Simply Insurance

Simply Insurance

by Lucent Innovation

Add Custom Shipping Insurance and earn extra revenue.

Design Life Kids

Incredible customer service and seamless installation provided by the support team. Prompt and eager to assist!

Phoenix

Seriously this app is A LIFESAFER! The customer support even installed it into my shop. I have already made almost $100 in shipping insurance in less than 30 days. Which is AMAZING for when we have customer packages that get lost we can issue a refund or tell them they did not opt into the insurance.

July 21, 2021

Thank you for kind words, Hope it this app will make more money for upcoming day.

Cherrybetty

The app development team is really very enthusiastic. And the app design is very easy to use. Compared to route app, We choose to use simply insurance

Out of the Box

I haven't had much use with this app, however, the support team was amazing and got everything corrected and set up for me!

NorthWood Distributing

App works great and helps generate additional revenue while giving our customers extra assurance during the shipping process. Customer service was great, even reaching out just to make sure we were happy with everything shortly after the install. Wish we would have found this sooner!

Gym Resources

Very straightforward to install, even manually the step by step is easy to follow. Customer service great, I needed some additional coding for putting the checkbox on the pop up cart, within a day they had it ready for us and responded almost instantly.

Jackie's Chocolate

Had some issues at first, but the team was quick to provide a solution. In the first few weeks the app generated $3,000 in additional revenue - 95% of which is pure profit. Adding this app to your store is one of the smartest things you can do.

Boutique Suarez Co.

I used this APP to add shipping insurance to our products and the process was so easy and customer service was fast and professional. It's taking a huge weight off our shoulders when it comes to shipping! I would highly recommend this APP.

Nani Swimwear

We’ve been using this app for about a week now. It’s working great so far! The install was easy. I appreciated that they were fast to reply to my questions and quick to accomplished tasks.

Paavani Ayurveda

This app has provided us with everything we were looking for to be able to self-insure our customers. Plus, the customer support has been outstanding. They are available for communicating, resolving issues, they helped us to implement the coding and they also created customization for our specific needs. We are very pleased and highly recommend.

Previous 1 3