Shop Workflow Automation

Shop Workflow Automation

by Hextom

Your free virtual assistant, automate your daily workflow

Adore Amor Dia

99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Knm Place

Great app!!! Saves time and effort in managing store. Great app so far!!

Grettagogo

This one is a no-brainer. It simply makes the process of organizing, tagging and sorting 100% easier. It is on our top 10 must have Shopify apps list. Couldn't survive without it. The Hextom team has our thanks and appreciation.

Blaque Water Entertainment

I love this app it's so great thank you

Tech Oracle

I don't know if I love this app or not but my wife sure does since it has freed up so much of my time.

Barrington Interior Elements

Super easy to use; can't wait to see how it works!

The Hodge Podge Shop

Just installed the app so an honest review is not possible at this time. Will update after we've had a chance to view app's performance.

Ambaar

It automates many things and helps you save time. If a customer buys from you more times you can make him/her VIP customer. You can also hide products that are out of stock and make it republish once they are back. It helps you automate your vendor fulfil the order. It is a great app.

Fashiongallerystore

Very useful app for automating tedious tasks. Highly recommended and easy setup. I am using VIP tagging and tagging high risk orders automatically and sending notification to limit the chargebacks.

DAVIT GRIGORYAN
Founder, BAYSUPERSTORE
p: 904-309-9096
a: PO Box 350542, Jacksonville, Florida 32235
s: baysuperstore.com

Latratx

This App looks to be a gem for us.