing support for a free app! https://www.charmbliss.com

Ultimateshield

Excellent app. Does exactly as it says. The customer support is excellent also. Keep up the great work.

Fanfaire

Great app. Does what it says. No complexities.

Decals Com

This app is awesome, works just like it says it does. But the most important thing about this app is the support! I received amazing support to get the feed just right. They helped me out with errors on my google merchant account and fixed them promptly. Dennis would respond to my emails within minutes sometimes. I cant say enough about these guys! Freaking Awesome!!!!!!!!! :)

Best4bits

Very good and simple app. VERY attentive support. I would recommend 100%!