Simplio: Simple Invoice

Simplio: Simple Invoice

by Simplio

Sending invoices has never been easier.

Joulescope Store

We are very happy with Simplio Premium! We have many international shipments that need invoices. We converted from a manual invoice process, which was very time-consuming, to Simplio. Now, everything is automatic. The Simplio invoices, quotes, and packing slips look great out of the box, and most customization is easy. We also contacted support for some additional changes. They were very responsive and quickly addressed our specific needs. Highly recommend!

Collate

Transitioned from my own integration to Simplio a couple of weeks ago and its been very easy process. Configuration options are simple to understand and easy to implement. The new invoice process is quick and simple with professional documents that are essential for dealing with my B2B clients.

Reha-Stim Medtec

Best app for B2B shops who need to issue proper invoices for customer's accounting as well as for exporting/importing. The templates are easy to modify and if you need some minor changes, the support is quick and super responsive.

Welcome Home Essential

The best invoice I ever used This app has saved a lot of our operation time especially when we are processing more than 200 orders a day. , Highly recommended!

Bottle Hunters

Estoy utilizando esta app en mi tienda y funciona perfectamente. El servicio de atención al cliente es muy rápido y son muy amables! Recomiendo.

riga.coffee

Great support! Requests are handled really fast. So far this app covers all our needs regarding invoicing. Easy to use invoice editing and lots of features you would want to see in an app like that.

HELLO TURCO

Nice and easy app. Perfect also for the small businesses. Fully customizable and great support team. Definitely suggest it!

ECOlunchbox

We've been using this app for about 2 months now and so far we are very happy with it! The inline edit-ability of invoices is very useful in giving control of the layout, look and content of the invoices.

I would give this app 5 stars if there were just a couple more features:

1. Link within invoice so that customers can make payments - I understand this feature is coming soon and I am very much looking forward to it

2. We need to add some custom info to our invoices - such as payment terms, due date, etc. We then have to download the customized invoice and manually email to the customer. A nice feature would be the ability to email the invoice to the customer directly from the invoice edit screen

Super Heroes Warehouse

This app is excellent choice for all invoicing needs. Support from Chuck is also very quick to answer and to resolve or help with any custom request. We decided to use Simplio not just for the all features than offers but because we could add custom-field and meta-fields to our invoices which for example we use to have a warehouse shelf location for picking our products. Recommended app.

Papelhogar

Simple Invoice is a great add-on for Shopify. In our case we are going to start with a store from Spain and it fully meets the expectations that the invoice appears professional and meets legal requirements.
First I started for free to see how it worked. I liked it and go to the Pro subscription which is $ 6.99 but it is totally worth it. I work from Spain and I have adapted the way of entering the CIF or NIF both in the Shopify registry and in the pdf of the invoice. They responded promptly and professionally.
Fully recommended