Simplio: Simple Invoice

Simplio: Simple Invoice

by Simplio

Sending invoices has never been easier.

Unifolia

One of the best invoice customization features we've seen so far. Customer service is reliable and helpfull. They adapt fast to the user's needs. Great app overall with a lot of features to discover.

Tuf Cookie

Customer service was quick and reliable. Found a solution to the problem in a few days. It is great that you can adjust their invoice templates as you like and with the legal requirements. Also the automatic sending of the invoices as pdfs to the customers with their location in mind (to send the right invoice with the right language) is great. Can recommend this app. Also affordable for any small business.

Hendiya

This is the first time I feel the emergency to rate an app because it is simply great, it changed the game for my team regarding the edition of invoices and delivery sheets, the customization was great and the customer service was truly helpful and very fast, special thanks to Chuck who helped me ass all the features I needed until I got familiar with the app!

KoCosmo

Really great app, easy to use with all necessary functionalities. We have been in touch with the customer support and they have been and very nice and responded very quickly!

Breeze Mobility

We've been using this app in our shopify store for 6 months or more now and its great. Easy to use, easy to customise and works well. We submitted a support request for some tweaks and they were completed with 24 hours! Highly recommended app for invoices, drafts, packing slips and more..

Wijnlijn

Perfect for my needs at a very reasonable rate. Their support team has also been a pleasure to work with!

bloomon.co.uk

We've been using this app in our stores for a few months now and we are really happy with it and the small team behind it. The support and implementation were smooth as well as future functionality requests that we had. Recommended!

Bramport Supply Co.

Awesome app! This was the 3rd invoicing app I tried. Perfect cross between ease-of-use and customizability. Their support is incredible as well. I needed a custom feature - I wanted the invoice to pull a Cart Attribute to display. They got it done within 24 hours of me requesting it. I also love that I have the flexibility to either print/download/or email the invoice, AND you can edit each invoice individually if necessary.

Green Gate Bio Packaging

I trialled several PDF invoice apps before settling on this one. The app is easy to use - you have quite a lot of template editing options, and the PDF documents produced look really professional. I've also found the service provided by Chuck to be excellent!

Minasari Home

4 Sterne, da der Support mich sogar angerufen hat, ohne das ich gefragt habe. Als die sich bewusst geworden sind da es fragen gab meinerseits, sofortige Hilfe. Beispielhaft! Wieso 4? Mann muss der ganze Rechnungstext manuell auf Deutsch anpassen, und viele Optionen sind erst nach Upgrade möglich. Trotzdem 2 Telefonate erhalten für Support, top!

January 9, 2021

Thank you for your comment. We really wish you had reached out to our support team before leaving this comment. You can use the language you want for free on all our packages. All the text fields you see are inline editable. You can just click and change it to your native language. Our support team will contact you to correct this misunderstanding.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17