Simplio: Simple Invoice

Simplio: Simple Invoice

by Simplio

Sending invoices has never been easier.

PodsBay

Really excellent app. It is incredibly straightforward and "simple" but in a good way. I couldn't recommend more strongly. I also had some queries about where the invoices were 'stored' and developer replied swiftly. Turns out they are stored on Shopify (which I was unaware of) now things perfectly fit my needs.

Taylor of Old Bond Street

Support is incredibly fast and helpful, app is easy to set up and use. Very happy with it and 100% recommend.

Touché

The perfect app for daily invoicing! It supports multiple languages and the template is super easy to edit.

Blonde Ambition

AMAZING! I am not sure why I waiting so long to install, this app is everything I was looking for. So simple to use, easy to customize and professional. Thanks!

ktown.com.kw

Honestly, while I had some odd issues I was mostly able to resolve them myself with the simple interface which is straight forward and functional.

When I did contact support for an issue I couldn't fix they were super fast and helpful and were able to resolve it within a day. I have to hand it to you guys that alone is worth the 5-star rating. Thanks a bunch!

I really hope you guys continue to improve this application it's been very helpful.

Oily

Fully editable invoices template, great for other languages too. Awesome customer support too. Totally recommended!

4Seasons Lash®

Meilleure application pour personnaliser les factures. En plus d'être gratuite, elle répond à tous les besoins et est très facile à utiliser! Mon seul regret est de ne pas l'avoir trouvé plus tôt...

laboratorydeal

NOT SOLVE PROBLEM SHOW VAT , INDIA GST SIR JI , PLEASE SEND TEMPLE GST , IGST , CGST , YOUR TEMPLE NOT CHANGE

December 30, 2019

Hi, we are so sorry you have had a bad experience! We actually replied to the messages you sent us about one and a half hours ago. Our support response time is under one hour. Could you please check your inbox including the spam folder? Regarding your question, our invoice template's all text fields are inline editable. You can just click on a text and replace it with another word. You can change the word VAT to GST with ease, there is no need to use another template for it. Please let us know if you need further assistance. We'll be waiting for your reply.

AuZie

I just downloaded this app to help create and automate my invoices. WOW! I am super impressed with how easy it is to use. Fantastic app.

Hayne Robotics

Free automatic invoicing as well as a really good invoice building interface. Other apps cahrged $30 once you started sending a certain amount. this app is great

Previous 1 3 4 5 6