Simplio: Simple Invoice

Simplio: Simple Invoice

by Simplio

Sending invoices has never been easier.

riga.coffee

Great support! Requests are handled really fast. So far this app covers all our needs regarding invoicing. Easy to use invoice editing and lots of features you would want to see in an app like that.

HELLO TURCO

Nice and easy app. Perfect also for the small businesses. Fully customizable and great support team. Definitely suggest it!

ECOlunchbox

We've been using this app for about 2 months now and so far we are very happy with it! The inline edit-ability of invoices is very useful in giving control of the layout, look and content of the invoices.

I would give this app 5 stars if there were just a couple more features:

1. Link within invoice so that customers can make payments - I understand this feature is coming soon and I am very much looking forward to it

2. We need to add some custom info to our invoices - such as payment terms, due date, etc. We then have to download the customized invoice and manually email to the customer. A nice feature would be the ability to email the invoice to the customer directly from the invoice edit screen

Super Heroes Warehouse

This app is excellent choice for all invoicing needs. Support from Chuck is also very quick to answer and to resolve or help with any custom request. We decided to use Simplio not just for the all features than offers but because we could add custom-field and meta-fields to our invoices which for example we use to have a warehouse shelf location for picking our products. Recommended app.

Papelhogar

Simple Invoice is a great add-on for Shopify. In our case we are going to start with a store from Spain and it fully meets the expectations that the invoice appears professional and meets legal requirements.
First I started for free to see how it worked. I liked it and go to the Pro subscription which is $ 6.99 but it is totally worth it. I work from Spain and I have adapted the way of entering the CIF or NIF both in the Shopify registry and in the pdf of the invoice. They responded promptly and professionally.
Fully recommended

ML Performance

This app has been brilliant! Required some slight changes to suit our needs, but support was super responsive and completed our request in no time. Will totally recommend :)

Hexpa

Best free invoice app ever! I love it! You can automatically send invoices to your customers when they fullfill an order! You can customize the whole invoice, you can simply do anything! 5+ Stars! Thank you for this app!

iPackage

Excellent app. The invoice looks very professional. This will save me a ton of time. Very easy to use and customize.

ScrunchieStraps™ - Watch Bands

The best Invoice App for sure. It's just Simple as the name says and you can personalize everything just how you want it. Something doesn't seem clear to you? No problem, Chuck is there to solve all of your problems and improve the app for your store and customize it just for you. Excellent. Simple. The best.

Thank you guys.

Kind regards.

MJJenekdesigns

I have a great pleasure to may high recommend this app!!!!! For All Small - bussiness - Owner is the best app for working with invoices I ever had : all procceses are going very, very quick, without any problems. It´s very intuitive app ( much better for such People like me:) ), You can download it and actually starting to work with within a minutes (I have to change some options because of the language I use : German). You may personalize Your invoices, uploading Your own logos or pictures! It works perfectly compatible with Customers orders ! Special thanks to Chuck from Support Team - for Your kindness, competence and very quickly reply :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15