Simplio: Simple Invoice

Simplio: Simple Invoice

by Simplio

Sending invoices has never been easier.

Wellness Wholesale

Love how easy it is to use but I would love it even more if we could search from specific names and or order numbers.

September 6, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. Our vision is to create stunning, pure and minimalistic invoices for every Shopify store. To make this possible, we have eliminated everything that we think doesn’t necessary, and have focused on what really does regarding invoices. This also makes us possible to offer this app for free. You can search and filter specific orders using the "Orders" section of your store and print, download or send invoices with Simple Invoice without any issue.

ONLY4RICH

Easy to install and customize. I love how easy is to customize your invoice. Best app for sending invoices. My billing is now easier.

couteaux collection

I think I have tried all billing applications. It is by far the easiest to configure and the most complete.
It would just miss a text space at the bottom of the page to write the legal informations.
Team very reactive to correct the problems encountered.

TeeFury T-shirts

Easy to install and customize, easy to use. Nothing is confusing.. Also, support is very kind and helpful.