Simple Inventory

Simple Inventory

by Simple Apps LLC

Save time updating your inventory/cost with a simple CSV file

Kanguru Online

Great one, does the job easily and very practically, love it !!

Company Store Uniforms

Absolute slam-dunk best app decision we have ever made.

We operate a physical store in addition to shopify and attempting to manage both using any of the options we initially ran across was either too expensive or terribly inefficient.

In downloading this we had to adjust the SKU's for all of our products (well in the thousands of variants) in order for this app to function properly but I do not doubt at all that it has been worth it.

So long as this app does not have a price hike, dip in service, or dip in reliability, it is undoubtedly an All-Star application as far as we are concerned.

Outdoor Equipped 5

Simple, reliable and fast, but it can't handle multiple uploads at once. But overall it is very helpful at least.

Thefansshop

Love this app saves tons of time and not sure why Bajaao is talking about the support is great emails even on Sundays to help out with any problem. Best Inventory QTY management that is on Shopify.

Bajaao

App is down since 3 days, didnt see any updates on the same

Styor

Great app , a must have for all shopify users , using everyday to update inventory of around 2000 products and works flawlessly . Thanks guys

Shopatdean

We have been using Simple Inventory for the past year and it works perfectly. Its easy and the few times I have reached out to support, they responded super fast. Thanks!!

Motogateway

Simple and easy to use. Perfect for large files, I have over 190K in sku's and most inventory control apps cost in the 100's/month...and really, they don't due much else. I dont need all the bells and whistles, this app works flawlessly. Thank you! KISS -- Keep it simple stupid...makes sense to me. I love it!

Specialita Fitness

Simples, funcional e com um suporte muito prestativo!

Paw Paw Malls

This is a great app!!! This is a simple app and does everything they say it does. They one thing I wish this app is to map cells but honestly its not that big of a deal. I have 2000 plus product and this app is great to get the information updated easy and quickly. I agree with the person that gave this one star, ALWAYS BACKUP before doing anything to your inventory. Pay for the app it only 3.99 and well worth the price.