Shop Workflow Automation

Shop Workflow Automation

by Hextom

Your free virtual assistant, automate your daily workflow

Presto Deal

Just created my first automation. Very easy and clear. Can't wait to see how the rest of the process works!

Affinis Motor Sports

This app is AMAZING! It helps fill a void with my companies drop shipping needs. It takes a lot of time out of my day having to send an email with customer details. Great work,

AFFINIS -

The Vapery Select

Unreal! What an amazingly useful app - just installed it and setup a few tasks, but will keep playing and experimenting. So far so GREAT!

Thanks to the developers for this FREE app... Cheers!! :)

Fashionists

This app really helps out! Thanks alot.

www.TheFashionists.com

Betterjewels

Very useful product! Recommended for power users. If you would like to stay a free user I suggest adding this app simply for its powerful fraud prevention capabilities.

Superherostore

Great Automation for Intelligent Customer Segmentation

Naughty Girl Essentials

Makes my work so much more organized and eliminates the need for an expensive developer.

Eliquids Com

This is one of my favorite Hextom apps. This app saves so much time and helps remember so many things!!!!!

Eliquid Com

This app has all of the great features that other apps try to have but fail. The way that this app works makes it so easy to run a Shopify store and keep all admin on the same page as well as make automated tasks super easy.

We don't need a computer covered in sticky note reminders anymore, SSA helps us with automation that before we could only dream of.

Taffyman

Thank you to Hextom for another amazing app...

This app helps us automate our store and can notify us and do actions on our behalf after we use the super easy interface to configure the automation.

Thank you!