Shop Workflow Automation

Shop Workflow Automation

by Hextom

Your free virtual assistant, automate your daily workflow

Pack Light

Awesome App! Looking forward to getting the automated emails come through.

Gizmos Gadgets And Toys

I am Just now setting up, however, this is EXACTLY what I need!! I was telling a friend that I really need some employees!! I've been actually setting up for 3 months now. I haven't advertised much do to the fact I didn't have all I wanted in my store as far as products and features. Importing products being very time consuming due to the fact I'm working diligently on SEO. I decided to push a little advertising, I opened up too WORLDWIDE sell. Well I didn't expect what happened next!! In 2 days I had a pile of Orders over $7,000 worth and I was freaking OUT! I just wasn't prepared. I wasn't even sure how I was going to get paid or when to push my orders through lol So THIS APP is going to be a TREASURE to me!! I will update after I've been using it a bit. Thank YOU!!

Brooklyn Fixed Gear

We love this app! Simple Shop Automation is Amazing! It’s really seamless and works exactly as advertised. Automate the simple tasks with ease. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone on Shopify. We look forward to seeing more apps come from y’all!

From all the guys (and girl) here at https://www.brooklynfixedgear.com, Thank you!

Thestore3

Awesome app, love it!
Thank you SSA.

Nadaki

Amazing nothing else to say .....

Wild Spirit Wholesale

Excellent! Worked first time - did exactly what we needed! Thank you :)

Betsyandiya

Big time savings and efficiency possible with this app. Especially useful adding tags/notes to certain orders that can be used as triggers/conditions for rules in other applications (like Shipstation)

Bryanseguridad

thanks it is amazing just simpli our work

Underground Coffee Store

I had an automation that wasn't part of the default options. I emailed customer support and within a few days, they modified the plugin to include my automation. WOW! Great, responsive service. I looking forward to using the SSA App

Seifelden

Excellent APP with outstanding support. We had a request for a new feature that integrates with our external shipping software. Sophie and the team developed the feature in 2 days and saved us for ever of the high-risk orders.

Case Study:
Problem: We use external shipping software to ship the orders. Our shipping people download and the ship orders without noticing the high-risk orders.

Solution: Automation by Hextom added (new feature) the option to add notes to the order "add the note" that we can read from our shipping software and mark the order as "High Risk Of Fraud Do NOT Ship"

Recommended APP and support. Hextom will develop what you want to run your business. Thank you again!