Simplio: Simple Invoice

Simplio: Simple Invoice

by Simplio

Sending invoices has never been easier.

Azimut Shop

The invoices are simple and nice. The app is easy to use and has a lot of functions that can really help you out. The app support is also very good; they respond fast and give you all the info you need. I really recommend this app for all smaller Shopify shops, that need something good and simple to use.

Total Adventure Lake District

Great little app that is quick and easy to setup. Produces smart looking invoices and credit slips that you can print, download or email.

Quick response from the team to a query.

I love that they have a Chief Happiness Officer!

EZ Medical Supply

I used this app to help me generate the invoice. It is super easy to use and provides many useful options. It would be better if it could support more format like align word to left or center for the top right corner company information.

Burovelta

how to configurate order note please, i love this app:) kokoeosf'opfo,é'nof,q"okf,n"qkof,n"qko,n"qk,nqkov,nkoqenvko

December 12, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. Our support team activated order notes on your account and responded to your account email address.

Kind regards.

Sunco Lighting

Great App. Invoices look professional, and can be easily customized to how you want them to look and when you want them to send. Perfect if you have customers that are looking for formal invoices.

Spine Align Chiropractic Supplies

This is a great free app. It would pay for it if I could remove the simplio tag on top of the page.

Ferme Revivance

It is so SIMPLE ! Like the name, I know :)
Really easy to set up : you just have to click on the words to edit it.

sardine.shop

Very good and very professional app for invoicing. Chuck from the support team answers very quickly and helped me to add special features I need. Thanks for this free app.

Amara Bryn Essentials

This app will help us create custom invoices for our customers. The text is editable and can be saved as a template. The invoices look professional. I had a question, Chuck, from support, answered my email quickly with the response that I needed. Excellent app. 5 stars.

Vilbury London

Great app, provides a beautiful and easy to edit invoice design. Would definitely recommend. Very happy with the service

Previous 1 3 4 5