Shop Workflow Automation

Shop Workflow Automation

by Hextom

Your free virtual assistant, automate your daily workflow

Affinis Motor Sports

This app is AMAZING! It helps fill a void with my companies drop shipping needs. It takes a lot of time out of my day having to send an email with customer details. Great work,

AFFINIS -

The Vapery Select

Unreal! What an amazingly useful app - just installed it and setup a few tasks, but will keep playing and experimenting. So far so GREAT!

Thanks to the developers for this FREE app... Cheers!! :)

Fashionists

This app really helps out! Thanks alot.

www.TheFashionists.com

Betterjewels

Very useful product! Recommended for power users. If you would like to stay a free user I suggest adding this app simply for its powerful fraud prevention capabilities.

Superherostore

Great Automation for Intelligent Customer Segmentation

Naughty Girl Essentials

Makes my work so much more organized and eliminates the need for an expensive developer.

Eliquids Com

This is one of my favorite Hextom apps. This app saves so much time and helps remember so many things!!!!!

Eliquid Com

This app has all of the great features that other apps try to have but fail. The way that this app works makes it so easy to run a Shopify store and keep all admin on the same page as well as make automated tasks super easy.

We don't need a computer covered in sticky note reminders anymore, SSA helps us with automation that before we could only dream of.

Taffyman

Thank you to Hextom for another amazing app...

This app helps us automate our store and can notify us and do actions on our behalf after we use the super easy interface to configure the automation.

Thank you!

The Vapor Loft

Wow, this app is amazing!

This app helps my store so much. It can create so many automation that help me get alerts when just about anything happens. I never have to remember to do things for my customers anymore, I can set SSA to do it automatically.

This app says beta right now but it's definitely ready to go, it's quickly one of the most important apps in our store that adds the most value and creates the most efficiency.